Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock (27443 Views)

Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
No wife you you again. tongue

LOL no be everytime you go play ethnic card na.... I enter mkd self today i don miss her small wink
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Progressive01(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

LOL no be everytime you go play ethnic card na.... I enter mkd self today i don miss her small wink
Abeg bros, where i type any tribe there? You fit point am out to me?

Leave me make i flex jor. Shey those ones wey even openly dey mention tribes u nor see dem ba? Na my own be ya problem.

Bia, no provoke me dos nyt oo.

I for go do you two bottles for D4 if i for dey town. Too bad. How long u go stay?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Call07034780891: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Obi of Onitsha, the foremost and the most powerful king(after the Eze Nri) in Igboland, leads the rest of the junior kings to the Aso Rock.. cool

Obi of Onitsha I ga adi..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by mightyhazell: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

u mean all those ritual, adidas face, rapist, adultrous, area boys, agberos, ofonjas, hatefull, omo niles, cannibalist, bleachers, cheaters, yahoo yahoo, scammers etc ofonjanism grin grin grin grin cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue
wait o! Wich one be adidas face again biko?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Godprotectigbos(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
wait o! Wich one be adidas face again biko?

grin grin grin grin

u know dey see ofonja face
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by mightyhazell: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

grin grin grin grin

u know dey see ofonja face
ehen! I dey see afonja face,but wetin be the correlation with adidas?? I don rack brain tire hia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
mightyhazell:
ehen! I dey see afonja face,but wetin be the correlation with adidas?? I don rack brain tire hia

u know dey see all mark on their face

thsoe their ID card mark. i no get the picture i for show u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Nnysher: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
This should make the front-page sharperly lalasticlala what are you waiting for?
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by transient123(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
So, they can pay homage in a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by kayo80(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tolexander:
Watch as the disrespectful children will start insulting these elders all in the name of "IPOD"!

Don't mind them. They are very predictable.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by austinbrown: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
We don't know those tauts
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Magumoe: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dey came to beg for kanu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by toshmann(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
MeAboki:
Would have loved if PMB had also dressed up for the occassion and received them in his traditional Igbo attire as the Ogbuagu 1(Lion Killer) of Aba

U think he gives a damn about igbo culture? These useless old sycophants, whose only goal is to protect their necrotic financial stomach have come here to disgrace their race and posterity as they are wont to do.

Boring, spineless windbags
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
I thought they do not have kings . Or are the titles sold at the World Famous HoneeCha Makate??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by hammerT: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=18pt]One thing is clear, Buhari either call a referendum or continue running from pillar to post.

He a tribalist have done more to anger Ndiigbo and possibly cannot be the solution to SS/SE determination demands.
[/size]
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by kettle84(m): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Use less peo ple

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by AnanseK(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
It is no news that the South East has the worst road network in Nigeria. I hope Our traditional leaders impressed it on Buhari to fix all the bad Federal Roads in Igboland most especially in the 2nd Niger Bridge

When your Son Ebele ignored the roads and Onitsha bridge you gave him 95% of you votes. Wonderful people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by bangging(m): 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
You no sabi as dem dey take release sp.erm

where were you when Nnamdi Kanu was busy insulting these elders during his numeorus hate broadcast on radio biafra? Now you want this same people who had been target of Kanu's insult to beg on his behalf. I thought it was Donald Trump would order for the release of Kanu
what's your own self? Buhari kw u?
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by elopee3000(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tolexander:
whose fault is it, federal government or nature?
afonjas built third mainland bridge catter bridge stadium bridge ikorodu road MM apapa wharf national theatre eko bridge ikoyi plss is ok may oluwa help

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by klax(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
See them again Association of Foolish People from my region.

So foolish indeed.
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by kayo80(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Few yers ago, at the War Museum in Umuahia, the Curator that showed us around the Ojukwu Bunker, the Ogbunigwe relics etc etc, told us tht Obafemi Awolowo should be blamed for the catasrophe that befell we Igbos during the war. Shockingly, she told us that Awolowo is the cause of the gulley erosion menace that furiously eating up Igboland. She said we Igbos should blame Awolowo for not building us the 2nd Niger Bridge

Are you for real? This is sad. This is how hate continues to be recycled between different tribes in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by MeAboki(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
toshmann:

U think he gives a damn about igbo culture? These useless old sycophants, whose only goal is to protect their necrotic financial stomach have come here to disgrace their race and posterity as they are wont to do.

Boring, spineless windbags

Don't really know if he does but what really matters is that he was given title by Igbo elders out of love and in the spirit of One Nigeria. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
You no sabi as dem dey take release sp.erm

where were you when Nnamdi Kanu was busy insulting these elders during his numeorus hate broadcast on radio biafra? Now you want this same people who had been target of Kanu's insult to beg on his behalf. I thought it was Donald Trump would order for the release of Kanu
Relax. Trump is not even president yet. May 30, 2017 marks the 50th anniversary of the declaration of the republic of Biafra. Donald trump intends to send US forces to arrest Buhari and breakup Nigeria on that day. Or do you forget that was one or his campaign promises? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
klax:
See them again Association of Foolish People from my region.

So foolish indeed.

u mean ur OONI dat only know how to womainise grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by chinanu123(f): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Progressive01:
Children of hate and anger. FFK minions, LiePod nonentities, NDA Cheerleaders, Israelis, Ugandans, Ugwu Republicans, Scented Leaf Exporters, Ataché Byforcers, BokoHaram Fans, Kuje Inbox President's Fanatics, and All the enemies of Nigeria would definitely hate this and curse the elders down to their forefathers. cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by babz007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmm this is an unholy alliance pmb is preparing for 2019 and this elderly fools frm the east are dancing to the tune of his music....well my advice for you foolz is dat you shud always use a long spoon when dinning with the devil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by EbukaLive(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
IPOB Youths really make me sick. The things they say, the things they believe, the lies they tell others and themselves, the hate in their heart and the complete ignorance that they exhibit really makes me sick. I 'tire for dia matter', seriously. Watch how more of them will come here and insult their forefathers...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
hammerT:
[size=18pt]One thing is clear, Buhari either call a referendum or continue running from pillar to post.

He a tribalist have done more to anger Ndiigbo and possibly cannot be the solution to SS/SE determination demands.
[/size]
Buhari has no power to call for a referendum to dismember Nigeria. If he dare tries it he will be committing high treason, no different from that which his government accuses Kanu of.
Re: Buhari Recieves South-east Traditional Rulers In Aso-rock by chinanu123(f): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

u mean all those ritual, adidas face, rapist, adultrous, area boys, agberos, ofonjas, hatefull, omo niles, cannibalist, bleachers, cheaters, yahoo yahoo, scammers etc ofonjanism grin grin grin grin cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

You no add, Lost indigenes of Kwara State, flat chests, brown roof Republic, Ndi ofe mmanu, Ndi ofe ose.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu At Course 25 Of The National Defence College Abuja / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government / Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.