Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas (4011 Views)

Four most Ugly And Useless Phones That Worth Over 100 Million Naira / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. / Infinix Phones That Supports 4G Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Dhavidoh(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its christmas once again.. people will want some new gadgets and things to celebrate their christmas with even if there is reccession in the land yet people must surely get new things especially phones or other gadgets to celebrate their xmas.. grin grin

Read below

1.Iphone7 : this phone will sell more this christmas period because we nigerians especially our show offs friends that will goto village will like to get this iphone before they travle.. classy babes

2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge : THIS is another sweet phone people would love to get,the camera and the slekness. its expensive but trust our naija babes and lagos big girls.

3.Google Pixel XL : this one isnt left behind,first fone by google.. tech guys wassup with this fone?

[b]4.HTC 10
: this is another classy fone with amazing features.. and sweet camera.. naija sure go buy am

5.Tecno products : This one sells like pure water in computer village..they are always introducing fones with clear camera and small memory most times tho.. but e go sell

6.Bryte Sage : This is also one of the fastest selling tabs per say..it comes with windows 10 and and driod 5.1 operating system.. big men would love to use it and show off..

7 OnePlus 3: i learnt this phone is also one amazing fone with quality features and camers pixel.. whos using it presently.

8 samsung products also going to sell well this xmas..

add yours...

1 Share

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Dgunnerz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Well,I am not selling my Xiaomi MI 5.
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by excanny: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tecno phantom 6+ all the way
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm your guess or prediction was wrong
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by AvsGot007(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
abeg I wan buy Zero diamond plus x70 tomorrow'! anybody using it!!?
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by luvlyoracle(m): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Dgunnerz:
please give me a rundown review of the mi5 pros and cons.
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Maydayy(m): 3:56am On Dec 02, 2016
you forgot Gionee, especially M6 and M6+
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Dgunnerz(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2016
luvlyoracle:
please give me a rundown review of the mi5 pros and cons.
Pros. .

It is just as superb as they say in the reviews you read about it...

Cons..
It is not waterproof!

1 Like

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by luvlyoracle(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Dgunnerz:

Pros. .

It is just as superb as they say in the reviews you read about it...

Cons..
It is not waterproof!
How long does the battery last?
How good is the camera? Can it compete with samsung s6?
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by AvsGot007(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dhavidoh:
learnt it made sense
my fear is where to get the parts just in case!
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Worksunlimited: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Dgunnerz:

Neither am I seeing my Xiaomi redmi note 4...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Worksunlimited: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2016
excanny:
Tecno phantom 6+ all the way

Though not a match for Xiaomi products...

1 Like

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by seghordy: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Though not a match for Xiaomi products...
Excuse me ?
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Tonyreal49(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
where the money dey
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by btrocky09(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Neither am I seeing my Xiaomi redmi note 4...
Pls boss where can I buy this product??
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by btrocky09(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dgunnerz:
Pls where can I buy this product in Nigeria
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by augster(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you need better phone deals this December, hit me u0 on WhatsApp or Call me.

Tecno shills don't quote me angry
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Worksunlimited: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
btrocky09:

U can get it from a dude with the moniker "Initialize", ryt ere on nairaland.. Contact him and he would hook u up...

1 Like

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by initialize(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
Worksunlimited:

U can get it from a dude with the moniker "Initialize", ryt ere on nairaland.. Contact him and he would hook u up...

Thanks for d mention

2 Likes

Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by initialize(m): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
btrocky09:

Mi5 32gb @ 130k

Mi5 64gb @ 150k

Mi5 4gb/128gb @ 180k

Pre-order only

08069321572 whatsapp or calls
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by initialize(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
btrocky09:

I can help order it and deliver it to you.

08069321572 whatsapp or call
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by ifyeez: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmm for this Buhari change, am re you sure you're a Nigerian
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Dgunnerz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
btrocky09:
Through dealers here on Nairaland.. Initialize and elijahdre
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2016
Dhavidoh:
Its christmas once again.. people will want some new gadgets and things to celebrate their christmas with even if there is reccession in the land yet people must surely get new things especially phones or other gadgets to celebrate their xmas.. grin grin

Read below

1.Iphone7 : this phone will sell more this christmas period because we nigerians especially our show offs friends that will goto village will like to get this iphone before they travle.. classy babes

2. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge : THIS is another sweet phone people would love to get,the camera and the slekness. its expensive but trust our naija babes and lagos big girls.

3.Google Pixel XL : this one isnt left behind,first fone by google.. tech guys wassup with this fone?

[b]4.HTC 10
: this is another classy fone with amazing features.. and sweet camera.. naija sure go buy am

5.Tecno products : This one sells like pure water in computer village..they are always introducing fones with clear camera and small memory most times tho.. but e go sell

6.Bryte Sage : This is also one of the fastest selling tabs per say..it comes with windows 10 and and driod 5.1 operating system.. big men would love to use it and show off..

7 OnePlus 3: i learnt this phone is also one amazing fone with quality features and camers pixel.. whos using it presently.

8 samsung products also going to sell well this xmas..

add yours...
sad How can you forget Infinix products and what is OnePlus 3.
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by Dhavidoh(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
hmmmmm ok o
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by chicwoman(f): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
I can boldly defend tecno. I use their products and they are very good.
I can say that they are the market leaders in the affordable smartphone range.
Re: The List Of Phones That Will Sell This Christmas by TappGroupNG: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
9PBLIVE:
sad How can you forget Infinix products and what is OnePlus 3.
Trust me Infinix is not as good as the tecno brand.

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO ROOT Tecno W3 WITHOUT PC / Tecno Camon 15 And Camon 15 Pro Launched With Android 10 And 48MP Quad-cameras / Do you know this fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.