Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? (11325 Views)

The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures) / Between Provisions Store And Building Materials Business / Nearness To Market Vs Nearness To Raw Materials:Which Is Key To Siting A Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by TugOfWar: 8:44pm On Jan 02
Good day nairalanders
I am just 25 and I want to start up a business
Having cosmetics and building materials in mind, I don't really know which I should go for
Which one moves faster
My budget is 8 million naira

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Jeon(f): 9:06pm On Jan 02
No be about lucrative. But building materials and Cosmetics business are booming.

1. Can you deal with the risk, stress and other factors? .
2. Knowing the head and the tail about a particular business.
3. Consumer's mind are the main target .

The last is Location. Location matters in doing a business.

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by ShinjaWWest: 10:43pm On Jan 02
Go for cosmetics....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Burob: 12:58am On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders
Having cosmetics and building materials in mind, I don't really know which I should go for
Which one moves faster

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Definitely cosmetics, there is a reason why Nigeria is rated the number 1 skin toner nation in Africa.

We love to bleach skin in Naija.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by IkeGod9891(m): 10:31am On Jan 03
Building is good, cosmetics is better but the best is ur decision.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by hisexcellency34: 10:31am On Jan 03
Cosmetics of course

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by ImoleNaija: 10:33am On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders

What is just about 25?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by visaclick: 10:33am On Jan 03
Who building mater Help my friend go for cosmetics. How many people are building houses these days abi emilokan no reach yourself ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:33am On Jan 03
Cosmetics but you need to be very disciplined.
Hope fine girls are not your weak point and you don’t womanize?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by izubext007: 10:33am On Jan 03
Both, but cusmentics would av been better because men and women these days like to bleach

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Fatbam005: 10:34am On Jan 03
If you want to be in control of your mind , do not venture into a business you don't know anything about . That 8m you are bragging about can suddenly become your nightmare. A word is enough for the wise

27 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Resetinc: 10:35am On Jan 03
This topic is not for those ill-bred tribalistic idiots who’re still living with their misinformed parents but come online to engage in tribal bashings ….. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In their mind they would be wondering how a 25yrs old got 8milli to start business πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As you idiots are on politics section engaging in post election ethnic hatred & bashings , your mates out there are building their lives.πŸ˜‚

@OP - depends on what you have knowledge and passion for, cosmetics will boom fast but building material needs time and connections to boom. Follow your heart. May God guide and bless your path..

Resetinc

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Fatbam005: 10:35am On Jan 03
A confused young man with 8million naira.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by NwaliE01: 10:35am On Jan 03
You can't compare them. There's no much profit in cosmetics. Building materials are more profitable. Remember cosmetics expires.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by rhythyson: 10:36am On Jan 03
For you to succeed in cosmetic you have to be selling bleaching cream oooooo. grin grin grin grin grin Anyways building materials are better but capital intensive people don't buy building materials for credit na cash and carry business.

15 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by DemonAngel(m): 10:37am On Jan 03
All boils down to your preferences.
You should spend more time with grounded experts smiley
Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:38am On Jan 03
Go for cosmetics because it can sell anywhere but building materials is kinda seasonal and you need the right location easily accessible to customers.

Women, men, and children use cosmetics every now and then so it's a fast selling business if you know what kind of products move or are more in demand. Maybe you might want to do your research on this so you know what to stock up on.

5 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Omuuvwie(m): 10:39am On Jan 03
After making the necessary enquires, pray for God to direct you on which path to follow.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:39am On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders
Which one moves faster

Where do you reside?
Your location will determine how far I can assist or guide you.

Answer my question sharp sharp.
One of those businesses you listed is part of my business portfolio and helping or lifting people is one of my focus this year.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Kaiser20: 10:40am On Jan 03
Fatbam005:
If you want to be in control of your mind , do not venture into a business you don't know anything about . That 8m you are bragging about can suddenly become your nightmare. A word is enough for the wise
Always the same negative mind. So what do you advise him to do? Put the #8 m in the cupboard and watch it

6 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:41am On Jan 03
If you say building materials, please can you be specific? Which areas of build materials do you want to deal with, Tiles, plumbing, cement, roofing sheets, nails, wood, etc. There is money in building materials it's more lucrative than cosmetic but not a daily business like that of cosmetic.

8 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by money121(m): 10:41am On Jan 03
Ok
Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Kay25(m): 10:41am On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders
Which one moves faster

Cosmetics is just a rave of the moment building material last longer but it takes time, location to boom

3 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by sanya4good(m): 10:43am On Jan 03
Don't just start a business without you knowing its rudiments. Learn the business first from someone into it then decide whether to go into it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 10:44am On Jan 03
Odidigboigbo:
If you say building materials, please can you be specific? Which areas of build materials do you want to deal with, Tiles, plumbing, cement, roofing sheets, nails, wood, etc. There is money in building materials it's more lucrative than cosmetic but not a daily business like that of cosmetic.

Oga, say what you know.

Both are good and have money in them depending on how much you are transacting with but location, discipline, focus and perseverance/endurance are what matters.
Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Elder4sure(m): 10:45am On Jan 03
Are you really ready to do business? Because you shouldn't bring it here, cos people who don't have any ideas of the businesses you are talking about will misinform you.

1 Like

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Omihanifa: 10:45am On Jan 03
Let me just tell you one thing for free. If you decide to go into sales of building materials, just know that you have to be very spiritual. Either you follow God or you go dey do jazz (evian)

One of the most dangerous business to do in nigeria nah building materials business because almost all of the major guys belong to an occultic group and if you decide not to join them, them go frustrate your life

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by Fatbam005: 10:45am On Jan 03
Kaiser20:

Always the same negative mind. So what do you advise him to do? Put the #8 m in the cupboard and watch it
what sane individual comes online seeking public opinions about what to do against self discovery.
Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by taiwotimitt: 10:46am On Jan 03
Location is of utmost importance. Imagine your business around student area, cosmetic would yield good income with that 8m startup capital.

Register your business with CAC first and secure your brand name. Very important

Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by dentalsupply: 10:47am On Jan 03
TugOfWar:
Good day nairalanders
Which one moves faster

try to talk to me directly. i will teach you for free
talk on whatsapp: +1 718-974-6617

i am from
https://howtobuywholesale.com/
Re: Cosmetics Or Building Materials, Which Is More Lucrative?? by zebszebs: 10:48am On Jan 03
ImoleNaija:

What is just about 25?

What they are trying to say they are a spring chicken and should be applauded for having #8m at "just 25"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Island Power Project (Lagos) To Generate 10MW / Fire At Katako Market In Jos, Shops Burnt, Many Injured / FOREX Debt: CBN Owing Only Five Banks, Says Cardoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.