Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari (7307 Views)

What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose / How I Checkmated Ethnic Tensions During My Tenure - Goodluck Jonathan / FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Jokerman(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tired, fed up, and overwhelmed, over the looming social crisis rearing up its ugly head, as a result of millions of people displaced by Boko Haram, President Muhammadu, on Tuesday, November 29, subtly raised doubts, over the ‘possibility of him completing his four-year term.’

Buhari, made this shocking disclosure at a meeting he had with the World Leader of the Tijjaniya Islamic Movement, Sheikh Sharif Ibn Mohammad, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

This is coming, few weeks after the President said publicly, that he contemplated running away from office, shortly after he was inaugurated as Nigeria’s President, on May 29, 2015.

Buhari had said the on-going economic crisis has made him feel as though he is suffering the consequences of someone else’s transgressions.

Political Analysts however, have explained that Buhari’s latest statement might be connected to the stress he is passing through at the Presidential Villa.
i
According to a statement issued by the Presidents Spokesman, Garba Shehu, Buhari on Tuesday, lamented the destruction of public institutions in the North-East, by Boko Haram terrorists.

“Government is faced with the problem of repairing schools, health centres, and whole towns. We must repair their schools, and recruit teachers, otherwise they will become tomorrow’s Boko Haram,” Buhari warned.

“The President reiterated the importance of justice in the affairs of governance, emphasising that men and women in authority, must show kindness and justice to all the people under them
“In commending the religious group for the prayers they had rendered for three days in Yola, Adamawa State, for the recovery of the economy and peace in the country, the President said that the problem oil production was experiencing in the country, and in the global market, had forced the imperative of agriculture on Nigerians.

“We are learning the hard way. The mistake we made, was to abandon agriculture. We came at a time of difficulty the country has never experienced since the Civil War,” he said.
Buhari, also requested religious leaders to persuade Nigerians to embrace hard work, endurance, and patience.

He assured Nigerians that his administration would not relent in the effort to achieve self-reliance, and security for the nation.

http://www.zubbyblog.com/may-not-complete-tenure-president-buhari-shocks-nigerians/
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by dpete1: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Verifiable source abeg
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by ybalogs(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
By God's grace,all your strive to make Nigeria great again won't go to waste.We will all live to enjoy as we've suffered together.
We stand by you believing all will be well in the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Lucasinho(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fake Stories...useless Blog....

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
lonely site angry

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Austin4lif: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thank God
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by cyberguy72(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thank You Jesus for answered Prayers..........Buhari must go

12 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Omudia11: 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oo
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by shizzy7(f): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just step down already

4 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by shizzy7(f): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:
By God's grace,all your strive to make Nigeria great again won't go to waste.We will all live to enjoy as we've suffered together.
We stand by you believing all will be well in the end.
When and how did Buhari suffer with you or Nigerians.........

Speak for yourself.
YOU stand by him not WE.

14 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bloggers!!!!
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by facelessangel: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Now I know why the house rep wants to amend the Constitution. No acting president can contest the post of president in Nigeria.

Abokkis have sense walahi.
So nothing for Afonjas should Buhari fails to complete his tenure.
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
After scattering things you want to run ba ,baba stay and clear the mess o

1 Like

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by dikerebel(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
oga you must finish am oh
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by sade1994(f): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lie
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by emmasege: 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
That's exactly the prayer of many reasonable Nigerians. To think of another two and half year reign of your clueless, vindictive and visionless administration is enough to send someone develop high BP.

An abrupt termination of your government will sure bring joy to the hearts of many Nigerians (zombies exclusive), at least in anticipation of a better tomorrow which is no longer achievable under your government.
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by franklynsunny(m): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's perfect start,God is tomentin buhari to stop d hardship
In oda words,he should go n die
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by maryjan8(f): 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Fidelismaria: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Music to my ears

How I wish its true though

Akant take it anymore

1 Like

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
facaelessangel:
Now I know why the house rep wants to amend the Constitution. No acting president can contest the post of president in Nigeria.

Abokkis have sense walahi.
So nothing for Afonjas should Buhari fails to complete his tenure.
Olodo! you can't even comprehend simple reading, acting president can only serve 1term having complete acting, dat was the bill

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Realist2: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
It's a welcome development. If you observe, buhari is confused and dumb founded, we have written him off, the more he stays the more our woos is being compounded.
Watch out if buhari leaves today, things will automatically return to normal.
We stand with him on this one.

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by loopmangoat(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Good news
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by PaulIdu: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Great news if true ...we all can't wait to see you leave ..make sure you handover to ambode
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Kemperor: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///2PscKSvw6JuAGuBcpBXGL8
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Progressive01(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
I knew it must come from a BLOG.

What this thread deserves....

1 Like

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by emmasege: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
That's the prayer of many reasonable Nigerians (save the zombies). Your exit from Aso Rock will be celebrated like Abacha's.

To think of the fact that you still have two and half years left in office is enough to give someone a high BP & send high BP individuals to untimely grave.

God, please make haste to answer our prayers: #BUHARIEXIT#
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
I knew it must come from a BLOG.

What this thread deserves....
Attack the message and not the messenger cool
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by otukpo(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
Where is this talk coming from?
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by EdCure: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
emmasege:
That's the prayer of many reasonable Nigerians (save the zombies). Your exit from Aso Rock will be celebrated like Abacha's.
To think of the fact that you still have two and half years left in office is enough to give someone a high BP & send high BP individuals to untimely grave.
God, please make haste to answer our prayers: #BUHARIEXIT#
Lol. grin

Who indeed are the zombies?
Since Buhari has almost become a toxic and unsellable brand, most ardent defenders of the president on social media (if that meets your definition of zombies) get paid for what they do.
Last time I checked, zombies don't get paid for their work.

3 Likes

Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
All these yeye site.

Buhari carry go jare. You must finish what you started.

angry
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Rilwayne001:
All these yeye site.

Buhari carry go jare. You must finish what you started.

angry
shocked so you go still shout SAI BABA for 2019 grin
Re: I May Not Complete My Tenure As President – Buhari by Rilwayne001: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

shocked so you go still shout SAI BABA for 2019 grin

Loooooooool, actually he should be there till 2019 and not beyond. My perception of him might change before then should things get better, which no one can tell for now. However Buhari is an infectual cow for now grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Holds Convention May 14 / We Will Not Increase Tax To Improve IGR - Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde / Sanwo-Olu: Target For Completion Of Red, Blue Rail Projects On Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.