Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari (2761 Views)

I Was Persuaded To Buy Items Looted From Jonathan's House - Trader / Agbaje Tosin Councillorship Campaign Billboard In Lagos Compares Jonathan&Buhari / My Govt Inherited Nothing From Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
ivandragon:

you are one of the lazy ones who consume trash.

when was I born? let me give you a hint... I was old enough to experience PMB in his first coming.

now, if you had a brain (which I doubt you do), you would do a research to verify my position rather than expose your research laziness.

by taking time to improve your knowledge, you would even get out some salient facts that you can use to support PMB & put in a strong counter argument.

do not be a lazy nitwit...

That guy is mentally challenged!

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
phemmie06:

For how long will he keep complaining, moreover what has his complaint done
how long will you complain of economic recession?
So Anytime you iPods complain of the economic recession, we will always refer you to how your ineffectual buffoon mismanaged our 30tr naira.
So get use to the excuse
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Sibrah: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
You are wasting your time. These folks would wear you out with regurgitated gibberish.

We are solidly behind you on your anticorruption crusade Mr President. Any bagger that finds that unacceptable can go live as refugees in Israel. We wont bloody care.
These wailers are on steroid compared to the pre-2015 election wailers.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by ivandragon: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
byrron:

That guy is mentally challenged!

lol.

they think they are dealing with an arm chair critic.

I often make posts to push them to do just a little research to broaden their 'horizon'.

if they took up my challenge, they would actually get some nice counter points to my positions, but it will also ultimately allow them realise that there is a lot more to governance than just pointing accusing fingers at the past government.

data can be gotten to show that in 1984-85, GMB was able to stem the tide of a recession albeit with draconian policies, a more purposeful 2iC & a less than palatable economy.

but they are just too lazy.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
ivandragon:

you are one of the lazy ones who consume trash.

when was I born? let me give you a hint... I was old enough to experience PMB in his first coming.

now, if you had a brain (which I doubt you do), you would do a research to verify my position rather than expose your research laziness.

by taking time to improve your knowledge, you would even get out some salient facts that you can use to support PMB & put in a strong counter argument.

do not be a lazy nitwit...
How did you come about your so called 'inflation adjusted' digits? I too was fairly old enough to remember the great economic meltdown of the late 1980's when IBB introduced SAP that wiped out the Nigerian middle class. I dont know except maybe we are not talking about the same period here
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by biggerj(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
9ijaprince:
Is this man still blaming his predecessor?
e don tire me ooooo tot he said he wil fix de mes now al we hear is dere is no money, we undaestmated de problems of nigeria. Anyway 2019 must surely cum
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by annayawchee: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Always complaining, it's getting boring, stop the complain and try to fix the economy you wrecked.. You are not the first president that met a low foreign reserve.
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
ivandragon:

lol.

they think they are dealing with an arm chair critic.

I often make posts to push them to do just a little research to broaden their 'horizon'.

if they took up my challenge, they would actually get some nice counter points to my positions, but it will also ultimately allow them realise that there is a lot more to governance than just pointing accusing fingers at the past government.

data can be gotten to show that in 1984-85, GMB was able to stem the tide of a recession albeit with draconian policies, a more purposeful 2iC & a less than palatable economy.

but they are just too lazy.

Most of these guy's are just damn so ignorant and they are even proud to showcase it with out qualms.

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by phemmie06(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
So Anytime you iPods complain of the economic recession, we will always refer you to how your ineffectual buffoon mismanaged our 30tr naira.
So get use to the excuse

What a pity and have you asked yourself if he is being paid to complain or fix the country? He said he can fix it that was why he was voted for. And it is no more a news that PDP regime which your Saint Ameachi, Saraki and others benefitted and looted the country through including your new microphone Bolaji destroyed the economy and he was aware of it, so let him fix it.
Meanwhile I am waiting for Balaji also to blame Johnathan or PDP regime. The petrol subsidy that was removed is sufficient to get something done if your old man and his cabinet know what they are doing
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by ivandragon: 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
kropotkin11:
How did you come about your so called 'inflation adjusted' digits? I too was fairly old enough to remember the great economic meltdown of the late 1980's when IBB introduced SAP that wiped out the Nigerian middle class. I dont know except maybe we are not talking about the same period here

first off, there are softwares that can do your inflation calculation.

but luckily, there are experts who have done research on such matters & so their works can be easily used for guidance.

for instance...

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/Historical_Oil_Prices_Table.asp

so next time, with all due respect, i would appreciate it if you do not use 'so called' when referring to my post, I am not one of those that pulls out lies from thin air, please.

I usually don't like posting links because I prefer people to take it upon themselves to verify or research contradicting information so as to enrich the discussion & expand knowledge here for the benefit of all. no one is omnipotent.

its true that SAP sounded the death knell for the middle class, but the level of economic shocks was not felt as bad as 84-85...

furthermore, it just goes to show that the problems we face today, didn't start 4 or 5 years ago... or even 16 years ago. so why do some people act like Nigeria came into existence 5 years ago & one man is responsible for our present mess?

the earlier we have a more holistic view of our nation, the earlier we can make the needed corrections.

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
... Yes you met unbelievable level of corruption but GEJ met gigantic, colossal, and incredible level of decay, corruption, institutional failure from 1960 till 2011 he took office. And guess what? He never complain for one day. Oga PMB pls accept some responsibility and do your work.

2 Likes

Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
ivandragon:

first off, there are softwares that can do your inflation calculation.

but luckily, there are experts who have done research on such matters & so their works can be easily used for guidance.

for instance...

http://inflationdata.com/Inflation/Inflation_Rate/Historical_Oil_Prices_Table.asp

so next time, with all due respect, i would appreciate it if you do not use 'so called' when referring to my post, I am not one of those that pulls out lies from thin air, please.

I usually don't like posting links because I prefer people to take it upon themselves to verify or research contradicting information so as to enrich the discussion & expand knowledge here for the benefit of all. no one is omnipotent.

its true that SAP sounded the death knell for the middle class, but the level of economic shocks was not felt as bad as 84-85...

furthermore, it just goes to show that the problems we face today, didn't start 4 or 5 years ago... or even 16 years ago. so why do some people act like Nigeria came into existence 5 years ago & one man is responsible for our present mess?

the earlier we have a more holistic view of our nation, the earlier we can make the needed corrections.

Nice rant but you try to hide your baseless assertions behind sleek words. Lets assume your so called ' inflation calculating software' were to be correct, with even as high as $65 per barrel as you claim the price of crude was during Buhari's old regime, is grossly insufficient for a country as large as ours. When oil prices were at record highs as in the region of $120-150, the govts of Obassanjo and Jonathan still couldn't use that to make a considerable impact on the economy, so Buhari has a very legitimate excuse for why the economy is in doldrums. Also you cant even begun to Justify the IBB regime's failures. Where were you during the 1986 SAP riots, the economic and political upheaval that followed? Inflation under IBB was worse than what it was under shagari and Buhari
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by luvinhubby(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
So get use to the excuse

Stop embarrassing sound reasoning publicly.
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by basilo102: 1:57am On Dec 02, 2016
boring childish tantrums
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by ivandragon: 5:53am On Dec 02, 2016
kropotkin11:
Nice rant but you try to hide your baseless assertions behind sleek words. Lets assume your so called ' inflation calculating software' were to be correct, with even as high as $65 per barrel as you claim the price of crude was during Buhari's old regime, is grossly insufficient for a country as large as ours. When oil prices were at record highs as in the region of $120-150, the govts of Obassanjo and Jonathan still couldn't use that to make a considerable impact on the economy, so Buhari has a very legitimate excuse for why the economy is in doldrums. Also you cant even begun to Justify the IBB regime's failures. Where were you during the 1986 SAP riots, the economic and political upheaval that followed? Inflation under IBB was worse than what it was under shagari and Buhari

that's the problem with you nitwits.

an opinion against yours, you begin to act silly.

what baseless assertions have I made? did you even bother checking the link I gave or doing your own checks?

your desire to defend your silly president (your right by the way) won't let you reason well.

you say crude prices as at the 80s was insufficient for a nation like ours, & you think that 30 years later, with no new infrastructure & decaying ones, rapid population growth, skewered geo-political structure, a lopsided wealth distribution & development system, that oil prices at over $100 would have made Nigeria eldorado?

what riots in 86? or you are referring to the various university students driven protests embarked on in the late 80s & 1990 against SAP & fuel increase?

I am not defending IBB, but thankfully you have seen that the decay we have in Nigeria started way back, so PMB always pointing to the last administration is rubbish.

Nigeria stopped investing in socioeconomic infrastructure as far back as 1974/5, & population growth has skyrocketed between then & now.
Re: I Inherited Unbelievable Level Of Corruption From Jonathan - Buhari by 9ijaprince(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Yarduni:

Why wouldnt he blame Jonathan?

You guys are still the same arm chair critics that will blame IBB, Obasanjo even as far back as Tafawa Balewa for where we are today.

But when Buhari blames jonathan for the mess we are in, you see something wrong. All these arm chair noisemakers, always noise, no substance
BMC spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin / Sardauna Shaking Hands With Northern Nigeria Football Team 1958 - Pic / 2019: How Sultan Of Sokoto Clashed With Gov El-rufa’i, Mobilized Monarchs To Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.