Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend (39750 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by pato405(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
That quy in the middle tho....

I should be able to make 3 pencil trousers from that his trouser.......

grin grin grin grin grin

Are you that skinny?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Life4Varnity: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
ichito:
i follow wear that fubu that year, this one pass boot cut

OK cool. Peter and paul wear there own hammer
I decree to you that you too DAT u def go hammer before the year runs out.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by YOUNGKAHUNA: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
It shall be well with us all too
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by slyrone(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
fashion of the early 2000s was whack. lied have mercy
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Varagous(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2016
positive change... in some years time they will be having grey hair.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Thryphosa(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Big boys
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nairadays: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Ekpoma25:
That was in Uni-Buja NOT UJ

Am sorry, i forgot they attended Uni Abuja. But we attended Tempest High School together. They now proceeded to be SMOBITES, Saint Murumba Boys College, Zaria Road Jos.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by WestPaidAMG(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

Don't you have the fear of God grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by omotayo9177: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
nobody don ansa the question: who be peter... who be paul
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2016
the guy in the middle is he Jude .... poverty waka
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by jospepper(m): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2016
There is hope for everyone alive. Thanking God for them.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by ichito(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
fat AMEN
Life4Varnity:

I decree to you that you too DAT u def go hammer before the year runs out.

Amen.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Life4Varnity: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Life4Varnity:

I decree to you that you and to any hand DAT hit like will hammer before the year runs out

Amen.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by ObaKlaz: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2016
This is easy... Paul, Friend & Peter. Just look closely.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by morbeta(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
How old were they then cos I keep wondering how these old men keep claiming 35yrs old.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Satioshi: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
This pix is from their days back in St. Murumba college Jos and not the university. The guy in the middle is named Obinna and used to be my classmate in JSS1 before he transferred to their school.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by ceejay80s(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
see as shirt dey dance for their body
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by ikorodureporta: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
WestPaidAMG:
I wonder where the guy in the middle is right now grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Brightscofild(m): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Money Must be Made
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by cutechi(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

Rolling on the floor with laughter, what took your eyes to that angle?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by herzern1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
cutechi:

Rolling on the floor with laughter, what took your eyes to that angle?

L-O-L....

I viewed the picture same way yhu did grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Young03:
peter holding bible abi book
na paul be that

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
WILLYBABS:
This guy is a criminal, do not fall into his yard.

Die by fire...mods should try fish him out... haba.

If it's Bleep I wantu write, they know how to change it to bleep ooo.
This guy scam me too, though i trusted him because i taught NL was safe from scammers

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Change z Constant, Money can do more than GEJs transformation of in ur lyf.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THE HEAD OF STATE IN THE MIDDLE... grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by kakaG: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
WestPaidAMG:
I wonder where the guy in the middle is right now grin grin

He is SMOBA just like PSquare and very much around.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by DeSepiero(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

You should be one hell of a skinny dude grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by DanPel(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
DJInfluence:
see the boning. Dia faces afraid me oh...

Now owu no dey again, guys can smile cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol,i wan no sir,wetin be owu
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Hamebell1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nairadays:
UNI-ABUJA for sure, anyway JTown for life. grin

Shout out to all josites out there.

On a serious note, can you supply 1000 tons of maize and soybean? Please see thread.

http://asknigeria.com.ng/topic/234/1000-tons-of-maize-and-soybean-needed-in-ikeja-lagos

Only serious minded people please.
yes
#140 per kg
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by autonomous22: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
I must make am.. ..
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by kenigwe18: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Catalin:
You are not ugly, you are just broke. cheesy
Eze oku swthrt
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by madjune(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Confirmed Joo men back in the day.

The guy in the middle swag pass them sef, has dress decency to wear light coloured short sleeved shirt in the tropical African hear.

Psquare carry heavily coloured long sleeves.

Mtscheew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo) / Mercy Johnson: Toyin Abraham Likes Food More Than Me (Video) / Toyin Lawani Gives Harrysong A Body Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.