Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Donald Trump Is A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Is A Nigerian (428 Views)

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake / PHOTO. That Moment When You Heard Donald Trump Is Winning The Election. / Donald Trump Is the 2016 US Republican Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Is A Nigerian by tobechi20(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
DONALD TRUMP IS A NIGERIAN

Donald trump confirmed he is of nigerian origin. He made this declaration to journalist of amebo fm 2500.88fm abuja. He claims his mothers brothers wife father hails from ahiazu mbaise Lga of enugu state.
When asked of the wrong prediction before the election,he has this to say
'i have no problem with pastor T.b joshua. It only proves that my God is greater and richer than him. I am concerned for those nigerians who lost their money in a bet due to their belive in him. If it were my country, he would be sued.

On the proposed recounting of election,Triump believed in the electoral system .'No one questioned the electoral system that brought George bush, Barrack obama and Bill clintm to power so why queston this? Morever, this is not nigeria where ballot box is snatched . God bless america inec wasnt involved in the electoral process, it would have been declared inconclusive with a rerun sheduled in 3 pollen unit.
Nigerians who reside here are responsible for the proposf recounting.
W

he promised to visit nigeria immediately he is sworn i

source
source
source
my drea

(1) (Reply)

Adeosun To Represent Buhari At Budget Presentation / Nigerian Govt Announces Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Senate Passes 2017-2019 MTEF On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.