Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act (552 Views)

Omo Ibadan: I Get Marriage Proposals Online / How Big B00bs Keeps Making Me Turn Down Marriage Proposals - Monalisa Stephen / ‘90% Of Marriage Proposals In Public Are Pre-planned’ -bishop Umoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by naijafold(m): 10:51am On Jan 26, 2020
Nollywood actress, Calista Okoronkwo revealed in a recent interview that she can never be anyone’s second wife, regardless of the monetary gain.

In her interview with Sunday Sun she revealed intricate details about her love life.

Read excepts from the interview below;

“In recent times, I have had my own fair share of betrayal from some people who have cut my friendship, and some people I hold dear and I am not going to let that happen to me again. Right now, I am guarding my heart jealously; I am guarding that friendship zone jealously. I do not keep lots of friends. I want to have my own family someday. I would like to build my own family someday. I would like to describe myself as someone who is passion-driven as well. That’s who I am, that’s what I represent. And lest I forget, I am a very cheerful person. The first thing you notice about me is my smile, even during my worst time. That’s why people don’t know when I am going through this or that. I always wear a smile and my smile is infectious. The girl with the infectious laughter, people like to say that about me.”

On what she looks out for in a man, Calista Okonkwo has this to say: “My man has to be straightforward. I do not like people who are not straightforward. I do not like people who will say one thing and mean the other thing. I am very concerned about people I deal with being straightforward. My man has to be God-fearing, he has to be family-oriented, and he has to look out for me. My man has to be tall and black, I mean chocolate, he doesn’t have to have all the money in the world, we can make the money together and build an empire.”

Source : https://yinkfold.com/i-have-refused-marriage-proposals-because-i-can-never-become-a-second-wife-actress-calista-okoronkwo/

Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2020
They don't want to become 2nd wife but they're ready to service married men bed lipsrsealed

No be all woman go witness me and my husband or one man one woman, if you cannot be 2nd wife then kuku no follow married men.
Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by Davash222(m): 10:58am On Jan 26, 2020
You want a straightforward man. Are you straightforward

You carved out beautiful eyebrows God gave you so you can draw that nonsense there and you’re looking for a straightforward man.
Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by Millenniumlady(f): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2020
Well said girl don't settle for less......if he's not young and rich i no go marry smiley
Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by JeffreyD1(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Well said girl don't settle for less......if he's not young and rich i no go marry smiley

Time shall tell

Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by ouzo1(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2020
see advert na .....Madam we don hear.
Re: I Have Refused Marriage Proposals Because I Can Never Become A Second Wife – Act by yanabasee(m): 11:44am On Jan 26, 2020
So, the married men coming after her aren't, Straightforward, God-fearing, Tall and Dark?

I'm very certain, she wouldn't think twice if Otedola or Ned come after....

Well, I wish her the very best.

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story Behind Wisdom Ihue (gezzyofficial) / The Child Who Loved A Grave / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.