Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,004 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? (7688 Views)

My Adsense Was Suspended With $155 Balance.but Yet To Be Lifted / My Adsense Was Suspended With $154 Inside / Help: How Many Post Before Adsense Can Approve A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
About a year
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by idrisa334: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
paulo220:
op...I want to be blogger. pls help me

Learn how to design your own blog/website in just 3 days for free visit http://webtutorial.com.ng/
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by bedfordng(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2016
mmm
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Abatsam111(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2016
mrfoxx:
I couldn't get AdSense approved on my First blog. Tried reapplying but couldn't with that email.

I created another two weeks ago and working on it Though haven't requested for AdSense yet, Trying to put more content on it and get a good template befitting before i request.

I have adsense responsive templates, if you're in need contact me:

owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Back in 20111 when the policy was still soft
Yoshy:
bro how were able to achieve this?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by brazybrazy: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Don't bother your self with adsense and their wahala, This pounder network has higher rates than propellerads and Google adsense, They even accept blogs with zero traffic. Popads
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by perfecti(f): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
1St blog 3weeks old got AdSense after 2 days of applying

2nd blog Same

3rd blog Same

4th blog same

AdSense doesn't look at the age of your blog. If your blog is 100years old, and you're not doing something right or following Google's policy, you will NEVER get approved.

i will like to get more information from you. kindly inbox me. thanks
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Yoshy: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
gadgetsngs:
Back in 20111 when the policy was still soft
nawa o.
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
perfecti:

i will like to get more information from you. kindly inbox me. thanks

Send me a mail Jeffreyjamez@gmail.comor look for my number on this thread.
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by Emmysky(m): 1:31am On Dec 03, 2016
i normally get it after a week of opening my blogs
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2016
shaqhead:

Yes I believe it does.
The blog i used to get my adsense inflammatory-breast-cancer.tk (its not online) and right now am onto other things!

If i cd get approved on a .tk domain with 5 quality articles after a week of setting up the site...den i tend to wonder why folks complain about approval.

Like i said someone can mirror this:
Even if you are have a different niche you want to get into, u can mirror what i dd!

1. Get 5 QUALITY content (not less dan 1500) for any of those high competition niches (u can use a bloggger)
2. Apply for adsense
3. Get approved asap
4. use the account for ur main niche so far it doesnt go against google T/C and TOS

Thanks for the enlightenment

But, how long since google approved the account for you?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2016
Emmysky:
i normally get it after a week of opening my blogs

How possible?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by koyla: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Blog was 2days...Got approved 54minutes.
But this the the problem am facing on my blog.
Any help?

Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by shaqhead: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks for the enlightenment

But, how long since google approved the account for you?
This cute geh u go pay for consultancy o...lol...anywy it was ds yr...somtym in august!

Happy sunday!
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by erniewhez(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
can I apply for AdSense with this URL enitanwhesu..com or I need to have my website independent of ?
Re: How Old Was Your Blog Before Adsense Was Approved? by simoneze: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Hi,

My name is simon eze, I am new here, i have been reading all the trend about google adsense on this platform and pick interest in all your replies. I am a new blogger with almost a month and some weeks old blog and i wish to learn more about monitizing a blog.

please check my blog and give me your own reviews, contribution, critics or suggestion I will really appreciate. Thanks

www.ibomblog.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need To Book A Flight On Firstnation Airways Online / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.