Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos (35511 Views)

Eziagu Festival Of Heritage Records Impressive Cultural Exhibitions, Masquerades / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Okere-urhobo Festival Of Unity, Warri 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
ngolokante:

Ol boy eh...this one be like photomart or photo-rite o!!!
gringrin photo Jumia
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by EmmaLege: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
shocked
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
HardMirror
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
The beauty of IGBO RACE.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
sammyp01:
Close to the Benin tradition
They migrated from benin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Onechancearmy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by dopemama(f): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
undecided cry wetin concern me?
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by FSMs: 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pidgin2:
HardMirror
Nma27:
What exactly am I looking at? Where is the magic? Where's the lawmaker? Not that I give a flying f**k though
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by kachiz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
The police officer's leg in the first picture sef
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Hanendez(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
akraym:
Wow
Why do you ridicule God? You may think it's funny but you just committed a grave sin.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by afanide: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Quite Eventful.......

If you want to Start EXPORTATION BUSINESS where you Export Cocoa Powder, Bitter Kola and earn foreign currency, etc. check my signature below for my contact.....
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by fkdmods: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
One of the scariest places to live in Apart from the middle east is Nigeria. The things you see. Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by symbianDON(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
FYB:
these guys ehhh

dats how one magician came to our village market one day and soaked garri in 2big besins and finished it all. All of us that gathered to watch him dat day left the market with our stomach well filled. they was no need to eat dinner dat day.

since that day.......I d fear magicians
according to seun...the agbalagba of nairaland....all na wash...I'm sure he probably passed a tube from his mouth to you guy's stomach...there must be a scientific explanation....no be me talk am o....na seun
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by sonoforogun(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na wetin uncle Seun, the chief apostle of atheists go call dis one na?

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by BodyKiss(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
sonoforogun:
Na wetin uncle Seun, the chief apostle of atheists go call dis one na?

Stop being dumb. Does that machete look like something that went through the guy's stomach? Besides, you don't conclude something is real by just pictures alone. Why are most Nigerians easily fooled?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ogba people are from Benin, the town was founded by a Benin Prince who was a strong medicine man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Qualer: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
What exactly am I looking at? Where is the magic? Where's the lawmaker? Not that I give a flying f**k though

would youngive a walking Bleep then? i'm just asking o! just asking... grin grin grin grin
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by omonnakoda: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
No women? Where are the women? I thought it was only Moslem women that are confined to the other room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by sonoforogun(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
BodyKiss:

Stop being dumb. Does that machete look like something that went through the guy's stomach? Besides, you don't conclude something is real by just pictures alone. Why are most Nigerians are easily fooled?

You are the dumb one here. If your phone screen is not clear, then that is your business. Civilization has made some Nigerians ignorant of the powers that be. There are forces (good and evil) and they are real.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Uchechukwu NNAM- Obi tomorrow now dem go say dey no be IBO... Buhari is a mad cow
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Uchechukwu NNAM- Obi tomorrow now dem go say dey no be IBO... Buhari is a mad cow...TUFIAKWA
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Greataausim(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
TamunoRichard:
That police man in the first pix... #NotSmiling

It's [s][size=25pt]RICHIE[/size][/s] on the keypad

A beg join me chop this people money since them decide to pay us free money.. If interested click the link on my signature and turn big boy in 1 week...

Abeg una don take another dimension to scams people wit una yeye lie abi....? Oya explain how una dey tak dey chop dat awof money....

1 Like

Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by AkinPhysicist: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool The 'power' of STRONG glue and a metal blade. cool
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Sayelabola(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
FYB:
these guys ehhh

dats how one magician came to our village market one day and soaked garri in 2big besins and finished it all. All of us that gathered to watch him dat day left the market with our stomach well filled. they was no need to eat dinner dat day.

Chineke!

That means the guy fed you guys spiritually without your consent. grin
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by asunnu(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
FYB:
these guys ehhh

Haahaaaha, I can't fit laugh o
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by drstone1: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
dainformant:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-traditional-event-graced-by-federal.html

In Reuben Abatis voice....na only him dey bath with Joy soap...other Public officials bathe with human blood.

Meanwhile Where r the deluded atheist, come n fool us by explaining these strange scenes.. probably they were photo shopped.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Pain(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2016
obailala:
Na so! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4554714_delf8_jpgcad188873e05d6eb7c4d8f05fdeeb8b6

Wake up Africans. This is clearly an object with a handle bent at 90 degrees to his stomach. The handle is tucked inside the wrapper. Magic indeed..cheap illusion
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by cooljude(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2016
symbianDON:

according to seun...the agbalagba of nairaland....all na wash...I'm sure he probably passed a tube from his mouth to you guy's stomach...there must be a scientific explanation....no be me talk am o....na seun

I am not seeing anything magical there, for the nose mouth string, it's a trick done everywhere in the world. The most bizarre was a man using a live snake to do that same thing, check Guinness world record archive for confirmation. the other one by that guy is easy to decipher.

It's not easy to come out with tricks but we should stop attributing everything to metaphysical cause.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2016
Clever trick. because some pple's reasoning faculty has been blocked by lies, useless superstitions n dogmas, they quickly start shouting juju upandan.
Re: Prince Uchechukwu NNAM-Obi At The Nchaka Festival Of Omoku, Rivers State Photos by symbianDON(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
cooljude:

I am not seeing anything magical there, for the nose mouth string, it's a trick done everywhere in the world. The most bizarre was a man using a live snake to do that same thing, check Guinness world record archive for confirmation. the other one by that guy is easy to decipher.

It's not easy to come out with tricks but we should stop attributing everything to metaphysical cause.
quite true....not everything that appears 'not to have an obvious explanation' is unexplainable....many seemingly impossible things actually have scientific basis.....at any rate, wether we believe it or not, there exists the metaphysical basis to many things!....with lots of proofs of course.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Oba Elegushi And Tinubu 10 Years Throwback Photo / Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun / Osita Osadebe And Oliver De Coque: The Last Igbo Minstrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.