Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Prayer Against Gnld Lagos Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Against Gnld Lagos Evil (540 Views)

Coronavirus: Catholic Bishops Compose Special Prayer Against Deadly Virus / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Join 3 Days Fasting And Prayer Against Fulani Killings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Against Gnld Lagos Evil by Marioplus(m): 12:28am On Dec 01, 2016
GNLD STAFF GBAGADA, LAGOS AND SOME UNGODLY GNLD DISTRIBUTORS:
Since you people have decided to put your hands inside the EYES OF GOD ("Anyone who touches YOU touches the apple of my eyes" Zech.2:cool
WATCH OUT FOR THE VENGEANCE OF MY GOD
"FOR THE LORD, MY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE AND A JEALOUS GOD" (Deut.4:24)
AS A SERVANT OF GOD
"His Servants he has made FLAMES OF FIRE" (Heb.1:7)
LIKE HE VISITED THE CITY OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH {Genesis 19}
BEFORE THE NEW COVENANT
AS HE VISITED ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA (ACTS.5)
AFTER THE NEW COVENANT
I invite THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BE MY INTERCESSOR/LAWYER AS I PRESENT THIS CASE TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN where JESUS CHRIST MY SAVIOR IS THE JUDGE AND GOD THE FATHER AS THE SUPREME JUDGE {Heb.12:22-24} in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
I Connect my faith to the prayers of all the saints in Heaven; OUR MOTHER MARY; the TERROR OF INTIMIDATORS (Rev.5:8, Rev.8:3-5)Arch-Angel Michael that sent proud Lucifer [Devil] out of Heaven with GOD'S POWER and other great intercessors of the Heavenly Court by the Power of the holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.
I connect my prayers to all the Eucharistic Altars of all my brother Catholic Priests who celebrate VOTIVE MASS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT EVERY 12 MIDNIGHT by THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS. AMEN.
I Connect my prayers to all the Catholic Altars of Eucharistic Sacrifice in the whole world where THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS POURED OUT FOR ALL HUMAN BEING BOTH THE LIVING AND THE DEAD from this day till any time it pleases GOD to manifest His Unadulterated Justice on this Case I present to the COURT OF HEAVEN by the Power of the Holy Spirit in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I Connect my faith to all the Catholic Monasteries in the whole world by the Power of the Holy Spirit in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I Connect my voice to all the little Children in the Block Rosary Crusade who call on Our Mother Mary daily with their INNOCENCE just like the little Children of Fatima which Caused Our Mother Mary's Visit to Fatima in 1917 by the Power of the Holy Spirit in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
I join my voice to the RADICAL PRAYERS AND PRAISES OF ALL THE Catholic Charismatic Renewal members in the whole world by the Power of the Holy Spirit in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
"So tell them, 'As SURELY as I LIVE, declares the LORD, I will DO to YOU the very thing I HEARD YOU SAY" [Numbs.14:28]
IF ALL OF YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE INVOLVED IN THIS CONSPIRACY DO NOT REPENT AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT, JESUS SAID "IF YOU DO NOT REPENT, YOU WILL PERISH" (Lk.13:3)
"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven" (Mtt.18:18)
IT IS FINISHED [Jn.19:30] IT IS DONE
I thank you the God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ because you have blessed me with all the Spiritual Blessings in the Heavenly places in Christ Jesus through the FINISHED WORKS OF JESUS CHRIST {“IT IS FINISHED/MANIFESTED”Jn.19:30} hence I command to manifest THE VICTORY OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST [‘By the BLOOD OF THE LAMB, WE ARE VICTORIOUS AND BY THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY…’ Rev.12:11] in this CASE in JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
"And in keeping with what is written: “I believed, therefore I have spoken,” we who have the same spirit of faith also believe and therefore speak" {2 Cor.4:13}
You can do anything to anybody but if you trample on me ONYEMAECHI CHIBUOGWU JUDE JUDE-MARY EMMANUEL, YOU MUST ENCOUNTER MY GOD "You may mock the poor man's hope but HIS REFUGE IS IN GOD" (Ps.14:6)
"FROM THE BEGINNING OF CREATION TILL DATE, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MAN WHO TRUSTS IN GOD THAT WAS EVER ABANDONED, NEITHER WILL THEIR CHILDREN BEG BREAD" (Ps.37:25)
HOLY SPIRIT my NUMBER 1 PRAYER POINT is for you to grant them the spirit of repentance
but if they refuse to cooperate with your Spirit of repentance let your VENGEANCE COME UPON THEM AS YOU DESIRE IT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
(TONGUES OF FIRE/LANGUAGE OF GOD) MASOROKOTO HAKASUSHI ZEBOLUKU MASUSHASA GAZUKARILO JOKOTIBA ROYIKATAPA RIBO SADAPATU GADASUCHI LATONADU RELITEGU NUMIZACO HANADA KETULAR MOSOZO YINDAMA KATOREDAMA YIKISADO IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
"And in keeping with what is written: “I believed, therefore I have spoken,” we who have the same spirit of faith also believe and therefore speak" (2 Cor.4:13)
"For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, by me, Silvanus, and Timothy, was not “Yes” and “No,” but has proved to be “YES” in Him [true and faithful, the divine “YES” affirming God’s promises]. {2 Cor.1:19)
"I THANK YOU FATHER FOR I BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANSWERED ME" (Jn.11:41) BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
They are holding what belongs to me (ONYEMAECHI CHIBUOGWU JUDE JUDE-MARY EMMANUEL),
they refused dialogue
"If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be GUILTY of SIN; but now they have no EXCUSE for their SIN" {Jn.15:22}.
If they do not REPENT and RETURN TO ME WHAT BELONGS TO ME; THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL POUR OUT HIS WRATH OF FIRE ON THEM and their ENTIRE LINEAGE WILL BE WIPED OUT FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH like THE OFFERING OF ELIJAH ON MOUNT CARMEL {1 Kgs 18:38}.
I believe GOD does not desire the death of a SINNER but REPENTANCE {Ezek.18:23} hence I look forward to their repentance but if they choose to be STUBBORN LIKE PHAROAH "Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see TODAY you will never see AGAIN" {Exodus 14:13}
BECAUSE HE CHOSE ME BY HIS OWN DECISION AND HOLY SPIRIT NOT BY MY POWER ('You did not choose me, no I chose to bear fruits that will LAST' Jn.15:16)
to be a SPECIAL BEING above other people's and nations of this world thus "Because YOU are precious in My sight,
YOU are honored and I love YOU,
I will GIVE other MEN in RETURN for YOU and other PEOPLES in EXCHANGE for YOUR LIFE" {Isaiah 43:4}
FATHER MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN!
JESUS MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN!
HOLY GHOST MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN, MAY YOU REIGN!
YESTERDAY YOU REIGNED, YOU REIGNED IN MY LIFE
TODAY COME AND REIGN AND REIGN FOR EVER MORE {SINGING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT}
(TONGUES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT/ LANGUAGE OF GOD)MASUN KAYA REBE SINDA GUNDAMOR LIRA KATOLOBO MAYAKA SEHI TALBASUKI XINJUSHA KEMARULA LABASOTO RIMARELE SUNCHIAMA ZOKOTIGBA MANDAKOTINDA ZASHAPATO LOBO KINDU SHINYU MARABOTO KILATOJI MENEKESI ZEBULODIKA HANASORO MURENUSI HUSASHIMA KENDILATO MABOKOSO HAZUKAT MAZUQUASHI LABARILO THETULARO MONIPUTASHI ZONDO KORO PARCHA MUZASHISI HARABOGA YEZUCHAKA ROLOBOTIKA MANDOCATEBUSA MUSHIYASU HARO KIDARELE YINJUSHI JEDIPATO IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
“LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, LORD. REPEAT them in our day, in our time make them known; in WRATH remember MERCY” {Habakuk 3:2}
“SURELY YOUR SINS WILL FIND YOU OUT” (Numbers 32:23)
“Sin speaks to a SINNER in HIS heart” {Ps.36:1}
HOLY GHOST TAKE OVER!!!
The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is MANIFESTED" {Jer.1:12}
HOLY SPIRIT MAY YOU RE-ARRANGE BOTH THE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL REALM FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF THESE YOUR WORDS SPOKEN THROUGH ME BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue 12 Kids From Pastor's Home In Lagos / The Rhema: HALLELUJAH! Thank You Lord! / Rccg January 2017 Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.