Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip (22539 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Aisha Yesufu: For Competence, Equity, Kwankwaso Should’ve Been Obi’s Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by press9jatv: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2022
2023: He should’ve gone to Afghanistan instead – Yahaya Ndu slams Peter Obi over Egypt trip

The founder of the African Renaissance Party, ARP, and Director, Institute for African Renaissance Studies and realisation, Yahaya Ndu, has tackled the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi, over his recent trip to Egypt.

Ndu, who is also a presidential candidate of one of the eighteen political parties for the 2023 election, said that Obi could have gone to Afghanistan to study how the United States of America failed after sinking trillions of dollars.

Peter Obi recently made a 3-day visit as part of his detailed study of comparable countries to Nigeria.

The former Governor of Anambra State said he will understudy the Egyptian Power, Education and other sectors of their economy during his 3-day visit to Egypt.

But Ndu sees the trip as unnecessary, arguing that there are thousands of experts in energy and power including electricity presently within the Nigerian borders and abroad.

He also appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari to reconsider the move by his administration to concession the Ajaokuta steel mill.

“Trending news has it that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party took off to Egypt to study the country’s power sector,” the former ARP presidential candidate told the press in Abuja on Saturday.

“This country is full of ridiculous politicians.

“He should go to Afghanistan to study how the United States failed there, after sinking trillions of dollars and left in shame without achieving anything

“Nigeria has hundreds if not thousands of experts in energy and power including electricity presently within our borders and abroad.

“All we need is to engage them and give them opportunities to clear their part. No need to go to Egypt.

“Which reminds me, we have been hearing about the so-called concessioning of the Ajeokuta steel mill.

“Permit me to use this opportunity to appeal to President Muhammadu Buhari to please reconsider and put
this move on hold in the interest of the nation.

“Ajaokuta steel is too vital an interest to be concessioned to strangers. When true patriots come into power come 2023, In Sha Allah it would be handed over to a team of Nigerian and African Engineers and the Nigerians society of engineers to run.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/19/2023-he-shouldve-gone-to-afghanistan-instead-yahaya-ndu-slams-peter-obi-over-egypt-trip/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by PresidObi: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is thinking outside the box, Yahaya Ndu cant even identify what a box looks like.

Keep powering on, Peter Obi, so many people like Ndu and Atiku are making billions from our collective pain and misery, maybe Ndu might be importing and selling generators like Atiku.

Young Nigerians needs power to set up small scale businesses and industries that will employ our teeming young people in productive ventures, Egypt has made a succes of increasing their power output, Peter Obi is a visionary leader.

454 Likes 33 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by inspectorg(m): 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
OBI-dience is better than SACRIFICE.
------------Thus says the LORD.

288 Likes 20 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
All this corrupt old fools should know when to shut up , they are the problem of this country

They are never in support of the progress of this country, they think because they are old so power should be given to them but we won't listen to them anymore because they've failed the younger generations

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by press9jatv: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi has lost support in the northern fold. Hmmm

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Sergio101(m): 8:52am On Jun 20, 2022
grin

Na this man go collect next cool

But it's really embarrassing that people are attacking obi for going to Egypt for good studies rather than going to Europe for medical checkup as other seasoned politicians.

Nawaoh!

196 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Kosoco(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Ndu abi Onwu... which one have you done.... tell us

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Bomboiy: 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Who the hell is Yahaya Ndu?

Obi is now the most talked about person in this country, common ARP aspirant dey talk rubbish.

All these mushroom political parties are angry that Obi created the third force that they have been trying to create for ages. Same thing with sowore, irrelevant people trying to score cheap points with Peter Obi.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Uhmmm...sorry

Buhari a Muslim didn't go there..

Why should obi a Christian go there?.....

What concern obi and taliban ?

Is Gumi speaking through this man or everybody is mad...?

Northerners no fit chop 16years straight when no be say crase dey worry us...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
press9jatv:
Says a Tinubu bag carrier

Mtchew

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2022
press9jatv:

what concern taliban with obi...?

has tinubu or even buhari visited that terrorist wasted space..?

55 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by press9jatv: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Says a Tinubu bad carrier

Mtchew
I never support drug baron Tinubu. I detest him in my life. I only support Atiku presidential bid niii. Atiku is the best presidential candidate so far for 2023 presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by after4: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Why don't you come up with a better line, this line don expire Nah. The person wey pay you to talk rubbish will not be happy with you oh. So that you no go loose this job wey you get

press9jatv:

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by SupremeSpecimen: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
press9jatv:

Guy please don't tell me your father spent all that money educating you only for you to reason like this .

Using somebody's name to trend is a age old trick. We now know this party exists n this guy is running for president.

Don't be a face value guy. Read between the lines.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Amumaigwe: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
press9jatv:

Oh! I didn't know he once had supporters in the North. The truth has finally set you free.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by press9jatv: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

Guy please don't tell me your father spent all that money educating you only for you to reason like this .

Using somebody's name to trend is a age old trick. We now know this party exists n this guy is running for president.

Don't be a face value guy. Read between the lines.
Obi disciples and bullying are twins. Your bullying here will only be destroying Peter Obi more on the media space. No more Biafra again. Kikiki

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Lovelive: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2022
What this one is saying .

You think the masses (North) are not feeling the mess APC put us in.

Retardedd way of thinking is not good for you.

Be Obi-dient !

press9jatv:

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by press9jatv: 9:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Lovelive:
What this one is saying .

You think the masses (North) are not feeling the mess APC put us in.

Retardedd way of thinking is not good for you.

Be Obi-dient !

lol oni disciples and bullying are twins.

2 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Lovelive: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu and bully are one !

His followers are touts and agberos. You seem be one if I can guess well.

press9jatv:
Obi disciples and bullying are twins. Your bullying here will only be destroying Peter Obi more on the media space. No more Biafra again. Kikiki

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Lovelive: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Tinubu and bully are one !

His followers are touts and agberos. You seem be one if I can guess well.

*Modified : Bravo to me; I guess it right.

press9jatv:
lol oni disciples and bullying are twins.

6 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by sweetonugbu: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
So there is a yahaya ndu gunning for the presidency?. Just hearing about him for the first time kudos to Peter Obi.

17 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by olisaEze(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Oga you that knows prime destinations for understudies, what plans do you have for the nation if u win?? tongue

Tinubu - currently focused on achieving his aim. Beyond that, we’re certain that his first 100 days in office will be boozing, working out the National treasury sharing formula & dealing with all those who almost cost him his ambition! grin

Atiku - only focused on achieving ambition! First 100 days in office, omoh na to recover as fast as possible all the money he has been investing in elections since 1992! Women go enjoy the govt wella! Beyond that, education na ona sabi! Healthcare, if u can’t afford Dubai just goan die and let others rest!

Obi - Focused on: if by mistake these crazy youths collecting their PVCs for me eventually put me on the Rock, I can’t fit fall their hand. I need to goan see how other African nations are working so I can replicate it here!

In ur heart of hearts, if u were a CEO of a big company, which of these mindsets would u employ to manage ur business?? grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by emmanuelbrown26: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2022
My own bi say, if una like mak una vote another ancestor, no matter how rough and tough d jungle is, d lion can never eat grasses. Una go vote brainless someone and still come online to beg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by SupremeSpecimen: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2022
press9jatv:

A grown man using the word "bullying" smh
Abeg go Cry to your pillow.

"Mommy there's a mean man online"

Well done sir

7 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Kingmakerde3rd: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Egypt is a Muslim country o, is he going to bring them to islamize Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by paradigmshift(m): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Northerners are always foolish

3 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Truer words have never been spoken.
Not once have this guy condemned the brutal , murderous activities of thise cannibals, murderers, bastards and cowards.

He even came on National TV telling Nigerians that ipob terrorist organizations are good people, they always hail him when they see him!!
And this is the kinda man...... ?!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Military0001: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
This one self wan use Peter Obi name trend.. funny politician

9 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Crixxx: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Useless
Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by Eriggs: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2022
True talk, dem don finish obituary ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip by wuyofol: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / Invasion Of Nigerian Communities: Soldiers Storm Kwara / Bukola Saraki Playing Football (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.