Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

"Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos (38743 Views)

Corpse Of Policemen Killed By Soldiers Dragged On Tarred Road (Disturbing Photos / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by lagosrd: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2016
ziggy1702:
exactly my thought too....how are we to believe this report?

But you believe it when you see a lifeless body of the man on he road Abi.... Honestly hope APC will not cry wolf one day when there is non because "one day the table will turn "
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by iukpe: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Police are only ready to defend them selves or the governor if possible.
Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by SUPOL(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
thesicilian:
But none of the pictures actually prove that the policemen were at the scene of the attack.
God bless ur generation for saying this.

1 Like

Re: "Man Attacked In The Presence Of Policemen In Edo". Photos by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
lagosrd:

U just disappointed a lot of people with this one you wrote. Anyway if I join politics that I still doubt, I mean it no will simply apply an eye for an eye rule because what has this man done to deserve this kind of things afterall you have win the election you way. But why should you still go ahead and stab or inflict injuries on people. Meanwhile Donald Trump was right about his accession on us Nigerians. European and Americans don't behave like this.
I'm sorry if I disappointed you. But one thing I know is that the smart people understand my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slain DPO: Police Release Picture Of Wanted Suspect, 2-Baba / 22-year-old Girl Snatches Facebook Lover Car At Gun Point / Man Organizes The Kidnap Of His Neighbour And Her 8-Month-Old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.