Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps (2051 Views)

Clubkonnect The High Ranking Scammer Website Partnered By This Forum / How Can I Prevent Customers From Downloading? / Secret Of Ranking Any Of Your Fiverr Gigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Do you own a Smart device (Iphone, android, Ipad, tablet)?
Do you download apps?
Do you get paid when you download apps?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=388157011538027&id=194319387588458

Coming soon to Nigeria
Take your position, this will be bigger than MMM yet legit,
A U.S company,
No products to sell,
No monthly Auto-ship,
No monthly payment,
Not an investment
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 12:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Those viewing this post, if it interest you, please leave your info, but I will ask that you watch the videos on the link. I am currently in the U.S, actually I live in Houston, but I go back and forth Lagos and U.S, I will be flying to Salt Lake City possibly next week to streamline the Nigeria/Africa operation, I want to make use that we launch with U.S same time in January 10th 2017. So, this is a ground floor opportunity for you.

Just imagine just doing your personal daily download of 20 apps everyday for 30 days, that will give you 600 points, each app downloaded and rank will give 1 point.
You then get for every 200 point N35,000 that means you can make about N105,000/month without bordering recruiting anyone.
And if you get people to join with your team and they do the same thing, you get paid up to 25 cent per app download and ranked. Imagine having 100s of people in your team doing the same thing. The work here is that we are helping the app companies ($600 billion industry) download and rank their apps. they are already paying for this, just that YOU don't get paid for it. This is your time.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by Ne0w1zarD: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Tried to register but nowhere to select country (Nigeria).
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
Tried to register but nowhere to select country (Nigeria).

Please be patient, other countries outside the U.S.A are not opening yet, even U.S is not officially opened, though we here in the U.S can register. those that have credit card can register and pay only $25 one time for life, this is a promotion but from January it will be about $50 yearly. Which is still not a big deal considering the income potential.
So right now we are making list of interested affiliates.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by asdot(m): 2:48am On Dec 02, 2016
for other ways of getting paid by downloading apps visit makemoneytody..com
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2017
fnk:

Please be patient, other countries outside the U.S.A are not opening yet, even U.S is not officially opened, though we here in the U.S can register. those that have credit card can register and pay only $25 one time for life, this is a promotion but from January it will be about $50 yearly. Which is still not a big deal considering the income potential.
So right now we are making list of interested affiliates.

Good day. Please I know this isn't d right place to post this, but I needed to get your attention. You once made a post on a poultry thread about practices that could boost production in poultry. You sent the mail to many people then... Please, I'll love to have the mail sent to me also.

I'm hoping you still have it with you. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. This is my address: Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com.... Thanks again
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2017
N I just read the thread after posting earlier. Is there any idea on the sizes of d app we'll b downloading?
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by 10kgod(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2017
We are waiting...... When are they going to announce it officially in Nigeria?
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Good day. Please I know this isn't d right place to post this, but I needed to get your attention. You once made a post on a poultry thread about practices that could boost production in poultry. You sent the mail to many people then... Please, I'll love to have the mail sent to me also.

I'm hoping you still have it with you. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. This is my address: Ihedicaleb@yahoo.com.... Thanks again

Sent. Hope it works for you. Note, that prices have changed since then, so the profit margin have decreased. Good luck.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 3:13am On Jan 12, 2017
10kgod:
We are waiting...... When are they going to announce it officially in Nigeria?

connect with me on telegram messenger with this link; https:///cjfranklin there I will be able to give more info and add you to our divvee.social group so that you can see what is going on. Though Divvee just launched here in the U.S and all over the world yesterday, and the stage launch will be unfolding step by step. It is going to be huge.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 3:17am On Jan 12, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
N I just read the thread after posting earlier. Is there any idea on the sizes of d app we'll b downloading?

The sizes will vary, but note, you do not have to keep them on your phone, Just download, rate the app and delete it, because up to 20 apps will be pushed to your back office everyday. The new announcement is also that there will be some that is just a video triller for you to watch and comment on it and you still get paid, some might be a short survey of a product, service etc.
Connect with me on telegram messenger with this link; https:///cjfranklin to get updated info and take your position.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by Malcolmsweet: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2017
do we need to pay any money for the registration?
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Malcolmsweet:
do we need to pay any money for the registration?

Yes, it is $50 per year.

-----No monthly payment
-----No monthly autoship
-----No products to buy or sell
-----Not an investment

As a registered affiliate, up to 20 apps will be sent to you everyday, your job is to download them, review them and rate them (1-5 star rating) then submit.
For each app, a point system is attached that can be redeemed for over 2,500 items from Divvee Social redeem center (Not the church ooo) for us in Nigeria, the points can be converted into money and we get paid out.
If you choose to build a team by introducing the opportunity to others to do the something, each app they download and rate, the company pays you a commission.

TRENDS IN ECOMMERCE
Cyber Monday poised to replace Black Friday - surpassing $3 billion for the first time in 2015 E-commerce sales are expected to grow to more than $400 billion in the next several years, with Forrester Research estimating $414.0 billion in sales in 2018 and eMarketer estimating $491.5 billion in 2018.
Some 103 million Americans shopped online over the Thanksgiving-Black Friday weekend, slightly more than the 102 million who went out to stores, according to the National Retail Federations’ Thanksgiving Weekend Survey conducted by Prosper
Insights & Analytics.
People used to be scared to buy things online. Amazon has set the standard where now people are buying literally everything online and having it shipped to them on demand.

Myspace - peak users - 75.9 million in 2008 Facebook - 1.71 billion monthly active users
(December 31, 2015)
Twitter - 313 million monthly active users
WhatsApp – 1 billion monthly active users.
Instagram - 500 million monthly active users Snapchat - over 100 million daily users Periscope - over 10 million users, less than a year old

There are 47,000 Apps downloaded every minute.
In 2009, worldwide mobile app downloads amounted to approximately 2.52 billion and are expected to reach 268.69 billion in 2017. In 2010, earnings of mobile apps providers amounted to 6.8 billion U.S. dollars.

Pokemon Go generated more than $200 million in the first month and currently generates over $400 million every month.

Divvee is combining the power of e-commerce, social media, mobile apps and influence to provide better value to the customers and more profits to the affiliates.

More than 3 Million Apps available between the Apple, Google and Microsoft stores.
800,000 have an advertising budget

Connect with me on telegram messenger with this link; https:///cjfranklin to get updated info and take your position. Note; if you don't already have telegram on your phone, you will need to download it from your phone's app store, i.e: apple app store, Play store etc.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by Ifiegboria(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Following...
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by onpoints: 12:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Am in
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by benuejosh: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
am in and following
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
benuejosh:
am in and following

Connect with me on telegram messenger with this link; https:///cjfranklin to get updated info and take your position. Note; if you don't already have telegram on your phone, you will need to download it from your phone's app store, i.e: apple app store, Play store etc.
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by jpride(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2017
Is it active now in Nigeria?
Re: Make Money Downloading And Ranking Apps by fnk: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
jpride:
Is it active now in Nigeria?

We are getting close, Nigeria is one of the countries in the launch stage, I will be having conference call this week with Divvee CFO to discuss the commission payment process and enrollment payment process by affiliates, after which we can get Nigeria ready to go. Some Nigerians are already testing the system to make sure it works well in Nigeria, we will expand the test group to about 1000 to make sure it works on both IOS and androids.

So, everyone should get ready to make it in Divvee this year.

Please connect with me on telegram messenger with this link; https:///cjfranklin there I will be able to give more info and add you to our divvee.social group so that you can see what is going on. Though Divvee just launched here in the U.S and all over the world yesterday, and the stage launch will be unfolding step by step. It is going to be huge.

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Companies For 1688.com / NESTOIL AVIATION Hangar In Mmia(photos) / If 3k Is Not Too Small For You Daily, Then Get Here Then!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.