Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista (491 Views)

Nigerian Fashionista Rocks Another Fashion Trend In Style / I Can’t Date An Ordinary Guy, I’m Obsessed With Reverend Fathers – Lady / Fashionista Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by FreshBoss007: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
this is pretty helpful to my brothers in the relationship circle
When you are dating an educated and civilized woman who has class and ambition, you get texts such as these:.....
✔1. Morning my dear. Hope you had a wonderful night. How are you today? Wake up get ready for work. Don't forget to apply for that vacancy I told you about yesterday.
✔2. Yes darling. I miss you so much. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying your day, I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you.
✔3. Yes Dear I'm at the shop now. Am driving by the groceries...What shall I make you for dinner ?.........she literally builds you.
But...when you are dating these gold-digging divas in town, whose only asset is their fake yellowbone face painted looks as well as being trendy with fashion, you get texts such as these:
✔1. Morning babe, send me some airtime, plz bae.
✔2. Hello sweet babez I am coming for some pizza over lunch? And Someone is selling nice perfumes can I take one plz. Luv u xoxoxo much.
✔3. Hey handsome,buy me data plz. Also wanted to tell you my neighbor is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and brazilian hair. You will let me know when u are ready to get me these. Loving u lots....she literally sucks the life out of you!!!!!!!
Re: Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by Mustack: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2016
so true.
Re: Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by ikp120(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala I beg you to move this to front page because it is true... I am officially not interested in relationship again because I need a working class lady, not some silly liability angry

Somebody be like "Who you help? undecided " grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by ibkonekt(m): 3:04am On Dec 02, 2016
Gbam....
Re: Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2016
ikp120:
Lalasticlala I beg you to move this to front page because it is true... I am officially not interested in relationship again because I need a working class lady, not some silly liability >smiley

Somebody be like "Who you help? undecided " grin

When there is no job available.. what shall we do??
Re: Why You Should Date An Educated Lady Not A Fashionista by ikp120(m): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2016
Lizzdeb:

When there is no job available.. what we do??
Lol wink

(1) (Reply)

MMM Now In Kenya Promises 40 Percent Every Month / How to Get Employed Immediately You Graduate From the University / Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.