Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria (12489 Views)

Does Web Development Worth Learning In Nigeria / Pair Programming - Learning In A Group Beats Studying On Your Own / HTML Is Still Worth Learning In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by dapkin(m): 3:17am On Jan 17, 2020
bugzy84:
No worries. Please send your email address to bugzy841@aol.com so I can share a Dropbox link with you.

Received. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by unisnaira: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2020
@neahyo, from your earlier introduction on this topic, l like your course of study and career development in the area of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.

Kindly send me a mail with the address: sanni4mathsworld@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +2348036768052 to discuss something important about career pursue and business.

Am kindly waiting patiently for your response. Thanks
Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by bugzy84: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2020
You’re welcome. Hope you have a 32 bit operating system. I had to get a refurbished 32 bit computer for my SAS version

dapkin:

Received. Thank you so much.
Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by neahyo(m): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
unisnaira:
@neahyo, from your earlier introduction on this topic, l like your course of study and career development in the area of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.

Kindly send me a mail with the address: sanni4mathsworld@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on +2348036768052 to discuss something important about career pursue and business.

Am kindly waiting patiently for your response. Thanks
Hi,
Thanks for your kind words, do you have information regarding jobs or career advancement for me?
Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by unisnaira: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yes, there is a job that requires good knowledge of your course of study and experienced in Machine Learning in a Mathematical modeling and Petroleum Software Development Company in Port Harcourt.

neahyo:

Hi,
Thanks for your kind words, do you have information regarding jobs or career advancement for me?
Re: The Future Of Machine Learning In Nigeria by neahyo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
unisnaira:
Yes, there is a job that requires good knowledge of your course of study and experienced in Machine Learning in a Mathematical modeling and Petroleum Software Development Company in Port Harcourt.

Oh thanks! I sent you a mail starting with data****@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trying To Run Php Project After Installing Wamp Server / Programming FUN With Code Snippets!! -C++,C#, Java,php,python Or Any Language!! / Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.