Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (71187 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" / Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ipreach: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2017
Stylish Nollywood actress, Catherine Henshaw-Nuttall, popularly called Kate Henshaw today came after some policemen who posed with the trending billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudi Onuamadike aka Evans in her twitter handle.

Below is the tweet..

"If these are police men... SHAME ON YOU!! What is the meaning of this?? @PoliceNG"

http://sharenewsnow..com.ng/2017/06/screenshot-if-these-are-police-men-kate.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2017
But seriously...
Nigerians lack professionalism
Especially Police

320 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ipreach: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2017

1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by thesicilian: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2017
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...

259 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2017
am in support. shame on them, they lack professionalism

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by dyadeleye(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2017
This pic is decent, have you seen the one with earrings and cele church regalia?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by jerryunit48: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Na wa

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Jaytecq(m): 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2017
E dey pain u say dem dey snap with celebrity?

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
it doesn't make sense, Evans is not a trophy .....there are thousands of Evans out there, members of the seal team that took out Osama did not pose with his corpse nor took pictures , because they understood the importance of being anonymous . This niggas should learn.

87 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Ra88: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Evans don turn to celebrity.

When him go begin autograph?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by FemiEddy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
She should mind her business, keep her reaction to herself, we are in Nigeria and anything happens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Taking snapshot with the MOST POPULAR MAN in Nigeria right now ain't ripe cherries that falls every now and then.

I love Nigerians. We make joke out of every 'serious' ish.
Buhari is a non issue for now. Evans is the real distraction. Lolz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by oshe11: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Bia Kate....

If nt for the small love I av for U ehn

Y U go blame all dese our foolish police, dey r feeling like james bond kos of one mumu dat dey caught like say dem beta pass Buhari!

I no blame dem sha wit dia flat nyash like Evans head

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
the only difference between Evans and Nigerian police is... Evans is more intelligent and smarter than them.

44 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
THEY ARE REACTING BECAUSE EVANS HAS BECOME MORE POPULAR THAN THEM

12 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by steppins: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Kate henshaw should mind her own business.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LordCenturion(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian police are so dumb, posing with a criminal for a selfie? undecided undecided, anytime I see police vans or any of our leaders, it reminds me how unlucky I am of being a Nigerian,the last time I checked ,a qualified professional police officer boss using bare hand to pick up a gun at a crime scene .... Useless people, this country is finished, I wish Chad can buy this country at any price.

Me right now :

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by obembet(f): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
In Nigeria, police celebrate criminal than any other thing... Remember what police did when James ibori release from prison...

So no new

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ajalawole(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
I wonder self sad . 9ja which way sad

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by b3llo(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Too bad
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by MrIcredible: 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
The Nigerian police are the most corrupt set of useless people in Africa.
90% of them are criminals especially the SARS.

VERY SENSELESS AND WICKED PEOPLE.

I'M SURE BY NOW, THEY MUST OF STOLEN 60% OF EVANS LOOT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Evans got fans grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by LetUSbleep: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
But seriously...
Nigerians lack professionalism
Especially Police
Try to be professional too by uploading a picture of yourself to your profile too bae....Professionalism starts from you wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by ipobarecriminals: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
keep quiet and face front, I'm sure u won't spew dis trash if u are a victim.kudos to Kyari and his men

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rubbish
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by emandman: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Giving themselves recognition the govt won't give them.
In a saner clime the names of the officers should be trending also.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by iamnicer: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
EVANS MATTER DON TIRED ME HAAAR SWEAR

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by sontoly2(m): 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Na em fans na.

person no fit get fans again?

check my signature.
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by marooh: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
Some of the politician are regretting for ur arrest
At least dey for borrow money fro you do 2019 elections.

Evans abeg do fast and comeout to start your ministry
Kidnapper your Enemy church of grace KECOG grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by oxygen247(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
Are you jealous of uncle Evans celebrity status....
Re: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper by notoriousbabe: 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
All I see is hard working police officers celebrating the fruit of their labour. Just like when footballers finally manage to score a goal...
where is your brain?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Favour Oyhou, AuchiPoly Student For Killing Her Boyfriend (Pics) / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.