Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail (31420 Views)

South-East Senators Caution Nnamdi Kanu On Bail Conditions / EU Parliamentarians Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu, Others- Thisday / Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by balo2rule(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
upon all the noise of the Flat Head Youths, non of them is ready to volunteer to celebrate xmas with him at Kuje!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by passyhansome(m): 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Alexxgold: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
iSlayer2:
I see a fool supporting masquerade trial. Zoo animal.

are you the one satisfying dilector's wife in the other room? please use condom and do it less frequently

you know say toto size fit slack anytime. cheers to freedom

4 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by JegaQuin: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
fabuloz1:
This is total twaddles on the part of the fg. I beckon with fg on this matter. How are they threat to national security? How could masquerade testify against them in secrecy when you vehemently accused them in the open. This is break down of rule of law. Kanu should be set free and this matter laid to rest. When the judge has been threatened by the presidency. I see danger looming as the forceful imprisonment of kanu could lead to the country "Biafra" is nigh. We shall see to this end.

Free for where?? Show me a nation in the entire world where treason felony offence punishment is not DEATH or LIFE IMPRISONMENT?

Bia-Fraud is a failed cause!!!

6 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Justiceleague1: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ikpewe:
you want the witnesses identities to be revealed so that by friday they are all pronounce dead.
abi o..but you sha,RIP to Englsh.. grin
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Omeokachie: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fear of Buhari's DSS...
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by femijay8271(m): 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
make them release dis man na.....kilode naaaaaaaaa?
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
fabuloz1:
This is total twaddles on the part of the fg. I beckon with fg on this matter. How are they threat to national security? How could masquerade testify against them in secrecy when you vehemently accused them in the open. This is break down of rule of law. Kanu should be set free and this matter laid to rest. When the judge has been threatened by the presidency. I see danger looming as the forceful imprisonment of kanu could lead to the country "Biafra" is nigh. We shall see to this end.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Justiceleague1: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
JegaQuin:

Free for where?? Show me a nation in the entire world where treason felony offence punishment is not DEATH or LIFE IMPRISONMENT?

Bia-Fraud is a fail cause!

Biafra is a FAIL cause grin
english yaff die grin
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:
what about the videos on youtube showing Kanu soliciting for weapons to kill Nigerians?
isn't that enough evidence to sentence him to life jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKsYTtkQEqY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
So they are terrorists while BH guus are rehabilitated

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by saintmark88(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
I thought they said buhari refused to release Kanu, but the court had previously denied his bail application. The man doesn't know what he has gotten himself into.... Until dem back am d life sentence Na Dt time e eye go neat.......

U want to seceed, what Ojukwu a brilliant general couldnt do, u want to come from London and come n claim hero...... U tink it's GEJ thts still n power.

The court has risen out of its slumber........ Buhari has put some sanity to d judicial system

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Cooly100: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
balo2rule:
upon all the noise of the Flat Head Youths, non of them is ready to volunteer to celebrate xmas with him at Kuje!

Small afonja boy!! Did your father spend the night with Awolowo, when he was in calabar prision
?

8 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Inyinese(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
we are moving forward just one day it will happen

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by prince9851(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
JegaQuin:

Bia-Fraud is a failed cause!!!
show me a nation where an army is out to defend unity by killing d same people u want to remain united with
in fact show me a nation where unity is still a major problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Bom4Real: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ikpewe:
you want the witnesses identities to be revealed so that by friday they are all pronounce dead.

its people like u that have kept our beloved Nigeria in doldrums

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by eleko1: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
cool grin cheesy wink grin grin grin cheesy smiley wink grin till>>>>>>>>>>>>>.weep not Ipob,weep not.See where ipobians put dis man now
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by kassy777: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Biafra is a lost cause.....

You are wrong but am very happy over this denial. I was actually praying for this. My happiness is arising from the fact that I want the entire world to know that Buhari's government is increasing the once narrow possibility of deviding this country much more bigger. Everything, as it now is clearly showing that we are no longer one country. A young man was in TVC Tv when he said openly that from recent ways, this country isclearly devided. He said, that Buhari should not expect any votes from the south south, from the east after the winning of apc on Ondo state. Immediately after the wining Ondo by apc election, the only pdp Senator decamped from pdp to apc, saying he wants to work with his tkins and states man. Let this denial of Kanu continue so that the tension will also increase such that a point will come when we will go our ways.
We are not longer lovers of one nation. I have said the truth but may face ban from Seun. Where is Amaechi who want to still give the Rivers senate seat to Buhari and his apc. He should learn from the senator who decamped because his kins man has won election.

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kanu once described Nigeria as a zoo...now he wants liberty(bail) and justice from dat samd zoo...good riddance #zahraeweddingloading#

2 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by JegaQuin: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Inyinese:
we are moving forward just one day it will happen

O happen ti laja grin
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by eraly(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Let them release this man jare. Haba.
Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Twistaray(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin

I said it this Brafruya people has entered one chance!

Abeg, Nnadi flatiees more watering beans to you yellow tommy jare cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna mehnnnnn..
IPODS be life...

4 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by sekundosekundo: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Biafra is a lost cause.....

1 Like

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by kassy777: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dc4life:
Except we are just deceiving ourselves TREASONABLE FELONY is not bailable. Section 37 and 41 of criminal code it carries death penalty and life imprisonment depending on complicity. You can only ask for accelerated hearing or the state forgive you.When people are saying court granted bail I begin to wonder of the offence charge is not treasonable felonies. Just baring my mind no hatred for anybody including Kanu.
You are just telling us how things are but delibrately refuse to evaluate the entire system, how it is going. I can categorically mentioned to you that you are supporter of Buhari and his one sided goverment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Tculest: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Cooly100:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/breaking-court-declines-release-kanu-others-bail/
. Nnamdi kanu. D judge said d offence cud attract death sentence or life imprisonment if Fg is able to prov it. Definately,Kanu is in trouble. It means he will nt b free till d case is concluded and u knw how lng is take to finish a case in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by sekundosekundo: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Another Christmas in zoo prison

Mandela of the flat heads cry

Donald okeshukwu Trump, come and save our dilector from tyrant Buhari cheesy

I can see that you are one of the lost indigenes of Kwara State. How's your flat chests brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by tolux247(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
kassy777:
You are wrong but am very happy over this denial. I was actually praying for this. My happiness is arising from the fact that I want the entire world to know that Buhari's government is increasing the once narrow possibility of deviding this country much more bigger. Everything, as it now is clearly showing that we are no longer one country. A young man was in TVC Tv when he said openly that from recent ways, this country isclearly devided. He said, that Buhari should not expect any votes from the south south, from the east after the winning of apc on Ondo state. Immediately after the wining Ondo by apc election, the only pdp Senator decamped from pdp to apc, saying he wants to work with his tkins and states man. Let this denial of Kanu continue so that the tension will also increase such that a point will come when we will go our ways.
We are not longer lovers of one nation. I have said the truth but may face ban from Seun. Where is Amaechi who want to still give the Rivers senate seat to Buhari and his apc. He should learn from the senator who decamped because his kins man has won election.

Whre did u type frm ?

2 Likes

Re: Court Declines To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Others On Bail by Victorvexz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
kassy777:
Keep consoling urself, Buhari will win 2019 election and Nigeria will still remain one. U should just have to do urself a Favour by hanging urself because u will leave to see Nigeria United and prosper and Kanu will remain in jail till he die and nothing will happen

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Between Paris And London. / Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.