Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments (23987 Views)

"Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / Femi Adesina: My Salary Was Cut By One-third, I Go Hungry Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Mendelssohn(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2016
My point is..... Did her father at once tell her he's not being paid his full salaries and rightful entitlements? If the answer is NO as I guess, what does she want Buhari to do about her impecuneity? This is the mindset of an average Nigerian.....that once the father becomes even a councillor, they need not work but the government must provide the family with atm machine. She should go and get a job and life if anything and stop this social media ranting. She should face her dad is he's not sorting her as she expects. The Era of plundering our Commonwealth is gone for good. Period!

5 Likes

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Mendelssohn(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2016
SerialGist:
If the iddiotic president sacks his father now, a greater hunger awaits her and her family members. Better manage the small you're seeing now. We are used to the hunger already.

Oro omugo!
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by stsinner: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
The truth is that everyone is wailing but some are wailing inside because they don't want people to remind them of the wrong choice they made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Sarcasm
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Billygee2u: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
deantimes:
But your father is not advising Buhari well na? Advise him to probe Fashola, Amaechi, Fayemi and you will see more than enough food.‎

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Billygee2u: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=stsinner post=51534704][/quote]
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Billygee2u: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
The trth is that everyone is wailing but some are wailing inside because they don't want people to remind them of the wrong choice they made

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by tjquib: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2016
must she come out here and b writing nonsense when we all knw shes just lying like dem rest.must she come out here and b writing nonsense when we all knw shes just lying like dem rest.must she come out here and b writing nonsense when we all knw shes just lying like dem rest.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by WizBLANCE(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Well i have some political laughter for you dear. Check your mail.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Momoh7(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
wailing wailer everywhere............make buhari foot soldier no cone kill me
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Momoh7(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2016
wailing wailer everywhere............make buhari foot soldier no come kill me
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by AbuSaad39(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2016
Simply an hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by quam9997(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Are u tired of bin broke ,do u want to start making money online with just #400 to start and just four people to make u start earning
Here is the secret for the serious minded contact me on whatsapp:08100609864
Bbme:d1b08666
Join today and have a fat account before 2016 runs outout cool
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
lol i laugh in Gwarimpa.

by now you should know only in Nigeria SUFFERING of ELECTORATES = SOUND, EXCELLENT, MERITORIOUS LEADERSHIP.
just tell em to stop hijacking opportunities, abeg make una create more opportunities for people (even GEJ govt was better in this aspect) biko.

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by nowpresence(f): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Maybe her father is spending the money on his side chicks.

You can take your father's ATM card if you are that broke, at worse he won't disown you.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

Mr Man....

Please Speak for yourself....

My household and I will never be used to hunqer IJN!!...

Ok sir. Whether used to hunger or not, point is there's hunger in the land at the moment and it catches almost every family.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by sheubaba2013: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Let are start the protest if she is really feeling the hunger and saying the truth. 90% of Nigerians will join her. Omo! Hunger dey 9ja paparapa.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by SycophanticGoat: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Hmm!

I remember the cartoon I saw on the Tribune Newspaper yesterday.
Lemme snap it and post it here.

Chai! That fat food prices and economic hardship sef.. Mess, piss, shît, all of them they land for our head.. cry grin cheesy

Buhari and his cronies no even follow carry anything. Them just sidown dey look

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Altrusm(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2016
God know best. Nigerians are really suffering. May God help our country.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2016
is she a comedienne

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Grundig: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Special Adviser on Political Affairs...Ki lo n jebe?
why won't you be hungry?
Na work be that?
Does buhari really need a political adviser?
Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2016
..God bless you moremi, i admire ur courage/u refused to be a sycophant & ass-licker! We urgently need a VIABLE opposition to unleash protest ''BUHARI MUST GO''
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Snowealth1: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2016
She may be right. Some of the guys up there in Aso rock are suffering too o. I know someone that works in the presidency but still complain of no money o. He even prayed Buhari should be impeached.

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2016
The deaf, dumb & self-serving nomad must be checkmated!...dude's a gross WASTE of my vote!

1 Like

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Iscoalarcon: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
OK I am also hungry embarassed
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by Mendelssohn(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2016
Snowealth1:
She may be right. Some of the guys up there in Aso rock are suffering too o. I know someone that works in the presidency but still complain of no money o. He even prayed Buhari should be impeached.

Please define what you mean by suffering. Not being paid legitimate salary and all benefits OR not having access to stealing public funds? I pity the way many of you think. I pity the future of nigeria with these type of youths in town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by aire1: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Thank you for speaking out and frankly telling the truth. The situation in Nigeria presently is not friendly in anyway.

1 Share

Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by buttymachiavelli(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Make th^nder bleep ha maut thr!
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by batstan(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by UncleBob(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2016
gbasibe!!!!confama!!!
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by jossy4joseph(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2016
You are very stupid for your attempt to deceive Nigerians. Na that hunger go kill you. Criminals
Re: Moremi Ojudu: "I'm Hungry Too", Daughter Of Buhari's Adviser Laments by no1madman(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Suck my dickkkk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Wedding Of General Yakubu Gowon In 1969 (Video) / 2023: Desist From Campaign Of Calummy - Okowa To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.