Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

“God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (67516 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / MMM: Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo's KICC Loses $4.8 Million / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by DevGuru: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Whose name dey the book before MMM cum? I really wanna know
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by a1ntmyfault: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
You dont know what to do with the money? Bros ejoor lemme have it
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Damolux01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Okay...I will stop MMM and continue with Helping revolution as the 50% in 7 days is juicy and better. For those interested as well...I made 100$ in 5 days on referral alone. Whatsapp: 08067888694.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'M TALKING MONEY AND HE IS TALKING NONSENSE. THIS IS WHAT BBC SAYS ABOUT MMM.

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
sucess001:

i see you more baby...

kiss kiss kiss kiss

I see u sent me a pm grin ur monicker looks famiar tho tongue

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by bettercreature(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ademat7(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hyinkar97:
Where una dey see all this picture?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by goingape1: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ekwii: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
UfuomaUN:

same with me o! saw som' like server shutdown in progress with Firefox
Check now their site is up and working
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
temi2008:

The guy is saying the real truth but I just pray it will not be late for you
He that has ear let him hear.. This story with what happened is similar when Noah was telling the people that they should enter the ark to avoid destruction but they mocked him and some even will say then 'Noah is delusional 'cos the enjoyment of the world but at the end of the day they never lived to tell the story
Money may be flowing in from MMM but nothing last forever and heed to the warning.. Mark my words the end will justify the means

ur chats says it ALL, NOTHING LAST FOREVER, EVEN THE BREATH.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by markfoefish(m): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
when the demons that made ur great grand father poor is after ur finances u hear such voice,and when u r so poor that ur landlord is showing u red card u hear nothing.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by nairaman66(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
kopite:

My bro, let me try and help you. I like your question. In mmm yu PH n GH as a sequence in the MMM operating procedure. You provide help and at the end of the month you get 30% back. Even a legal or government institutions can't offer such juice. Usury is a gesture done to help someone in need and at d end expect d person to give yu interest in the help or PH rendered. If yu claim to help someone as the scheme states, why do yu need interest for helping me. God hates it. Government is against it. Its left for yu to take it or leave it. If yu take it, good for yu. But if yu discard it, please keep me as your comrade on this platform. God bless yu.

I think the purpose of MMM is outlined! It is a business model with structured in such a way that you make profit! This is similar to everyone running business models out there.. Conclusively, there are risk involved. I personally, would want you to be logical an constructive in your criticism of MMM. Petroleum marketers make more than 2,000%.. Will you define that as usury? Please be sincere. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Maximus85(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Now, this guy is popular.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Obikodo(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
ekwii:
Check now their site is up and working
still not working
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Jabioro: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anyway,in as much u do nt knw what 2 do with d money,pls send ur 30% profit plus d initial capital and ur last month tithe to me,and let ur sin be upon me.U rememba what d Jews told d Pilate when they demanded 4 Jesus 2 killed? I can assured u 100% u be free frm ur sin and delusion..quate me,4 for me 2 be sure that u goin send it..
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ochyes: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
I will do it and ask for God's forqiveness....??

Okay with yhu....Akande Thomas??

Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Icon79(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
What is MMM?

Na wa for Nigerians and their style of always using acronyms with first giving it's full meaning and context.
Gosh, that's supposed to be the first thing they teach you in college! Can you say educated illiterates?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by regma: 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
you better don't tell lie about those who participate in MMM. God said without holiness no one will see Him. so make sure you serve Him with pure heart.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
A Facebook user, Akande Thomas, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read post below:

The Reality of MMM.
(From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life. I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment. Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/god-will-remove-your-name-from-book-of.html

Only an illiterate can engage in that scheme that impoverishes many to enrich a few.

No underlying economic activity.. no buying, no selling, no factors of production.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by uzoexcel(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
lol...
Ayo199:
try ultimate recycler
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Ochyes: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Joker!

God got some eraser and pencil, you sin, he erases your name, you repent, he rewrites it, you sin again, he erases it...

Kind of archaic and childish, doesn't he know the end from the beginning?
God's Ways are not our ways and His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. Truth be told; somebody following God wholeheartedly will seem foolish to a natural man.

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by misteryman: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
The Guy's mental faculty is not balance
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ucosuagwu(m): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
You dont know what to do with the money
Abeeggg Abegggg na God i use beg you, Please send me the money, I will use it very good, count on me wink cheesy grin
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by spawnx: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bimpe29:
He said ''God clearly told him, he can not engage in MMM'' and he still went ahead to allow another voice overpowered that of God. He must be kidding!

God's voice is incomparable.

God gives freewill. You can choose to listen or the other voice comes through.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by NoToPile: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
He is right, by the way something is not right about mmm.

I don't see how different it is from money doubling, its not an investment that we can say yield returns where is the 30% extra coming from.
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by guyla: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I share his feelings I too was attracted to mmm due to the heavy return it guarantees but the spirit of God has kept ministering to me that it's a business that does not glorify God, so I refrained from doing it, praying that God will not let me fall

1 Like

Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by runs360: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bring the money make I reinvest am for u...
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Guy, PLS SEND ME THE MONEY! I need am asap!
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by ayolanrewaju(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Are u sure ultimate cycler is working?
Re: “God Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Taystee: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please if you don't know what to do with the money,pls do me a favour by sending it to my account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Welcome To church Of Satan / Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.