Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,456 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? (694 Views)

I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Biodun Okeowo Shares Hot Sex Scene Photo - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? by ThisYourTatafo: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2016
So we hear about men and their egoistic tendencies and you can't help but wonder why they take pride in been masculine.

Just like our thoughts are different, so is our opinions about certain things like for example, a man would almost use a machete on you for staring extensively at his wife while others are of the opinion that it is ok to stare as long as it the devil in you don't push you to touch.

Omotola starred in a soon to be released movie ALTER EGO where she acted in a sex scene and surely a lot of online trolls turned the moral baton on her while others thought she is seemingly a very good actress who can interpret roles perfectly.

This brings me to the question:
Guys would you allow your wife feature in a sex scene in a movie ?

For me it's a NO NO...make she go fine another work ni
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? by ybalogs(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2016
I can't even marry an actress to start with but if it happens I ended up with one,I'll have to GBA kamu for any role she's given niyen ooo.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? by ThisYourTatafo: 7:56am On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:
I can't even marry an actress to start with but if it happens I ended up with one,I'll have to GBA kamu for any role she's given niyen ooo.

Bros what's GBA kamu[url]
ybalogs:

Bros what's GBA kamu[/url]
ybalogs:

Bros what's GBA kamu
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? by ybalogs(m): 7:58am On Dec 01, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Bros what's GBA kamu[url]

Bros what's GBA kamu[/url]

Bros what's GBA kamu
Got no choice but to take it as I see it cos I've married an actress.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife Act A Sex Scene In A Movie? by chriskosherbal(m): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2016
I will never allow my WIFE to act a sex role in a movie. NEVER.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law / Chai! Man rakes in 5 billion from MMM. / Strange Artwork (reasons Why Don Jazzy Is Still Single )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.