Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation (58329 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Tochukwu247: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
Naira Marley has finally responded to the allegation of car theft levied against him.

After the news of the Marlian leader, Naira Marley and 3 others including two of his brother and one cousin involving in car theft broke, the social media space has been clouded with people brewing out their disbelieve about the news.

While the brouhaha was on-going many folds their arms waiting for Naira Marley to blow the falsehood trumpet himself. However, without absolutely disproving the news Naira Marley has reacted to the news.

Car theft?? ���� maybe I need to post my bentley, Porsche or benzo. If u lot like try stain my name from today till tomorrow I will still be the next president and who’s adeyemi fashola aka Naira Marley.
Another free promo I’m guessing

Car theft ko grand theft ni

Looool I’m still baffled, one bad belle paid bloggers to carry fake news because I’m sure the bloggers didn’t sit down to make that up themselves.

https://mobile.twitter.com/officialnairam1/status/1206650687658045440

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by prinx55555(m): 10:09am On Dec 17, 2019
Ole barao.
Go prove your innocence in court come 21st Dec.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by ctleurocollege: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2019
Niga na thief

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by thomas212: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
Naira Marley come..tell me d Truth.. u needed money for Xmas right? grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by nony43(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Audio theft

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Kingosytex(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They are about to make Naira Marley more famous.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Untainted007: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
No be wetin them asked, you replied.
Yes or No could have be nicer.
You fit get Bentley, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini with stolen money na.
I be thief oooo, I no be thief oooo could have been more matured.

And even the main gist never said he was the actual thief but he had connections wit the said thieves jst like the way armed robbers caught in Offa bank robbery then accused ex Senate President Bukola, We all knew ex Senate President couldn't have joined them to steal bt relationship matters caused the accusations.

43 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by qualityovenbake(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
If u lot like try stain my name from today till tomorrow I will still be the next president and who’s adeyemi fashola aka Naira Marley.
Please how can i get my hands on the cannabis he is smoking. grin

50 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by cliffsador: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
surely President of Marlians Afonja Republic

spits

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Reading........

Kilon tuni Marley shey

Looool I’m still baffled, one bad belle paid bloggers to carry fake news because I’m sure the bloggers didn’t sit down to make that up themselves.
There are 3 sides to a story.

Your side,
Their side,
And the truth
!

We will all know the truth soon.

aminusodiq:
Ki na tun ni maley shey
I must get dia by d wayy
Bad energy oya e stay farawayyy!!
Olenu dakuest! cheesy
Awon Marlians.
NBG!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by habeesola(f): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
No mind Dem away no mannaz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by GeneralPula: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
No do you Bra!

Can’t wait to start rocking Lol as from tomorrow ... cool

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by olaolulazio(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
He's bigger than d car

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by okeyumez(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Once a person becomes famous and financially balanced
evil people will start pursuing him for destruction.

But if a person is poor and not known evil people will see him as a curse.

Black man is the real satan Bible talked about.

May the haters of Naira Marley never end well.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by GeneralPula: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
habeesola:
No mind Dem away no mannaz

Omo Osun- wink
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by kingjrofficial(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ole

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by aimuan(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
But sincerely it beats my imagination why a Cele like him would steal a car.well,lets watch and see how it plays out.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by AjalaJ(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Is this guy really a criminal?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Fredlongs(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
They are just making him more popular. How will he still a car, common sense...

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's a foolish defence he gave for himself. Who asked him the number of cars he has. It was reported that he bullied the car owner for right of way by knocking his car from behind and afterwards drove the car to his abode which is tantamount to stealing and he is here ranting the number of cars he has.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by KayCee92(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
marycarlcr:
Marlain

Lol, bros feel free to enjoy ur coin.....but really, do people still fall for this grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Ijaya123: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
PR activities. Anything to trend is allowed. No one should be fooled here.

Fredlongs:
They are just making him more popular. How will he still a car, common sense...

steal is the word sir.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by dukeprince50: 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
K
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by vincentjk(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2019
Like for naira Marley, share for federal government

Marlins gather here let's know ourselves

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by H2ho(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
i trust you marley
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by meekparagon(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Next coming Nigeria president , lol
Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by CasNova: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
He is innocent until the court has proved him guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation by Devilfriend(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84987920:
Kilon tuni Marley shey

You still dey alive...
One useless idiot blocked me because I posted your real pictures here two weeks ago.

Anyway, happy Christmas in advance guy.
I really enjoy you this year mehn...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Sits On Pretty Mike's Head In Media Room Hub Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.