Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (44769 Views)

Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Rearrested With Heroin In India While On Bail For Narcotics Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by kelvinatkins(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its their work ooooo
Drug work

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Icecomrade: 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by hannyjay(f): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Narrow except, why dis shit didnt happen in maleysia

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Sultty(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Then u c people pitying then when they fire them in Malaysia, hang them in Singapore and behead them in Saudi Arabia they never get tired grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by DAVECENA(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Annancy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by mclorenzo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Must you have a honeymoon?
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Igbo kwenu! Kwenu!! kwekwenu!!!
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na wa oooooooo,The Igbo's are just destroying our reputation ,up and down,
and they open their stinking mouth to say BIAFRA ,

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ok i was super curious on why every single drug trafficker caught has to be an Igbo... I did some research and discovered that its just a propaganda...
Igbos are not the only tribe that engage in drug trafficking... But wonder why yall only see that almost all the time? ? ? Cos thats the sh!t yall wanna see..
You know, like Bermuda triangle, strange Kenya news and sh!t.. Thats how the Media works.

You may be right you know?
Other people peddle drugs too
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
fkdmods:

You can thank Seun and the MODs for that. They are doing their very best to keep Nigerians divided.
Don't mind them
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by ajepako(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wailing wailer.club don do me..

l refuse to join NCAN....

Whatever that means...

grin grin grin grin

Seriously....but why na?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
why always The Igbos ehn? they swear for una?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Hash86(m): 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na dem...... Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by tammie24: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
These old men

Igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Justiceleague1: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
*Walks majestically into thread.... grin grin

Its been lonq I did this but....

The name of the victims have been verified.....They are from the Land of Flat(Yhu know what I meant now).....They are on the mission to develop other parts of the world like they did to Laqos.... grin grin

Siqned
NCAN,Oyo State Chapter Chairman.

brown roof chapter.. grin walk majestically to forum de la beans grin

Op,crime does not pay.
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Mathewa(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ok i was super curious on why every single drug trafficker caught has to be an Igbo... I did some research and discovered that its just a propaganda...
Igbos are not the only tribe that engage in drug trafficking... But wonder why yall only see that almost all the time? ? ? Cos thats the sh!t yall wanna see..
You know, like Bermuda triangle, strange Kenya news and sh!t.. Thats how the Media works.
soro niyan

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by yeezyquan(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
He promised you 400,000k for drugs worth #500m undecided ....too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Blurryface(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
JUST THINKING ALOUD.THE GUY THAT JUST MARRIED WILL HE BE THINKING WHAT BECOMES OF THE INNOCENT POOR WOMAN?.THOSE EXCUSES DID NOT ADD UP ANYWAY.
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by wellmax(m): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by ahahnow: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
omolola15:
Maybe Nigeria should also start capital punishment for drug traffickers. Because this people will never learn.

It will not work. Are they learning their lesson in Malaysia? Chinedu won't listen

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by vicfajeze: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh my God!!!Igbos again?Must BIAFRANS finish Our dear country before we wake up from our SLUMBER?

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by hopkinsnoni(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Them don enta!! Onwa December...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by goshen26: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na Dem

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by vicfajeze: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
DJInfluence:

Bros donĀ“t take it personal. it is a Known fact that the igbos are king traffikers of drugs. i know because dem full Germany. Your people too like money and will do anything to get that money.

Una Moral compass is defective when it comes to money matter.

Oya make una bash me because truth hurts. cool tongue tongue tongue
True talk bros

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by jamislaw(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
NCAN sambisa chapter present sir..................checked and confirmed........NCAN Kaduna chapter... Pls over...Over....over.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by DaPuncline: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Why not kuku blame buhari for it ?

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by lomprico(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
He no go honey moon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo / Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.