Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School (1252 Views)

My Experience: My Most Embarrassing Moment In A Church. / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Let me start...

Hmm, I could remember how I farted loudly on the assembly ground in primary school. *All eyes on me that day*

For a whole week...... You know the rest.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Bankz007(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
it happened on a Sunday in my boarding school
I was the general secretary in FCS
so on DAT day it was time for Bible reading and my name was called..I stood up looking surprised that I was to read that day and nobody notified me.with that i stood to stage cause with the position i held i must always be ready,lucky for me i was given a slip by the real david to read containing the passage
after prayers I called the passage for my audience to open along with me,which they did and leaving me to look for de passage which I could not find.gosh I still feel the shame as a classmate form the back had to come all the way to the front to give me his bible dat was opened to Haggai chapter ,
worst day ever
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Bankz007:
so on DAT day it was time for Bible reading and my name was called..I stood up looking surprised that I was to read that day and nobody notified me.with that i stood to stage cause with the position i held i must always be ready,lucky for me i was given a slip by the real david to read containing the passage
after prayers I called the passage for my audience to open along with me,which they did and leaving me to look for de passage which I could not find.gosh I still feel the shame as a classmate form the back had to come all the way to the front to give me his bible dat was opened to Haggai chapter ,
worst day ever

Lol.... grin
Bankz007:
worst day ever

Lol....
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by motion78(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
The day i forget to zip up my trouser and my prick was displaying in the whole assembly and everybody was laughing and me too.
Until a girl came and help me close it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Following
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:
Following

Lets hear yours.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol, just thinking of it now and I'm still feeling embarrassed, was in jss2 then.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Lets hear yours.

Too embarrassed to share.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
motion78:
The day i forget to zip up my trouser and my prick was displaying in the whole assembly and everybody was laughing and me too.

So you didnt wear boxers or at least pants?

Why you too dey lie like this?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contact17:

Too embarrassed to share.

Why do you like ojoro too much sef?
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
I gat none shaaaa!!!
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wetin Happen our nurse done deactivate account.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Tolulopefinest(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
motion78:

Lol.... I hope say na primary school sha??
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Lordpeckxy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
in pri 3 wen i xcreated in my shorts...wasn't funny in pri 3 wen i xcreated in my shorts...wasn't funny
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In School by Tolulopefinest(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lordpeckxy:
in pri 3 wen i xcreated in my shorts...wasn't funny in pri 3 wen i xcreated in my shorts...wasn't funny

Primary 3....lol

Mine stopped at kg 2

(1) (Reply)

Chasing Shadows. / Today Is World Book And Copyright Day / 50 Things You're Not Suppose To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.