Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Do You Make Wedding Dresses? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Make Wedding Dresses? (817 Views)

Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? / Hilarious Photos Of Bride With The Mostawful Wedding Dresses You’ll Ever See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Make Wedding Dresses? by SWeddings: 12:56am On Nov 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

I am looking for talented Nigerian Wedding dress designers to feature on my site. Please if you make wedding dresses AND you have pictures of your creations. Please send an email to info@sugarweddings.com with your contact details, 2 - 3 of your best pics and some background information about you/your company. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Tailor Who Sows Suites In Abuja / Perfumes & Colognes 4 Both / Who Knows The Address(es) Of Nylon Printers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.