Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,233 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot (58324 Views)

Thicky Minaj Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Hawks Bottled Water / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Joins Queen Nimat As She Launched“blue Child Project” / Nina Ricchie Hawks Pure Water In Sexy, Tight, Short, Gown (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Pylony(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
grin just a scheme to defraud other girls.

U tell them to register with a specific amt of money and dey pay, den sleep with one girl and give her crown.. give her 10 percent of the profit being made from d monies accrued and she start feeling like one kyn idiott..

Lwkmd
Lol
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by buchilino(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2016
IN AS MUCH AS I HATE MODELS, HER HUMILITY TOUCHED ME. MAYBE DER IS STILL HOPE 4 SOME OUR MODELS.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Blurryface(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
What's ur main monicker?

What?
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2016
chinanu123:

Hmmm, I'm just wondering how long his instrument will be.

Hahaha... Looks like he got a flute grin
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by olawonder(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
I hope we begin to see new talents coming out of naija soon as possible O, even old talents such as apps developments or tech products... Otherwise we r basically f##ked! What we gonna hv to sell to d rest of d world? shuffle of pre-wedding photos, or some miserable old gits parading our screens as beauty Queens?

1 Like

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by lielbree: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
Pls abeg what is d significance of all these beauty contests? angry
Abeg ask o
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by jospepper(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2016
She fine sha.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by BALO314: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2016
this guy lonnnggggg ooh, naa wetin sef? This guy can NOT enter any og these naija cab/taxi, Except it,s customized. crythis guy lonnnggggg ooh, naa wetin sef? This guy can NOT enter any og these naija cab/taxi, Except it,s customized.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by chigoizie7(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2016
She is good.

But Ee get one girl wey I see the other day.

My jaw dropped when I saw her curves and shape and Boobs. I was like, dafuq? How did this small girl get all these all alone? Come see beauty, without make up. The only thing is that she is poorly dressed, but, if u want to talk beauty with curves? She beat this "miss curvy" girl to it.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by MayhorE(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
miss curvy tomatoes
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Funkybabee(f): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
eayah!!!!! happy birthday to her my birthday mate
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jehovah, King of Heaven and Earth. Who's that guy? shocked shocked
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by SycophanticGoat: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
This beauty perfect thing is getting out of hand oh. Miss this, miss that, yet it's nothing but an avenue to lure most of these girls into professional prostitution.. Smh
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by chinanu123(f): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaha... Looks like he got a flute grin
Hmmm
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by SycophanticGoat: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The guy tho... Looks a bamboo ... cheesy grin cheesy

That guy should be over 7ft tall.. shocked shocked shocked

And I was thinking I got height. Ellechrystal come and see yah husband.. cheesy

Just look at the pic, his bamboo stick is so long that he gotta cover it up so it doesn't disgrace him.. shocked

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by ralphsoo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
This one no just follow abeg
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Temitoppe(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
ugolance:
Lol the significance of beauty contest is to promote decency and good character in women.

like it did to chindinma [right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That guy should be over 7ft tall.. shocked shocked shocked

And I was thinking I got height. Ellechrystal come and see yah husband.. cheesy

Just look at the pic, his bamboo stick is so long that he gotta cover it up so it don't disgrace him.. shocked

Hahahhaahaha... grin

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by afox1988: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
as far as I am concerned... this is copy cat...do something different and unique...what's curvy abt her....
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by yedidiah(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kogi I hail o! Nothing we no go see. miss curvy(kogi) Nigeria tourism. One year has passed since she was crowned yet she is still the reigning Queen.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by gebest: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
big men sponsors the show, just for the purpose of choping those girls
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Chingyyang(f): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
But I didn't see any curve nah!
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nnwannsukka(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=AdoraAmadi post=51530408]Kogi born Queen Nimat Siaka was crowned Miss Curvy Nigeria Tourism towards the end of her national youth service assignment in October 2015.

November 29th 2016 was her birthday and to celebrate, Nimat hawked tomatoes at the market for her shoot. According to her, she chose to honour and encourage hawkers because they are the most important set of people: the unnoticed, the undervalued, and the under-appreciated MIGHTY ones weNigerians forget so easily.

Read what she wrote below:

A CREED ON MY BIRTHDAY
A taste of a well sweetened cake and a sip of fine tasty wine I crave. To be showered with flamboyant gifts and surrounded by the high and mighty, did I imagine. To be celebrated in front pages of newspapers, magazines, blogs, surely crossed my mind. But the reality is, it’s not now. It’s GONNA HAPPEN sooner and in the FULLNESS OF TIME…

I will get there not by hook or by crook but by work, by impact and by influence…
I shall not be desperate; I shall not be intimidated; I shall not be stopped; I will thread where no path has crossed; I shall break new grounds; I will chart a new course.

I will follow my passion… & on this note*** Today (my most treasured day) I choose to identify with the most important set of people: the unnoticed, the undervalued, and the under-appreciated MIGHTY ones we forget so easily. I mean the market women- the petty traders, the hawkers.

I choose to honour and encourage those who dedicate their time and life in bringing home-breed, locally-sourced fresh food items into our markets. They go through the pains of hawking goods, bringing them closer to us. Even when we underprice their goods, insult them they remain upbeat.

One good thing about them is they never stopped believing, they never stopped being positive about life. They will tell you “akuku daa l’ojo kan”. They never stopped dreaming big even from their small but honest hustles.

I know “lojokan” by dint of hard work they are going to raise kings and queens- children that will take them from the street to the throne! Their gifted hands will make room for them. Their stories will sure one day be from tomatoes to thrones… *** BE INSPIRED*** ...
Happy birthday to me!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNYyZxgBZGY/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/beauty-queen-hawks-tomatoes-at-market.html[/quoteea

Idieat

Igeiot
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
she is a beauty queen?
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by egobetatoday: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
As u wear cloth so see as you fine. Not all those kind of chidinma okeke and the others whe na rope and threads them like to wear.
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by NicoBaba(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
ugolance:
Lol the significance of beauty contest is to promote decency and good character in women.
decency indeed.. showcasing ur body in seminude clothes. y she posing salaciously

1 Like

Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by NicoBaba(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
see. there goes anoda stupid award n waste of resources
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by dangotesmummy: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why the guy con dey hold him phenese.abi konji arrest the thing tongue
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Okay: I have three petitions against these photos.

1) Why does she look different in her pegeant shoot as opposed to the market shoot?

2) Who is that electric pole with her in the last shoot?

3)
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lets go ask Cucumber sellers undecided

dingbang:
Re: Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot by koxi: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:

*singing*
If you ask me...na who I go ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.