Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria (1272 Views)

Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad / Rosaline Meurer Writes Open Letter To Her Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by muhamad158(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Nigerian rapper, Vector took his pen and wrote an open letter to the Federal Government over the hike enforced by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC). Below is Vector’s open letter.
Dear Federal Government,

You have come a long way with your policies and rule. You have concerned yourself with nothing but the present hence making it look like the constitution has to be remixed and renamed “Your WILL” before your demise. You have ignored the children you saw grow and focused on the ones from your sperm cells and ovulation that you aren’t seeing grow because they have been shipped off to “better grounds” for eductaion. You have put your wives in other rooms BUT that of improtance forgetting (if you married a good woman) they balance you when you go astray.

You have failed to embrace the spirit and letter of the Almighty you worship be it any religion. You have failed the man you see in d mirror because he isnt a beast or metaphysical beign you don’t understand. No, He is the posterboy/girl for greed. You have forgotten how you felt when you were coming up but remember this… you will not forget how you fall. Your money… my bad… our money you take will shame you when you need it the most. The hustling are finding ways to be better but you just want to take from them without giving back. You focus on chasing thieves but never focus on securing the vault they steal from.

In the history of our existence as a generation, we have never gotten levelled platforms to play as we have gotten with the internet. The people have become more exposed to business ideas, global news, information sharing from continent to continent between seconds. Industry has gotten global awareness because of this.

Music has started to look better just because with data you can put up your craft be it music or painting or write ups or poems or comedy or pets or life to make people happy in a steady sinking world of frustrating conflicting governance and hustle.

You concern yourself with your percieved negatives over the objective positives. You are killing the future of Nigeria. You are killing the future of Nigeria. Internet is almost free in a lot of “advanced” countries too. Be careful Nigeria… don’t ruin yourself. DON’T!!!

- See more at: http://www.gltrends.ng/2016/12/vector-writes-open-letter-fg-accuses-killing-future-nigeria/#sthash.P5JHQKnb.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Gbam!! Spot on!
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 01, 2016
cool cool
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:
cool cool
Kunmi
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Kunmi
Eyesyou?
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Eyesyou?
Itumo?
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Itumo?

Ahn ahn. Shey u don't watch Jenifa's diary?
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Ahn ahn. Shey u don't watch Jenifa's diary?
Tell me about it.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Tell me about it.
U've come with ur wahala.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

U've come with ur wahala.
Honestly I don't watch it. But I've heard some girls mentioned something like that
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Honestly I don't watch it. But I've heard some girls mentioned something like that
It's a comic tv series by Funke Akindele.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

It's a comic tv series by Funke Akindele.
Oh! I think I know now. I saw some skit on Falz's IG page. Not bad

Back to my question. What's eyesyou?
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Oh! I think I know now. I saw some skit on Falz's IG page. Not bad

Back to my question. What's eyesyou?
That's Jenifa's way of asking "how are you" (How is u).
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

That's Jenifa's way of asking "how are you" (How is u).
oh! I thought as much. I bet that show is a Nigeria version of telemundo; for girls only tongue tongue
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! I thought as much. I bet that show is a Nigeria version of telemundo; for girls only tongue tongue
Not true.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Not true.
it is. More like you going to watch football
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it is. More like you going to watch football
I'm a guy na undecided
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

I'm a guy na undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

grin grin tongue tongue
iro enu
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
iro enu
I'm serious joor
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

I'm serious joor
oya the cheat don ready
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oya the cheat don ready
undecided Lier lier
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

undecided Lier lier
mo sere joor
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
mo sere joor
Warreva
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Warreva
Kunmi! shocked angry

Odabo
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Kunmi! shocked angry

Odabo
Odabo
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Qummie:

Odabo
angry angry

Make I dey enjoy my etisalat alone
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
angry angry

Make I dey enjoy my etisalat alone
Naso
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by Scream(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please...drop that song! We haven't stopped playing African China's, Fela's etc. Add your voice to the fight for freedom.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by danbrowndmf(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
vector...that intelligent guy. spot on bro.
Re: Vector Writes Open Letter To FG ; Accuses Them Of Killing The Future Of Nigeria by sleekyjay(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2016
Oshamo!!
The likes of fella would have dropped two albums already ADDRESSING same issue, yet they (FG) will still be LOST

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Covers Up In Black As She Arrives At Dubai Hotel / 5 Nigerian Celebs Who Secretly Got Married – #3 Was Pregnant And No One Knew / Man Accuse UBA Staff Of Seducing Brother Inlaw Afta Checking His Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.