Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67544 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by theophorus(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
...That's the reason some of Us didn't do that Business...

But Simple people don't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Although I don't support MMM but this guy don mad he no know grin

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Princelegacylemoha(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Don't use the name of the Lord your God in VAIN
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by stan241(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mr Akande....

2 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by mumumugu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
if i am to chose betwen heaven and mmm,i choose mmm

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Obikodo(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler
bros the site nor gree open since morning o, any update?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
crap
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
This people sef.. me that has migrated from MMM to Ultimate cycler.. that one is very efficieent and paying quite well sef.. make una dey der.. im getting money daily

You don check Ultimate Cycle site this morning? grin

5 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by adontcare(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html
op please lemme send my account number since u don't know what to do with d mmm interest. I need d cash seriously.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by buffalowings: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Go to rccg
If they won't collect it

Don't quote me cool
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by systemz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Is he not being st¥pid
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by prince9851(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
[s] Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html[/s]
guys wey no get money to put for MMM, na so d thing dey pain dem

6 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by lytech1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Common sense is not common explain in one word why mmm is a sin? Some people r just destined to be poor.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
sucess001:
that guy say him no know wetin to do with the money....make i send my account?

truth is...all depend on your hrt...if your hrt convicts you to think its wrong...then dont...

mine doesnt sha...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see u... grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by jonbellion(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow
Religion has really buttfucked the brains of many Nigerians to stupor
Please we can save a brain today
A misused brain is an unhappy brain
Make a change

2 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
People sha. I can't see anything sinful in doing MMM º°˚˚°ºo. Abi how una take see am?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler

The site has been taken down. Hope you didnt put your money there.

It appears the owners have harvested enough cash from Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Bimpe29: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
He said ''God clearly told him, he can not engage in MMM'' and he still went ahead to allow another voice overpowered that of God. He must be kidding!

God's voice is incomparable.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by bigiyaro(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Another scheme to bring down mmm

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by SycophanticGoat: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

Abeg, share that money to the less privileged. There are so many of them out there. At least, you will give them a lifeline and a chance to begin their own MMM adventure.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
See this mumu guy. When he got high on sambisa trees laced with all sorts of drinks then concluded he heard different voices. So MMM money is now a dirty one? Lol

Pastors collect dirter money. Afterall, it becomes clean once since its for "offering and tithe"
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by McAustin92(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
d guy is delusional... Triple M is a soul saver and it had saved alot of drowning souls and also had lifted many frm thrash...my only regret was that i didn't join MMM earlier wen i was really loaded.....mind u MMM had done many thingz ur so called men of God can't do....ur so called men of God can't foot my bills but will request for a percentage in my earnings in d name of tithe but MMM can....in life,Man must sustain to maintain cos if u can't sustain ur livings u won't be recognized even in d gatherings...

4 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by johnstar(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
I weep for dis country called african

Una nor go confuse person wit dis religious stuffs

Oyibo ppl wey bring christianity come african self, na we dey religious pass dem
Na we stil do bad tn pass dem smh for dis country

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
NCAN SS

initiating search protocol.................

Name check.................Akanbi Thomas

Origins....................South western Nigeria

attributes............own the biggest churches in Nigeria, sophisticated scam artists,skilled at using religious sentiments, high lust for money and asebi..

be advised.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by miracleoscar(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nice moves
You place is surely how/where you want it.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by emerged01(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dhavidoh:
This people sef.. me that has migrated from MMM to Ultimate cycler.. that one is very efficieent and paying quite well sef.. make una dey der.. im getting money daily
Daily? Me never get money o after I registered 3days ago
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by otswag(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok. We're fortunate God did not appoint you as his spokesman. Thank you for your Unsolicited opinion. Make I go do sumtin productive and click on get help.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by SmartMugu: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
soberdrunk:
If this is true, it means Nigerian names go scarce for book of life....... angry angry
Can any book even contain all the names in the world? Both dead and alive? This person seriously needs to wake up to reality.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by adontcare(f): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
No be only! Mmm is changing lives. If it crashes no wahala. At least let participants be d ones to wail for their loss. Don't say what u r not sure of. God sent Mmm to Nigerians to help them thru dis hard times. As far nobody force u to invest.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Brainwashed foools everywhere! !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To church Of Satan / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.