Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake (18117 Views)

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Trump's White House will keep its guest book secret

The Trump administration will keep the records of who visits the White House secret, ending a practice started under the Obama administration of partially releasing visitor logs, a White House official said Friday.

Even though President Trump led chants of “drain the swamp” during the campaign and promised to protect government business from special interests, the decision makes it harder for the public to know who is influencing the president and his close advisors.

Keeping the visitor logs hidden from public view will protect the privacy of visitors and is meant to address security risks that may be posed if people are identified publicly as close to Trump, White House communications director Mike Dubke said Friday.

The public and the media will be able to file requests for the logs under the Freedom of Information Act, Dubke said. Such requests often require legal action that can delay the release of records for several years.

"Given the grave national security risks and privacy concerns of the hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, the White House Office will disclose Secret Service logs as outlined under the Freedom of Information Act, a position the Obama White House successfully defended in federal court,” Dubke said in a statement.

The Secret Service conducts background checks and keeps a list of all visitors to the 18-acre White House grounds.

The Obama administration voluntarily released some visitor records, but often omitted the names of visitors that Obama’s aides considered sensitive, such as candidates for judicial posts and personal contacts, including celebrities and some Obama campaign donors.

Source: http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-93053560/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Ermacc: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
congratulations, you just showed the world a very clear evidence.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
21st never reach to see photo evidence you don dey cry.

Pathetic

Meanwhile, I didn't see any CLEAR EVIDENCE up there.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
It may be possible to get approval to tour the White House but if anybody is showing you a list of people that will visit President Trump, they are just fraudsters.

This IPOB liars and their minions should really find better things to do.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
21st never reach to see photo evidence you don dey cry.

Path

You guys should get serious, the same way you told us Trump was going to bring Biafra. Trump is selling the Nigerian government arms and giving training to the armed forces.

You are really delusional.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Omofunaab2: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Bro, you shouldn't have done this.... Everybody knows them already to be involved in anything fake.. From fake embassies in 90 countries to fake biafran passports..

Na deir way

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:
It may be possible to get approval to tour the White House but if anybody is showing you a list of people that will visit President Trump, they are just fraudsters.

This IPOB liars and their minions should really find better things to do.
Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy che che che shameeeeeeee

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy che che che shameeeeeeee

Oh my God, these IPOB minions are not only ignorant but detached from reality. #LOL

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

You guys should get serious, the same way you told us Trump was going to bring Biafra. Trump is selling the Nigerian government arms and giving training to the armed forces.

You are really delusional.
The topic nefa reach front page finish for publicity you are crying all over people you hate sooo much. Why not allow them wallow in their "lies" and let them be.

Anyway .....,Odua republic is loading......

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Bro, you shouldn't have done this.... Everybody knows them already to be involved in anything fake.. From fake embassies in 90 countries to fake biafran passports..

Na deir way

I am doing this because Nairaland tends to publish their falsehood thereby helping to dominate the public discussion for days if not weeks. It is an unproductive distraction that should not be encouraged. Besides, it is bad for our national image when millions of citizens show such cognitive dissonance.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Caustics: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
cool i will soon release my own list of IPOB delegates going to visit Okija Shrine.

PM to send your donations. This battle for our freedom must be won both spiritually and physically. cool

9 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

Oh my God, these IPOB minions are not only ignorant but detached from reality. #LOL
reality is hitting you all over that's why you keep on dreaming of IPOB. Just imagine, sifting out things to post to denigrate IPOB early this morning. Isn't it pathetic, boy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by holatin(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2017
who no know say na lie in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

I am doing this because Nairaland tends to publish their falsehood thereby helping to dominate the public discussion for days if not weeks. It is an unproductive distraction that should not be encouraged. Besides, it is bad for our national image when millions of citizens show such cognitive dissonance.
What's your own sef? If Odua is published it is good .if Arewa or middle belt ohhhh Sh!t that's awesome. But mention IPOB all manner of ingrates with their fathers will be up in arms wetting their already soiled pants wtf.
Aren't you ashamed of yaself??

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
who no know say na lie in the first place
Cry me a river, hyena and jackal.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by DieBuhari: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by oviejnr(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
I know km going to see this soon, ipob and photoshop are like that zuma picture grin

Don't mind the guy above and below me, they never had any meaningful thing to say. sad

5 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Liars!
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Fadiga24(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by AntiWailer: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Lol.

Clowns.

President Of US will not talk to clowns at the detriment of diplomatic relationship with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by jjjjj2017: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji my Yoruba Muslim brother, kini tie pelu IPOB? As far as am concerned, I have no problem with them. no matter wetin dem dey do na for their head & its not a crime to seek for self determination. wetin I no understand is why you carry the matter for head.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by yuniKRIS25(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by pweshboi(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
first of all this dudes were scammed of there hard earned money for a fake passport that doesn't take you to Lagos State self... now it's there money for donation for nothing. Chai,,, I can only wish banana fall on this group of people...

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2017
One Nigeria
I love 9ja so much

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by ajalawole(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
set of confused peopel from the yeast
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by honfarouk(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
O boy see Bleep up ������
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Edu3Again: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Biafra true true dey fear these unity beggars oh cheesy

Na like say Biafra no dey fear dem, why dem wan carry our matter for head?

We say we dey leave Zoogeria, everybody begin fear grin

E be like say dem dey fear living on their own.

They all shout one 9ja, yet the North had been practicing Northocracy.

So we say we dey leave the Zoo make dem continue dem Northocracy without us, dem begin fear.

Abi no be one Nija when dem carry all posts go North?

UNITY BEGGARS ALL OF THEM cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by opeaceo: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2017
And some simps have donated to the "cause", whatever that means. Common sense and critical thinking is very far from some youths abode.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by itiswellandwell: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigerians Have Right To Talk, Sultan Tells FG / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi / Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.