Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive (1064 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / "I Pretended To Be Dead When Gunmen Killed Six In My Family" - Survivor (Photos) / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by ebosie11(f): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Contrary to reports shared by a Facebook user that Khadija,the little girl kidnapped in Abuja has been found dead,her father has come out to debunk the rumour.Below is what her father said....

'Please my attention has been drawn to some post made in Facebook that my baby, Khadija was found dead. I want to say that the innocent girl found dead in gwagwalada is not my daughter. My prayers goes to her family, while we all pray for Khadija safe return. Thanks Allah bless u all'.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/update-kidnapped-girl-who-was-rumoured.html

Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by alienvirus: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
#hikebloggersdata. Most of them are silly rumour monger
Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by mii4u(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why are some pple not patient enough to verify some stories before posting it?
Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by Ahmadgani(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
sigh
I hope you will be reunited with your daughter sooner than later

joy of fatherhoof

1 Like

Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by Ahmadgani(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
sigh
I hope you will be reunited with your daughter sooner than later

joy of fatherhood
Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by Dereformer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh such an innocent looking girl. I am almost in tears now.
Don't these kidnappers have any atom of milk of human kindness?

Don't the kidnappers of this innocent girl have children, sisters or other little relations.

Why are we human so wicked to ourselves.

To he family of this innocent girl, I say take heart. My Jesus will surely bring your daughter back alive.

2 Likes

Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by ebosie11(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44 let us correct the impression that the little girl is dead.Thanks in advance
Re: Update:Kidnapped Little Girl Who Was Rumoured 2 Be Dead In Abuja Is Still Alive by missunknown: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

300 Level IMSU Student Shot Dead By Cultist In School Premises. (graphic Photo) / A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. / Two Kids Dead, Due To Massive Flood In Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.