Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend (39748 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Sings With Paul Okoye In His Palace (Photo) / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by OmerianConsult: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
They look like Deeper Life brothers.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by fortunechy(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
monilessness is bad
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by davibid: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Catalin:
You are not ugly, you are just broke. cheesy

Were they ugly before

Look well shocked

undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by arewaboy01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
na when dz men go uni? ??
scam!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Dayoade92(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Catalin:
You are not ugly, you are just broke. cheesy
Aye
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Hollyharjii: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Am happy for dem today [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Lowkey1870: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Inspirational throwback
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Satioshi: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
WestPaidAMG:
I wonder where the guy in the middle is right now grin grin
His name is Obinna. Used to be my classmate in JSS1 in Jos.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by okekefranklin(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
The one standing without a book is peter!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Vanderandrew(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
They resemble SU here, Kai see as this money, fame and fortune change this guys
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Coolguy89(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
poverty na bastard,anyway i go make am too.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nairadays: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hamebell1:
yes #140 per kg
Hamebell1, Are you in Lagos?
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Having seen this picture, I can categorically say that I still have hope!
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by Realfiness(m): 12:59am On Dec 02, 2016
yomibelle:
Looking like fellowship brothers

nawa oh, money good oh

na wa for you o, what do you mean na. no be all the fellowship brothers dey look like that na
Re: Peter Okoye Shares University Days Photo With Paul And A Friend by MagicEmpire: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
He is Malaysia, married and doing well as well.
His Obinna by name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Eniafe Momodu Pictured With MI Abaga. He Reacts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.