Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One (37574 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
My employer is a newbie to ponzi schemes. He has introduced this particular one to all 9 workers here, and they joined, except me that didn't. This is because I have 150k trapped in MMM.

Two days ago, his phone network was down, and needed to log into his account. As the only worker using a good phone, he collected it, and used it. He didn't uncheck "remember me". Now I have his login details. He just paid over 200k, expecting about 300k next month. He has more than 7 referrals. I don't want to mention the scheme so that they won't discuss it in their WhatsApp group if a member is here.

This man will be tempted to pump more money into it next month. If the small company folds up, I will share in the pain. Now I'm thinking if I should change his password and other details, and shut him out before he ruins himself. For him not to be able to recover the password, I need to also block access to his mail, but I'm not a good hacker. If at all I succeed in changing his details, I must not be the beneficiary, so that I may not be hunted if he ever finds out.

How can I prevent this impending danger? Remember that he has to lose something now that he used small money to test the scheme.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by eezeribe(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aproko... Mind your business.I am sure you were among those who were ready to die for MMM when it was still booming.
Now you are forming 'saint'

I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO THAT YOUR BOSS;he doesn't even know that his life is being x-rayed on Nairaland.

217 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:
My employer is a newbie to ponzi schemes. He has introduced this particular one to all 9 workers here, and they joined, except me that didn't. This is because I have 150k trapped in MMM.

Two days ago, his phone network was down, and needed to log into his account. As the only worker using a good phone, he collected it, and used it. He didn't uncheck "remember me". Now I have his login details. He just paid over 200k, expecting about 300k next month. He has more than 7 referrals. I don't want to mention the scheme so that they won't discuss it in their WhatsApp group if a member is here.

This man will be tempted to pump more money into it next month. If the small company folds up, I will share in the pain. Now I'm thinking if I should change his password and other details, and shut him out before he ruins himself. For him not to be able to recover the password, I need to also block access to his mail, but I'm not a good hacker. If at all I succeed in changing his details, I must not be the beneficiary, so that I may not be hunted if he ever finds out.

How can I prevent this impending danger? Remember that he has to lose something now that he used small money to test the scheme.
Changing his log in details wunt change his mind abou ponzi schemes let alonr stop him frm rejoinin again. Sides if yhu succeed in doin dah... wah apens to d cash he has alwedi put in? aw is he gonn get it back? In all, keep off wat doesnt concern yhu, he is entitled to his personal life and privacy.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
Is it ur money?
Bros Abeg mind ur business o. No swallow panadol for another man headache o

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by yomi007k(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Op, I understand wat ur trying to do but its wrong. U can only talk to him to learn from ur mmm experience.

U also need to start planning to get a new job because if ur boss has ds kind of mindset believe me one day his company may fold up.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Noneroone(m): 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Keep your job or continue with your 'bravery'

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:

Op. Give me the ponzi name. Make I check am out. Ur boss is not serious jare

5 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by segebase(m): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2017
just watch
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Talk2Bella(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
I do not wanna say you're wicked but you are someone has 200k in there and you wanna lock him out infact that's a criminal tendency

mind your business
collect your salary
month end quit
stop doing tatafo
what makes you think he's using company's money to play this game
y'all gotta learn how to mind ya businesses

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:
I do not wanna say you're wicked but you are someone has 200k in there and you wanna lock him out infact that's a criminal tendency

mind your business
collect your salary
month end quit
stop doing tatafo
na u go give am job if he quit abi...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Talk2Bella(f): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
na u go give am job if he quit abi...

loool
Hecky
u sef reason am na
person 200k

6 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

loool
Hecky
u sef reason am na
person 200k
he is concerned about the company's money Jor.. Didn't u read in d headlines where a boss diverted staff salary to do mmm ? And now he is in hot soup ..

4 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Talk2Bella(f): 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
he is concerned about the company's money Jor.. Didn't u read in d headlines where a boss diverted staff salary to do mmm ? And now he is in hot soup ..

make him wait till the boss cash out then he can block him but that won't stop the boss from trying out new ones

2 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Cutehector(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

make him wait till the boss cash out then he can block him but that won't stop the boss from trying out new ones
like seriously I just dislike such attitude.. It makes dem greedy.. Pray u never marry such a man .. Dis one u just defending the boss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Cutehector:
like seriously I just dislike such attitude.. It makes dem greedy.. Pray u never marry such a man .. Dis one u just defending the boss...

Someone that goes about preaching about the scheme and now has 7 referrals won't quit easily until he hits the brick wall. He's not even tech savvy like we youths of today. That's why I know he can't be smart enough to survive it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Talk2Bella:

mind your business
collect your salary
month end quit
stop doing tatafo

Well, your signature says until something is broken, one should not attempt fixing it. I call that shortsightedness. Anyway, I have started looking for another job.

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by madgoat(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Snow84:

Seriously you are very senseless. How is it ur business if ur employer is paying money into a ponzi scheme? Is it ur money? Why cant u mind ur business and stop pokenosing into his affairs. I wish ur employer can know the kind of busybody person that u are and sack u ASAP. Smmmhhh.... Nonsense

#JUST MIND UR BUSINESS. SIMPLE.

19 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
madgoat:

Seriously you are very senseless. How is it ur business if ur employer is paying money into a ponzi scheme? Is it ur money? Why cant u mind ur business and stop pokenosing into his affairs. I wish ur employer can know the kind of busybody person that u are and sack u ASAP. Smmmhhh.... Nonsense

#JUST MIND UR BUSINESS. SIMPLE.

No comment! Your moniker says madgoat. Nothing less is expected from you. One should not drag issues with a goat, a mæd one at that.

23 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

People hear you say I'm a web developer the next question is "Oga you fit help me build Ponzi Website"...

Nigerians learn and change ooo...
Change!
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by shamecurls(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Start looting the company cos it will cose down soon after it dawns on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by mokoshalb(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Looking for a web developer..? check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Some people never learn.
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by morereb10: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
they can never learn

chai
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by burkingx(f): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Na wetin be your own? are Jesus Christ his saviour?

3 Likes

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm
I think you should at least make it known to him..

Tell him of the impending danger ☺☺☺😊
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by ITbomb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
Lol
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Kvistblog: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by OCTAVO: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by rozayx5(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ponzi Scheme Tension: My Employer Is Pumping Money Into A New One by QuietHammer(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2017
Leave him, he wants to change the world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Billion Dollar Startups Founded By Nigerians / Is 500k Enough To Open A Unisex Salon? / Brazilian Investors Visit Eko Atlantic City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.