Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida (73604 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Maje Ayida Have Lunch Together / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by SycophanticGoat: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Blurryface:
I hope she bleached her butthole as well. I mean that place that looks like there is power outage even in naturally fair ladies except albinos.

Disgusting!

So you go carry woman go house, instead to torchlight her punny, na anus you go begin dey examine? Did you study anuscology in the university? embarassed

Makydebbie come and see yah boyfriend.. cheesy grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by onward4life(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
thebestprice:
south west babie and guysiz are addicted to bleaching... here in Lagos Ibadan you see lots of yellow faces with black hands.. disgusting

Zebra crossing grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by makydebbie(f): 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Disgusting!

So you go carry woman go house, instead to torchlight her punny, na anus you go begin dey examine? Did you study anuscology in the university? embarassed

Makyd.ebbie come and see yah boyfriend.. cheesy grin
which boyfriend
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
LecciGucci:

Sola my gurl kiss

happy new month blessings
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by ralphsoo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please if you are broke don't bleach. Shii is so disgusting
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by lozanni(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Blurryface:
I hope she bleached her butthole as well. I mean that place that looks like there is power outage even in naturally fair ladies except albinos.

Lmao !!!

You too dey look.

I wonder how many you don browse, albino ke.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by SycophanticGoat: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
makydebbie:
which boyfriend

The person I quoted.. tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by LecciGucci: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:

happy new month blessings

Blessings to u dear.. i wish u same how are u
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Her face is Fanta and her limbs are Coke.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
LecciGucci:

Blessings to u dear.. i wish u same how are u

Thank you I dey just amazed on what we are choosing to start the new month with on this toke matter e no fair wallahi
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by makydebbie(f): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The person I quoted.. tongue
he isn't my boyfriendangry
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by OLADO(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ejowo who has the e_copy of the book o...Dbanj has already paid for my copy
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
admax:
The promotion of books written by people of questionable characters who can't be a mentor the younger generation viz a viz good morals etc at the detriment of good educational materials that increases one's I.Q is rather becoming unbecoming!
sad

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by LecciGucci: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:

Thank you I dey just amazed on what we are choosing to start the new month with on this toke matter e no fair wallahi

Absolutely bull crap my dear!.
I dnt care abt them jare na only u be the most important thing now cheesy.

How are ur cute places? wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by SycophanticGoat: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
makydebbie:
he isn't my boyfriendangry

Why you dey para na? I was only kidding ni.. undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Iamvictor(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
In her recently launched book: "On Becoming", Toke Makinwa revealed something that shocked even her dearest fans; that she bleached her skin just to please her estranged hubby, Maje Ayida while they were still dating.

But what many of Toke Makinwa's fans didn't know is the extent of the bleaching, and today, they will find out after seeing the before and after pictures of Toke after bleaching below:

Culled from: http://www.ngnblog.com/2016/12/why-maje-divorced-toke-makinwa-photos.html
abeg who is she?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
LecciGucci:

Absolutely bull crap my dear!.
I dnt care abt them jare na only u be the most important thing now cheesy.

How are ur cute places? wink

grin e dey o...and yourself...u dey always carry me derail o
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by makydebbie(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Why you dey para na? I was only kidding ni.. undecided
I no vex joortongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by SycophanticGoat: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
makydebbie:
I no vex joortongue

I for fear oh because if you vex for one minute, I no go chop for one week.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Is dt ur daughter @dp cheesy her mouth just like urs, very pretty cheesy
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by yedidiah(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmm! no matter how flashy and celebrated these ladies look outside, there's still a guy that controls the and make them do stupid thingsundecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Aunty Toke and Bobrisky are definitely related.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by tobe4real(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Hope she knows skin cancer is real
u have to live ur life as if is ur last, no body know tomorrow and by the way is it those that didn't bleach that are free from skin cancer? fear fear girl tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by Blurryface(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
prela:
eeyah.....and what makes you think she did it for her husband Maje?

Did you read the post at all? That is how una take fail WAEC. Them go ask you A, you go answer B.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by wonlasewonimi: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why didn't maje bleach for you?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by patricknz(m): 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
rottenPussy:
Does it mean if I compile A Before and After Picture Of My RottenPusy, I will also makes front page?

Dumb mods indeed..
So ur pussy is rotten huh?
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by bettercreature(m): 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
GoggleB:
She was pretty when she never remove to original complexion God gave her
She wasn't don't try to decieve us
Bleaching is bad but she's more prettier
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by fkdmods: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
GoggleB:
She was pretty when she never remove to original complexion God gave her

You guys need glasses i swear. Anyone with a brain can tell she was and is naturally fair complexioned. Smh.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by makydebbie(f): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I for fear oh because if you vex for one minute, I no go chop for one week.. cheesy cheesy
lol.
Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by LecciGucci: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
solasoulmusic:

grin e dey o...and yourself...u dey always carry me derail o

Hahaha... my own dey kampe.

Bae who cares abt derailing as long as u ar3 involved kiss.

U deserve derailing a post for.. infact i can build another rail for u here.. haha if u catch my drift

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida by deflover(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Well, her bleaching ain't the cheap type .. Her skin looks flawless. I won't mind this kinda bleaching self but can only bleach because I wannna but never to please another being... Chukwu aju

I no say you must support am

you never change

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Portable Fights With Area Boys In Ota, Ogun State (Photos) / “I Am Missing Nigeria” – Cardi B, After Leaving The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.