Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerians Grounding Mmm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Grounding Mmm (1214 Views)

Flashback To When Pastor Sunday Adelaja Exposes MMM Promoters / How To Get Your MMM 2016 Mavros Completely!!! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2016
IMAGINE SOME ONE UPLOADING A FAKE TELLER WITHOUT PAYMENT AND EXPECT ME TO CONFIRM
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO
ATTACHED IS THE FAKE RECEIPT AND MA DASH BOARD
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Na so. Dats d reason why Nigeria won't progress.
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
Na so. Dats d reason why Nigeria won't progress.

corruption in high places
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by vpaymoney(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2016
your alert will always show your balance. even if your buy ordinary recharge card you buy. bank alert will show you or you confirm by visiting nearest ATM.
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by ybalogs(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2016
MMM...enriching Lives. ok
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2016
vpaymoney:
your alert will always show your balance. even if your buy ordinary recharge card you buy. bank alert will show you or you confirm by visiting nearest ATM.

HAD TO RUSH TO THE ATM AS AT 5AM...WITH NO FUEL IN MA CAR...SEE HOW I WAS RUSHING
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:
MMM...enriching Lives.
ok

THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT MY BROTHER
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by ybalogs(m): 7:29am On Dec 01, 2016
emmaak2:

THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT MY BROTHER
If you're lucky enough to be able to correct this anomaly,abeg run.
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:

If you're lucky enough to be able to correct this anomaly,abeg run.

AM DOING THAT NOW
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by Sektion: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2016
It's simple, get your statement of account from the bank wait till the green but turns question mark and send all evidence of non payment to support. You will get rematched and the scammer will be blocked.
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by ifex370(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Sektion:
It's simple, get your statement of account from the bank wait till the green but turns question mark and send all evidence of non payment to support. You will get rematched and the scammer will be blocked.

Yes its normal for Nigerians to be fools at the slightest opportunities..

We hate ourselves so much.. We like to spoil everything...

Do what this guy I quoted said.. Its nothing new
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Sektion:

AM DOING THAT RIGHT AWAY THANKS BRO
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2016
ifex370:

Yes its normal for Nigerians to be fools at the slightest opportunities..

We hate ourselves so much.. We like to spoil everything...

Do what this guy I quoted said.. Its nothing new

THANK U SIR
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emekelnigeria: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2016
click on the icon and extend the person's time. Have you called the person
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by mrlycan: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Yes,extend the person time of payment,if they ask u for the reason,tell them he uploaded a fake teller. May thunder fire him

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by val4sure(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Am also a victim of fake teller,but within a week after uploading my statement of account,support blocked the bastard and paired me with a serious participant,just do the needful and leave the rest for support to sort it out.
Long live mmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
everything is in control
have just been paid
long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by millhouse: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
reporting to support na long thing ...just click extend payment for another 24hours ...it will show u "why option" ..type fake payment ..after 24 hours expires since u didnt confirm she will be blocked automatically and u will be rematched with someone else.
Re: Nigerians Grounding Mmm by emmaak2(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
millhouse:
reporting to support na long thing ...just click extend payment for another 24hours ...it will show u "why option" ..type fake payment ..after 24 hours expires since u didnt confirm she will be blocked automatically and u will be rematched with someone else.

thanks man

(1) (Reply)

What's Bitcoin All About? I Want To Invest In It / Create Your Ebook Cover / I Will Professionally Write, Edit And Proofread Ur Works To Ur Delight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.