Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,835 members, 7,851,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) (44751 Views)

Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed With Heroin, Cocaine And 'ice" In India / Nigerian Rearrested With Heroin In India While On Bail For Narcotics Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by bashydemy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
LOL we know them.
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
AM ETERNALLY THANKFUL TO ALMIGHTY GOD WHO SHOWED ME HIS HAND IN A DREAM YEARS BACK, CANCELLING A JOURNEY I WAS SUPPOSED TO EMBARK ON TO LAGOS FROM AN OUTSIDE COUNTRY,WITH COCAINE. TWO FRIENDS,WHO LATER MADE THE JOURNEY IN MY PLACE WERE CAUGHT ON ARRIVAL AND SHOWN ON NTA NEWS.AM TODAY A PASTOR AND BETTER PLACED TO ADVISE OTHERS OF THE EVIL OF DRUG TRAFFICKING.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
If your advertising your business on your profile then it's very wrong for you to be a tribal bigot. Don't mix business with foolishness. Just a piece advice.

Batlan01:
One of them, Cajetan Chinedu Egwin.. okay, we already knw.

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by ladiguy(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Igbos perpetrates crimes to become successful and remain relevant in life .This reminds me of a chief in Ajao estate that was apprehended by the NDLEA years back . He was into tiles sales, but unknown to the public's ,he deals in illicit drugs. He was caught by the agency intelligence unit,after a close monitoring on him for several months . He attempted to ship drugs worths billions of naira from Nigeria to South africa.

Most igbo men were into crimes to start up their businesses .If the country should disintegrates,it won't be business as usual for them,as the tides will change.They will be seriously and adequately monitored ,scrutinized,and jailed here. That will definitely affect their economy by cutting their source of finance (the rich individuals that are into crimes,who are the majority of their wealthy class ).

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
I REMAIN ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO GOD.WHOSE HAND I SAW IN A DREAM,CANCELLING MY FLIGHT INTO LAGOS WIT COCAINE,JUST A NIGHT B4 THE JOURNEY.TWO PEOPL WHO LATER EMBARKD ON THE JOURNEY IN MY PLACE,WERE CAUGHT ON ARRIVAL AND SHOWN IN NTA NEWS.TODAY A PASTOR BY HIS GRACE AND BETTER PLACED TO ADVISE OTHERS ON THE EVIL OF DRUG TRAFICKING.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by wealth231(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
NcAN reporting from ota!
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Batlan01: 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Logician:
If your advertising your business on your profile then it's very wrong for you to be a tribal bigot. Don't mix business with foolishness. Just a piece advice.

[size=40pt]K[/size]
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na dem dem. ..

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm quite sure you are a terrible business man to not have known before now.

Batlan01:
[size=40pt]K[/size]
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Batlan01: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Logician:
I'm quite sure you are a terrible business man to not have known before now.

[size=50pt]k[/size]
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Flat heads again! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by IamISRAEL(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
manikspears:
igbo kwesuenu cheesy, NCAN Abeokuta reporting grin
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by fareed69(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting

Na dem again

Flat heads

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Edum13656: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Take the risk and join the millionaires...
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by smileyoo: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
i only pity d poor lady, u 've also imprisoned in ur house in d name of marriage, can't u do ur honeymoon at home? imagine hw her (sweet indomie) 'll be wasting away, especially if she is the faithful type. say NO to drug trafficking!
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh my gosh! Awon olori palaba again? See the head of that one- 4corner Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by banjoodo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ok i was super curious on why every single drug trafficker caught has to be an Igbo... I did some research and discovered that its just a propaganda...
Igbos are not the only tribe that engage in drug trafficking... But wonder why yall only see that almost all the time? ? ? Cos thats the sh!t yall wanna see..
You know, like Bermuda triangle, strange Kenya news and sh!t.. Thats how the Media works.
Modified: pls stop quoting me if you dont have anything reasonable to say...
They should thank God that they re not arrested in singapore
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by redsun(m): 12:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ok i was super curious on why every single drug trafficker caught has to be an Igbo... I did some research and discovered that its just a propaganda...
Igbos are not the only tribe that engage in drug trafficking... But wonder why yall only see that almost all the time? ? ? Cos thats the sh!t yall wanna see..
You know, like Bermuda triangle, strange Kenya news and sh!t.. Thats how the Media works.
Modified: pls stop quoting me if you dont have anything reasonable to say...

Yorubas are mostly the barons and substantially the most users,followed by the northerners.

The hard up igbos are most likely the daring ones that undermines the consequences of being mules just for the quick and alluring bulks.
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by showlight101(m): 7:31am On Dec 02, 2016
See what Buhari caused
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by ladiguy(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
redsun:

Yorubas are mostly the barons and substantially the most users,followed by the northerners.

The hard up igbos are most likely the daring ones that undermines the consequences of being mules just for the quick and alluring bulks.

Substantial amount of individuals from each tribe are into illegalities but the problem with the igbos ,is that they so much believe in physical strenght than intelligence . Am talking from life experience,any deal an igbo man joined in executing ,believe the secret of the deal will be exposed . Thy were like that when I was in libya ,acting without brain.
Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by juliusocean(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2016
cheesy grin

Re: Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) by misteryman: 9:35am On Dec 17, 2016
vicfajeze:
Which propagander sir?Are ur brother not CARRIERS?
Foolish, if you don't have anything to say remain quiet like a zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo / Mohammed Barack, Army Commander Killed On His Way To Bauchi / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.