Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Is There Outside For The Fresh Graduate ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is There Outside For The Fresh Graduate ? (591 Views)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Ex-bankers: How Is Life Outside Banking? / A Paid Job Or Entrepreneurship For A Fresh Graduate? - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is There Outside For The Fresh Graduate ? by onlinedon: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
[b] [b]We all want to finish from the higher institution and get a nice job either in the BANK,Oil Company,Telecommunication company just like that.
Take a look at Nigeria and tell me how many new jobs were created nation wide since the past 10 yrs.
Over 100 institution both Universities and Polytechnics produces graduate every year,Nigeria's population kept on increasing yearly,but less than 50% of Nigerian graduate has the knowledge of being self employed. Very few Nigerians actully prepare themselfes for the challenges outside.
This is Pathetic.

People what do u think will be the case if graduate actually have some knowledge of little biz they can start doing with little money instead of walking from one office to the in search of the Job that is not available.

If you were opportuned to secure a job in a Bank today,will be happy to see a fresh graduate come the next year to take your position even if he or she is your relative?

Please let us wake up and do something and stop dreaming of the white collar jobs.

What do you think my friends?[/b]

[/b]
Re: What Is There Outside For The Fresh Graduate ? by Fhemmmy: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2009
It all depends on who you know.
Apply to companies as much as you can, get yourself ready for interview and you will be surprised
Re: What Is There Outside For The Fresh Graduate ? by onlinedon: 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
Femmmy ,thanks for your contribution.What I am trying to pass across is that we all can not be gotten employed out there considereing the number of vacancy available.That is why I think it is time for us to learn how to do one or two things on our own,

(1) (Reply)

Anyone That Banks With Diamond Bank Here? / Tyreprotector / Can You Shop On Ebay Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.