Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member (22543 Views)

Rivers Assembly Condemns JTF Burning Of Illegal Refineries / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Rivers Assembly Refuses To Swear In Nyeche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by madridguy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Someone is about to steal our mandate. We no go gree

DONSMITH123:

bros, you dey vex o
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by ndcide(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Every sane person know that APC couldn't have won that election. Was it not the area where the retuning officer was putting on the cap of APC state chairman.

Let's be honest jare.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by DONSMITH123(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:

Which mandate? you better stop fighting for politician grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Thank you jare grin sample me better cold Kunu make I take step down.

stephnie1:

pele, no vex too much
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by stephnie1(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
madridguy:
Thank you jare grin sample me better cold Kunu make I take step down.

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by madridguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
You mean we should fold our arms and allow our democracy to go sour? grin

DONSMITH123:

Which mandate? you better stop fighting for politician grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by kcmichael: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fake news,its a lie
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
donphilopus:

So what should they do to the Speaker and Clerk of the Rivers State House of Assembly for refusing to inaugurate an APC member (woman) who won her State Constituency during the last rerun election held in Rivers State?
Oga that is not the topic of discussion. Kindly stay on the topic.

Rivers will remain PDP

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
madridguy:

Court of Appeal is the final appeal for House of Assembly electoral petition
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by DONSMITH123(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
kcmichael:
Fake news,its a lie

wake up

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin

kcmichael:
Fake news,its a lie

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
We know what to do.

Kathmandu:
Court of Appeal is the final appeal for House of Assembly electoral petition
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by kcmichael: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Fake news everywhere
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

kcmichael:
Fake news everywhere
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
lalasticlala oya to the promise land grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
donphilopus:

So what should they do to the Speaker and Clerk of the Rivers State House of Assembly for refusing to inaugurate an APC member (woman) who won her State Constituency during the last rerun election held in Rivers State?
Let her go to DAURA COURT grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Blizzy9ja: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dakuku how market?... Dat was supposed to be Peterside's LG
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by crisycent: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Can't wait for court to sack our caretaker governor...obaseki.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by phemmie06(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ope o o. Glory be to God
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by doctokwus: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
This Salauwa seems to be on a mission to rubbish the APC.
All his judgements av been pro PDP and on all occasions after d judgements he has lambasted lower court with language unbecoming of a judge to a fellow colleague.
He maynot av been bribed,but it maybe a case of transferring anger of the govt in power stopping avenues thru which he previously made illicit funds.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by fortunechy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
I decided to go and chill out in Mr Biggs today when I saw one guy with his girlfriend enjoying themselves. Not too long, in front of them was the waiter with the bill which was about 20k. To my surprise the girl quickly opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and told the waiter to keep the balance. After the waiter had left, the guy started asking her, baby why didn't u allow me to take care of the bills. It was then the girl said something that impressed me, she actually told the guy that she's not after his money that the only thing she needs from him is his love, care and attention. Almost immediately, I heard a voice''cut! cut!! cut!!! cut!!!!! It was the director and right behind me was the camera man, it was then I said to myself "Okaaaayyy" I for fear oooo. Na movie dem dey shoot, no wonder !!!!!!! because de last time dis kind thing happen for real life na 1900 during the time of Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by hazyfm1: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Amaechi will die of high BP on hearing this

Only the Politician Involved or a mad person will have high BP over Rivers politics

Blood politics
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by NairaMaster1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
donphilopus:

They said APC de rigg all elections you're still protesting for an APC to be sworn in? Hian

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by bolanto24(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=donphilopus post=51547989]

So what should they do to the Speaker and Clerk of the Rivers State House of Assembly for refusing to inaugurate an APC member (woman) who won her State Constituency during the last rerun election held in Rivers State?[/quo

Nothing. We are in change government.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by passionate88: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
LoveMachine:
I stopped bothering with Rivers politics long ago. Rivers and rigging/do or die politics.
story
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by senatordave1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
doctokwus:
This Salauwa seems to be on a mission to rubbish the APC.
All his judgements av been pro PDP and on all occasions after d judgements he has lambasted lower court with language unbecoming of a judge to a fellow colleague.
He maynot av been bribed,but it maybe a case of transferring anger of the govt in power stopping avenues thru which he previously made illicit funds.
You are over right brother.i noticed this since the jegede case where he verbally attacked the sheriff camp,insulted them like he was on a personal revenge.he stopped short of abusing them.using words like massively rigged and abusing justice abang last week is immoral and suspicious.how can they say dakuku didnt win his lga? In last year's polls,this area was won by apc both in the presidential and guber polls,the lga and eleme and most parts of ogoni land are staunchy apc but most of other lgas ar pdp.apc would still win it lawfully or unlawfully
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by senatordave1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=doctokwus post=51549261] This Salauwa seems to be on a mission to rubbish the APC.
He maynot av been bribed,but it maybe a case of transferring anger of the govt in power stopping avenues thru which he previously made illicit funds.[/quote

You are over right brother.i noticed this since the jegede case where he verbally attacked the sheriff camp,insulted them like he was on a personal revenge.he stopped short of abusing them.using words like massively rigged and abusing justice abang last week is immoral and suspicious.how can they say dakuku didnt win his lga? In last year's polls,this area was won by apc both in the presidential and guber polls,the lga and eleme and most parts of ogoni land are staunchy apc but most of other lgas ar pdp.apc would still win it lawfully or unlawfully.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Tculest: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin The JUDICIARY remains the last hope of the COMMON MAN cheesy
. See mouth,because it favours u. Buhari did nt influence d judiciary now right?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Tculest: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

victory for democracy! grin
. But if it is nt in ur favour,BUHARI is a tyranny?
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Even if it was massively rigged,it means he is popular there and is stronger than his opponent.a politician can only rig in his area of strength while disrupting voting in his opponent's areas.buhari was said to have rigged in the north where he was always going to win anyway while same applied to goodluck in ss and se.so,that area belongs to apc and opobo alongside the four ogoni lgas and andoni and ikwerre lga are apc areas.pdp should manage the remaining 16 lgas
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by Okpabana: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin The JUDICIARY remains the last hope of the COMMON MAN cheesy

Because this one favour PDP abi? grin grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Andrew Miller, APC Rivers Assembly Member by swagagolic01(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
These is a clear message to apc, rivers state is locked down for pdp, wike will match the entire apc...... PDP, power belongs to the people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital / Seized Pump Action Rifles: Nigerian Customs Meet With Turkish Ambassador(photos) / He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.