Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk (879 Views)

Nairaland Phone Section Awards #NAPSA2016 Main Winners Tread / Nairaland Phone Section Awards #NAPSA2016 Voting Tread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
NaijaEfcc
ammyluv2002
kings09
steppin
And greenhulk

These were the people that told me it was impossible to change the decision of the government. Well I guess that is not the story today. smiley
I forgive all of you. kiss
Except greenhulk grin
Yes! Thats why this tread is specially dedicated to you. You'll have to appease the gods grin so before I forgive you I want any gadget of yours or you'll create a tread write an article on phones and it must hit front page. wink
Im just kidding bro. But you still have to sign the petition. And you'll tell me your full name so I can confirm. cool

Thank you all for your disbelief
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by abatically(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
PhonePlanet:
NaijaEfcc
ammyluv2002
kings09
steppin
And greenhulk

These were the people that told me it was impossible to change the decision of the government. Well I guess that is not the story today. smiley
Except greenhulk grin
Yes! Thats why this tread is specially dedicated to you. You'll have to appease the gods grin so before I forgive you I want any gadget of yours or you'll create a tread write an article on phones and it must hit front page. wink
Im just kidding bro. But you still have to sign the petition. And you'll tell me your full name so I can confirm. cool

Greenhulk has been banned by antispambot. He'll be back. But kudos guys for the persistence, goes a long way to show that the voice of the people is stronger than anything.
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by NaijaEfcc: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2016
PhonePlanet:
NaijaEfcc
ammyluv2002
kings09
steppin
And greenhulk

Except greenhulk grin

now this is very funny, so you think that it's ur online petition that made them to suspend it abi? smh see delusion lol point of correction never said government decision can't be changed rather online petition is useless in Nigeria for now! take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
now this is very funny, so you think that it's ur online petition that made them to suspend it abi? smh see delusion lol point of correction never said government decision can't be changed rather online petition is useless in Nigeria for now! take it or leave it!
smh for you. did you see petiton in my post? petition or not, we changed the idea of the goverment ONLINE! even without a petition and you say a petition cant do nothing? SMH again.

2 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
abatically:

Greenhulk has been banned by antispambot. He'll be back. But kudos guys for the persistence, goes a long way to show that the voice of the people is stronger than anything.
i see he is back. and probably ignored me embarassed
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by Whizpeter(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2016
@PhonePlanet
Runzlord is that you? shocked
What happened to your former moniker na... And I thought you just disappeared into thin air... undecided
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2016
Whizpeter:
@PhonePlanet

Runzlord is that you? shocked

What happened to your former moniker na...
And I thought you just disappeared into thin air... undecided

shuuuu. dont cast me grin

how did you know self?
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by Whizpeter(m): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

shuuuu. dont cast me grin

how did you know self?

After signing the petition few days ago, I saw your update on the thread where one of the telcos gave you their support on Twitter... I saw your handle and I was surprised...!
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 1:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Whizpeter:

After signing the petition few days ago, I saw your update on the thread where one of the telcos gave you their support on Twitter... I saw your handle and I was surprised...!
tought as much smiley
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by timbros(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Funny enough, as soon as I heard of the data hike reversal, two Nairaland monikers came to my mind: PhonePlanet and Greenhulk grin

I saw your exchanges in the petition thread and I was just observing...
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by Whizpeter(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

tought as much smiley

What happened to your other moniker joor? Abi you were tired of our disturbances in this section..?
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

i see he is back. and probably ignored me embarassed

Not ignoring u bro. Shebi I made a comment on the blind phone thread.

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Whizpeter:

What happened to your other moniker joor? Abi you were tired of our disturbances in this section..?
i deactivated the acct when i was tired of people negative coments. i was bored and opened a new acct. i wanted to get my old moniker back but nl doea not delete acct so.... i used a new one. i see with phoneplanet they respect me more and not think im just another guy that knows little about phones.
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by PhonePlanet(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2016
greenhulk:

Not ignoring u bro. Shebi I made a comment on the blind phone thread.
so how are you doing?
Re: I Dedicate This Tread To Greenhulk by Whizpeter(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
PhonePlanet:

i deactivated the acct when i was tired of people negative coments. i was bored and opened a new acct. i wanted to get my old moniker back but nl doea not delete acct so.... i used a new one. i see with phoneplanet they respect me more and not think im just another guy that knows little about phones.

I understand bro.... No wahala...

Just keep dojng what I've always known you for... Helping others out and all those your customizations, tricks and tweaks..!

(1) (Reply)

[awoof] How To Send Free Happy New Year Bulk SMS To Friends And Family / I Will Teach You How To Make A Passive Income Monthly / Vivo Beats Apple To An Under-display Fingerprint Scanner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.