Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naughty Popo In School (part 1) (6645 Views)

Naughty By Choice (18+) / The Naughty Sisters / What Literature Books Did You Read In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2018
K

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by AmaUwana(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
nyc 1

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by aprilwise(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pls continue

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Massacre(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Just when I was thinking it's a bad day these averted it to a good day��,nice one Mr Deporps,since you stopped for now I can't stop reading and re-reading it�� waiting earnestly..........

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2018
Oto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by AmaUwana(f): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Funi guyz nxt.......

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Pop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by fabianiweka: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Continue abeg

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
I will not be able to drop any update today due to my phone which stop working
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Contd
After we left the school compound to go home
Oscar:guys lets pay Dole a visit,this one the guy no come school make e no be say the guy sick
Tandi:ok make we go na
We boarded a mini bus going to cement bustop while the bus there was a man who was talking randomly from politics to sport to life and so on,
Tandin:grumbling (whispering to me) popo wetin dey do thisman self see as e dey bath me with spit
Popo:laughing e see say you never baff na thats why he is doing the favour by bathing u with spit
Tandin:Driver Alade street wa oo
Oscar: Oboy we never reach na
Tandin: I wan see someone there
Oscar: Who
Tandin: Wuraola
Car halt and we alighted
I knew within me that Tandin did not want to see anyone there but just stop the driver because of the talkactive man.
Oscar: Who is Wuraola you want to see self
Tandin: Ogbeni me no dey see any wura or fadaka oo i only stop the bus to avoid been wet with that man spit
Oscar:so what now cause where we still dey go still far make we board another bus
Tandin:you go pay na
Oscar: You dey craze no be the last card wey deh my hand i take pay d man?
Popo: Tandin you dey craze and for u to pay now na another gbege
While we were still arguing with eachother we saw labourer working in uncompleted building
Oscar: Oboy see Dole (pointing to one the the labourer)
Tandin: See the person we dey find self
Popo: Gosh i just waste my time coming here while the personi wan meet self is busy makking money
We walk to where they were working
Paaaa ( Tandin slap Dole at neck while trying to lift a block which make the block fell down and turn to pieces)
Dole: Ye who be..... Tandin na u, u dey craze oo
Supervisor: Yepa this one don break my bkock u go pay for am
Tandin: Oga wetin happen na
Super:you say wetin....
TBC
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Monday morning on the assembly ground
Cordinating teacher (CT): Good morning student
Students:good morning sir
CT: As we all know this is a new week i want to use this medium to present our representative who went for debate last week and came first in the competition...
While this was going on a Tandin left where ss2 student lined up at and went to tap a student at ss3 line and ran back as if nothing happen...
we clapped as those who went for the competition showed us what they won
Within a twinkle of an eye the assembly as turn to something else due to what Tandin started, most of the student as join Tandin in the tapping activities.
CT: I want you all to face your...
(before CT could finish his speech we heard a cry from the junior side)
Yeee ee
What happen
Before i say jack robinson another student also cried out
CT: Whats happening there??

(class)

Popo: Guy whats gonna be tandin fate since he don end up been a scape goat for mr. Nonsense hand now?
P
Oscar: Oga i dont know jare, i wan take my pen for ground.
10mins later oscar is yet to stand up under the desk...
Popo: O boy wetin happen na? Your book fall join?(i bent to see what took him so long but to my utmost surprise oscar was busy peeping at a fat girl at the back open laps with erected p*nis, the girl name is Bisi one of the carefree and slay queen in class. I just stood up to inform he but an idea cross my mind on how to Stop Oscar from the act...

Nxt update coming soon...
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Contd

I left our sit quietly to inform Bisi of what's going on but was stop by the biology teacher who have our class that morning.
Mrs Wale: Hey popoola where are you going?
Popo: Erm (scratching my head)
Mrs Wale: Is that where the answer to what I ask you is?
(unfortunately for Oscar he stood up from under the table with erected p*nis without adjusting his trousers) whaat da hell Oke what is this? Is there anyone with you there?
(she bent down to look under our desk, the class has turned to look at Oscar
Everyone was laughing at him
Mrs Wale: See me after class and you Popo go back to your seat.
Popo: Thank you ma
Mrs wale: For what?
Popo: Erm nothing
Mrs Wale: Good morning class
Students: Morning ma
Mrs Wale: Our topic today is (she writes on the board) cellular respiration.
But ma according to the scheme of work we should be treating sexual reproduction this week (a student ask from the back)
Mrs Wale: Yeah you are right, but for what I meet in your class this morning (turning to Oscar) I don't think we are going to do that. Cellular respiration is the process by which food is broken down by series of reactions control by enzyme to release energy called adenosine triphosphate ATP. There are... (Funke walked in) what do you want and why do you disturb my class
Funke: Am sorry ma I just want to collect my note from Popo
Mrs Wale: Ok make haste and go out.
Popo: (searching for the note in my bag) whaaat
Funke: What happen
Popo: Nothing is just that I left your note at home (I lied cause the food I bought on my way coming to school has poured inside my bag and it has stained all the books in my bag including hers too)
Funke: Ooh God, but we are having maths this morning and the maths teacher is already in class.
Mrs Wale: Hey what are you still doing? Come on get out of my class now.
(while this was going on Tandin walked in and sit quietly beside me after he had received his punishment from Mr. no nonsense)
Oscar: How far na guy
Tandin: Oga you better leave me
Popo: Guy wetin the man do you na?
Mrs Wale: Hey you why are you sitting with one butts
Next update coming soon
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
Contd of naughty Popo in school
During Break time
(the three friends can be seen sited under a big mango tree with a broad leaves that serve as canopy, Oscar is the one talking)
Oscar: Popo I don't like what you did in class this morning
Popo: What did I do wrong
Oscar. Cant you tell me that the biology teacher is coming?
Popo: And why don't you tell me you too want to peep at someone's pant?
Tandin: So Oscar dey look girl pumpin
Popo: Bisi's pant to be precise.
Tandin: Yepa, so you fit dey look Bisi punany after you tell me say the girl tin dey....(he was cut short by Oscar).
Oscar: Abeg leave that thing, nothing concern you, so far wey be say na my eyes � I take dey look am.
(while we are still talking a junior student walk to where we sit)
JS: Please who is Popo here?
Popo: You sabi person abi? What happen?
JS: Erm the chemistry teacher is calling you.
Popo: Ok �, you can go.
Js: No she says you should come with me.
Tandin: You dey alright? He says he dey come, or the teacher that send you to call him say you should carry am come too?
Oscar: Tandin leave this one jare, he no sabi person.
Popo: Go now!
(the student left reluctantly)
Oscar: He be like say this one na JJC, see as he dey do like mumu.
Popo: No mind am jare, he never sabi person, lemme quickly attend to her.
(I went to the chemistry lab to meet mama C as we call her)
Mama C: See see as he dey walk � like King.
Popo: Am here ma.
Mama C: You suppose to be there, what do you say to the junior student that I sent to call you?
Popo: Nothing.
Mama C: Nothing? And he came here to report you to me, that you sent him away.
Popo: Well he didn't lie, the boy just come and asked me to follow him, so i let him to know am not his mate.
Mama C: Senior senior, senior pangolo senior yeye. Abeg come help me buy food joor. Senior indeed.
Popo: What do you want to buy ma.
Mama C: Go and take the food flask over there (pointing to a corner) go to mama Tobi and buy me jollof rice #100 fried rice #50 plantain #50 one meat and one Pomo. (she handed #200 note to me)
Popo: But ma the total price of what you asked me to buy is #300.
Mama C: Really? Ok add the remaining amount to it.
Popo: Ma, I don't...
Mama C: Shut up and go to where I send you.
Popo: I left reluctantly, then an idea struck me, on how to stop her from exhorting money from me.( I walked to where Tandin and Oscar sit) how far guy? You dey hungry?
Yes yes they both huh answer simultaneously. Ok lets go.

To be continue embarassed
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
I will stop here untill I see comments from readers urging me to continue.
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
I need comments to continue
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Faithfulmartins(m): 12:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Continue please
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by muhammed50(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Deporps:
I will stop here untill I see comments from readers urging me to continue.
Continue joor

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Etsyl: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Continue ooooo

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
muhammed50:
Continue joor
I will � . I just want to be sure someone is following
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Tobennz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
We dey fflw jorh, jst sama d update asap

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tobennz:
We dey fflw jorh, jst sama d update asap
Don't worry Tobennz, I just go market to buy curry and thyme to make the thing flow well
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Tobennz(m): 7:23am On Feb 08, 2019
D food neva don?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by OkumagbaBOY(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Guy continue na....as e dey hot b4 e go cold

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oy

1 Like

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tobennz:
D food neva don?
I sighted you my guy
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by OkumagbaBOY(m): 3:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Drop something na.....I don tire to wait ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
Drop something na.....I don tire to wait ooo
Dont worry i will keep up with the one i did not update, i just need sometime because of work but now the uppdate is coming sooooooooooooon�
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Continuation of Naughty Popo in School.

Mr Dancier later left the class after the issue between him and Tandin. We had other class after then. During the close time Popo can be seen going home with his companion and there are other students trooping out of their class to go home, some teachers too are already on their way home after an hectic day of work. Some were trekking while those who had car, drove home.
Popo: why are some student rushing home as if something is pursuing them or someone is waiting for them at home?
Tandin: especially the fresher.
Oscar: Omo, see you why them no go rush home? Some of them are tired of boring teacher and the only way they can cool their nerves is to go home where they freedom.
Tandin: well me no blame them jare, especially teacher like Mr Dancier, that man can make someone's life boring.
Oscar: na that one you see talk what of the math teacher, the man go dey teach as if he dey do magic, sometimes I do think he did magic on maths self. Imagine, what is the meaning of F of X. It's Yucks men.
Popo: that reminds, guy he get one issue wey I wan yarn you jare.
Tandin: Funke has finally let the cat out of the bag abi, she don reject your advance last last.
Oscar: ha ha ha
Popo: you no get sense at all, Omo no be that one jare, he get matter wey dey pepper me.
Oscar: your thing no dey stand again?
(advance toward Oscar to punch him but was held back by tandin).
Tandin: leave am jare even wen the thing dey work self, the only thing wey he dey do na piss?
Oscar: abi oo.
Popo: I won't even tell you again self just forget am
Tandin: you better tell us now you know a problem share is a problem solve.
Popo: you know that before you are making least of me abi.
Oscar: oga talk your problem make we help you solve am now.
Popo: guys promise me if I tell you you won't laugh.
Tandin: haa I can't do that oo, cause you may say something that is funny now and you can't expect me to keep it.
Oscar: I know the guy is up to something wen he don talk say he wan talk something. O boy hope you are not in another problem cause I won't join you to serve your punishment this time. The one I had this morning I never recover from it oo.
Popo: guy am serious jare.
Tandin & Oscar: talk jare.
Popo: mtchew, erm erm can you believe I ate cockroach last night.
Immediately I say that they burst into laughter.
You can't believe what they say next..

To be cont
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Contd Of Naughty Popo in School

Tandin: and so, is that a new thing? I don chop lizard self before.
Popo: i mean I found it in the food I was eating.
Oscar: see you, you only find it in your food what now gives you the impression that you've eaten it.
Popo: what's the different there guy, so far ive found it in my food means I might have some without knowing.
Tandin: well guy is nothing special jare, cockroach can be in your food especially water leaf, cause they can be found on water leaf, you should have rinse it very well before cooking.
Popo: how would I know that when am not the one that cook it?
Oscar: why don't you too use light to check your food before eating it?
Popo: na outside I go eat the food oo, as you all know that I always sweat whenever am eating that's why I resort to eating outside whenever there is no power supply.
Oscar: well is no big deal, so far Chinese people eat flies, scorpion, lizard even they eat the so called cockroach we are talking about and nothing happen to them, abeg anything is eatable except those one that are poisonous.
Tandin: I was thinking you will say you have agree to the teacher who made advance to you.
Popo: oga forget that one jare.
Oscar: well guy just forget about the fact that you ate cockroach jare. I eat pig but you don't it doesn't mean that those who eat it are cannibals, we are all different in our belief so let's forget about that.
Popo: hmm Tandin can you believe this is the first time I heard Oscar talk some meaningful since we have been friends?.
Tandin burst into laughter.
Tandin: well I believe people do change as we grow, so I believe Oscar is getting older.
Popo: true talk.
Oscar: no be your fault na if to say I you talk say you eat that disgusting thing I have turn it to play and laugh over it you won't be saying that trash.
Popo: no no guy is not that am playing prank on you, I only make observation of your change of view on handling matters.
While this was going on Funke walk up to us.
Funke: good afternoon senior
Popo: watsup
Tandin: hmmm
Funke: am greeting you guys now
Oscar: and we've answered you or what else do you want to do.
Funke: well that's not the reason why am here. Senior Popoola please when are you bringing my maths note.
Oscar: hmm senior Popo indeed.
Popo: erm I will bring it tomorrow.
Funke: please do bring it cause we are having math tomorrow, I don't want to be cain again after you made me fail to submit my assignment. If you know you don't know the work just bring it I will look over it, so far it has been mark it has no value of solving it again.
Tandin: what an insult.
Popo: don't worry guy I can solve this, Funke..
Tandin & Oscar: aye mi temi bami
Funke look them with one deadly look but they are not staring at her.
Popo: erm sorry for that, don't worry I will bring it tomorrow.
Funke: you better be.
She turned and left
Tandin: guy you don dey give this guy too much chance oo.
Oscar: don't blame the girl Tandin na Popo self cause am, why would he took the girl book home without returning it to her.
Popo: guys the girl book book is with me.
Tandin: so why don't you give it to her?
Oscar: abi you wan dey look the girl handwriting to be reminiscing her, since you can't get her abi.
Popo: mtchee, why can you be paranoid sometime Oscar? Well I.. I.. pour soup in her book and I can't.....
They burst into laughter...

To be continue
Re: Naughty Popo In School (part 1) by Deporps(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2019
No comment so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Chemistry 101 / Raw Handmade Palm Kernel Oil / Mysterious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.