Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? (1039 Views)

Meet Odi Dollars, The Boy Who Is Making Millions Of Dollars From Juju (photos) / I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / 1million And 1 Boys(thieves) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by funkystanl(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2009
Recently, a Nigerian Student won the etisalat "9jillion" one million dollar grand prize. If you were the winner what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by Ben13: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
I'll buy etisalat itself grin liars
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by youngbest(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
i go fist die,
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by iice(f): 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Invest/family/vacation. . .errhhh buy myself an island cheesy
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by funkystanl(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
iice:

Invest/family/vacation. . .errhhh buy myself an island cheesy
haba you want to buy a whole island with how much, approx 150million Naira only. You need billions of dollars to buy that. Dont stretch your hands to what you cant get. Lol
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by milkan05(m): 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2009
get a record label running
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by iice(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2009
funkystanl:

haba you want to buy a whole island with how much, approx 150million Naira only. You need billions of dollars to buy that. Dont stretch your hands to what you cant get. Lol

Ah ah. . .trust me, i go know where to buy island grin
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by funkystanl(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
iice:

hmmm maybe an island in your villa, Lol. Lemme know if you know wher to buy a cheap island o
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by funkystanl(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2009
iice:

hmmm maybe an island in your villa, Lol. Lemme know if you know wher to buy a cheap island o
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by iice(f): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2009
Sorry my villa is landlocked cheesy Hehehe, the day you'll see iice Island, don't be surprised grin
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by funkystanl(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2009
So where 'd you get an island so cheap. Well I'll be looking forward to see the great iice island. Lol. And i hope you not planning to build an estate inside water and call it an island, Since an island is surrounded by water. Anywhichway all na island sha. Lmao
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by PurestBoy(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2009
youngbest:

i go fist die,

Then I pray you don't hit $1M so you can still stay alive
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by iice(f): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
funkystanl:

So where 'd you get an island so cheap. Well I'll be looking forward to see the great iice island. Lol. And i hope you not planning to build an estate inside water and call it an island, Since an island is surrounded by water. Anywhichway all na island sha. Lmao

thanks for the info. I surely didn't know that rofl grin
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by Abuzola(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2009
One million is small, a grand Honda is 2.5 so how much i go get for one mila. Na just investment
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by shewn007: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2009
I will cross an express road with my eyes closed. Then ride a bike into the atlantic ocean. Lol!!!
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by shewn007: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2009
@abzola its a million $s not naira. As for me i think on the other hand i will just buy a PACCO ROBANE 2009 perfumme
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by Gsmxpert(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2009
Hmmmmm, i will get myself a latest toyota avalon, nissan murano, akura infinity, nissan armada, then one molue.
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by RiffRaff: 1:49am On Nov 15, 2009
Wen i av d money, i wil knw wat 2 do wit it.
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by 4tune1(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2009
I will build a fantastic house for God, because I don't want any so called Man of God to fight themself over any 10% tight. If any one of them ask me I will simply show him dt see dat building has been paid as tight for God. End of discussion
Re: What Would You Do With 1million Dollars? by Gabry(f): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2009
I would put it in the bank for a year and dont touch it. And than the following year, I will take out the interest and open a small business and dont touch the 1 million again. The 3rd year, I take the interest again and open another chain business. And it keeps going on

(1) (Reply)

At 29, I’m Still Searching For My Canadian Father / Why Do Most Guys Always Have A Dirty Under-wears? / 2001 Nissan Maxima For Sale At Reasonable Price(non-nigerian Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.