Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) (18130 Views)

Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet / Obama's Old School Pictures Surface Online. U Like The Swagg? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Adnyl: 12:00am On Jan 19, 2008
Na wa o!!! Abeg make una cool down for Lag girls o!! No be so d matter be!! i finished from Lag and these are the reasons why it is so untrue
1. dem neva born d girl for Lag wey go wear that kind cloth go school.
2. those sort of things are only worn out at nite to parties and such
3. Hello!?? look at the pictures!! could they be any more ridiculously fake!!
4. the dressing in lag is not as bad as the public makes it out to be.

Nice try.
angry
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by Iman3(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2008
Adnyl:

Na wa o!!! Abeg make una cool down for Lag girls o!! No be so d matter be!! i finished from Lag and these are the reasons why it is so untrue
1. them never born d girl for Lag wey go wear that kind cloth go school.
2. those sort of things are only worn out at night to parties and such
3. Hello!?? look at the pictures!! could they be any more ridiculously fake!!

4. the dressing in lag is not as bad as the public makes it out to be.

Nice try.
angry

Those pics are not of Lagos girls. If the UNILAG girls were so badly dressed during school hours,why didn't they snap pictures of these "obscene" sartorial tastes instead of using pics from the West?
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2008
I heard someone saying there should be freedom of dress code. there is a difference between using freedom in the right way and using freedom wrongly.

some of those girls take it over board, i won't be surprised if they start wearing only bikinis to class.

i don't blame the university for taking such a drastic step. a university is a place where students are meant to come and learn, dress anyhow you want to, but please do not dress like your going to a nightclub.

you try wearing party wears to classes here, they would look at you like you have gone mad.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by clemcykul(f): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
its a free wrld parade the streets naked no problem but in skool shocked shocked dont!
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by soapdish(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2008
@poster
you are a very big liar. I graduated from unilag and throughout my five years in that school I never saw any one dressed any way near what the girls in the pic wore during the day. angry angry
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by TOYOSI20(f): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2008
I was shocked as well cos I know a buncha folks that went to and are currently attending that school, and when I asked them about this they said it was a big No No!!!!!!!!!!
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by orekelewaa: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2008
so that picture with all the white girls was also retrieved off the warning site? how come the site had pics of white girls and not lag girls? pls where is the site so we can go and see it? is unilag not in lagos nigeria or did u think no unilag student or ex-student would eva read ur post? who told u ppl should wear trad? dis is sooooooooooooooooo lame !!!!!!its not surprising that people like you believe this rubbish. that wasnt a nice try at all. Im a unilag student and those pictures were NOT from unilag.Dress code is simply decent. Isnt it rather dumb that students would be asked to wear native clothes in an academic environment ? As long as ur decent ur ok. save for law students who wear white n black. Check well before u post stuff. dis was a total no no.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by spikedcylinder: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2008
I seriously doubt that those girls wore any of those clothes for classes. Probably for parties and clubs and stuff. So whats the issue? Or the management is going to make them wear skirt suits to parties?
Breathe abeg.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by dready(f): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
the people on that pics are mostly whites, unilag dey lagos states, and not south africa and where did you hear they will be putting on natives to school and also those people in those pics are not students pics coz no student can dress like that to receive lectures there in unilag.
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by coolejjy: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
haba! na wa all this clothes wey gals no dey wear den go school now,they only wear dem at nites to clubs or parties so dont exaggerate what is not, leave the babes alone,and i don't see why they must all go for native wears evry one got his own style to define i beg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: All Unilag Student Most Wear Native To School(pictures) by icecold2(f): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
tthing that most girls fail to realise is that
you can look sexy and hot in decent clothes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxx And Oge Okoye On The Cover Of Redsheet Magazine / Stella Damasus Vs Toolz: Who Wore It Better? / Undie Emmanuella Wins Miss South-South Nigeria 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.