Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos (35484 Views)

Eziagu Festival Of Heritage Records Impressive Cultural Exhibitions, Masquerades / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Okere-urhobo Festival Of Unity, Warri 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by dainformant(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Here are incredible photos from the Nchaka Festival of Omoku Rivers State. The event which was held recently saw in attendance -Hon Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi who represents Ahoada –West/Ogba Ebema federal constituency and many other dignitaries. See photos below'

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-traditional-event-graced-by-federal.html

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by dainformant(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
good for them
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
men dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by dainformant(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
cc; lalasticlala,

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by sammyp01: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Close to the Benin tradition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by gbomojomo(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2016
LAST PICTURE FEAR ME O! IS THAT REAL OR MAGIC
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by obailala(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2016

10 Likes

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Blurryface(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Perlyn: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by akraym(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
hold something....
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by BrutalJab: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Atheists please which medical condition can we attribute these things too

Seun, isn't that fake

16 Likes

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
I dey come first grin

Na dem dey make dollar no complete for person pocket after exchange shocked

6 Likes

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
they are forming invincible. tor

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ayodejijoshua(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
wetin concern me with all this one i beg make i sleep small jare
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by TamunoRichard(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
That police man in the first pix... #NotSmiling

It's [s][size=25pt]RICHIE[/size][/s] on the keypad

A beg join me chop this people money since them decide to pay us free money.. If interested click the link on my signature and turn big boy in 1 week...
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by lonelydora: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ahoada and Abua, the land of Rivers state juju.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by XaintJoel20: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na dem sabi..
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Sayelabola(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
gbomojomo:

Guy you don't need to fear for such...it's a simple and common practice among those of us born in February...I do it often when I was still in the womb. grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Remilekun101: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
It is all tricks

Meanwhile check my siggy
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by FYB(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
these guys ehhh

dats how one magician came to our village market one day and soaked garri in 2big besins and finished it all. All of us that gathered to watch him dat day left the market with our stomach well filled. they was no need to eat dinner dat day.

since that day.......I d fear magicians

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
If they have all these powers why don't they join the Army and help fight boko haram.

Or better yet,take a stroll into aso rock and help get rid of Buhari.

#justthinkingaloud

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Remilekun101: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked

meanwhile check my signature cool
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ngolokante(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
IamJix:

na photoshoped abi na photohouse??

Ol boy eh...this one be like photomart or photo-rite o!!!
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by registration(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
ok
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
What exactly am I looking at? Where is the magic? Where's the lawmaker? Not that I give a flying f**k though

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Osyxcel(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
gbomojomo:

A case of the more you look, the less you see.

There is a handle inside that wrapper.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ybalogs(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nothing at all.I see this everyday.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by fortunechy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
end time ppl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun / #10YearsChallenge: Oba Elegushi And Tinubu 10 Years Throwback Photo / Osita Osadebe And Oliver De Coque: The Last Igbo Minstrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.