Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (68072 Views)

Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:

So you mean I might have lived a life prior to this? Like civilized people do, I need a concrete proof, perhaps a book or something.
i have been researching about the meaning of life for long, trust me there is no meaning in living just to die or be judged, there must be a hidden secret that only few knew and its reincarnation to learn until spiritual maturity is attained. There are many concepts of reincarnation,.Budhism believes one can become a lesser being in next life if he lead a bad life(karma) which do not make sense to me at all.
Look out for this books online in pdf format but do not believe anything any book implies, always deduce meaning logically to check if it rational.

Journey of souls.
Dying to be me.
Your souls plan
consciousness beyond life
many lives, many masters
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by cybriz82(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
wish we all knw when we r gonna live dis wicked world atlis to get prepare.....
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ShakurM(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immorttal:
i have been researching about the meaning of life for long, trust me there is no meaning in living just to die or be judged, there must be a hidden secret that only few knew and its reincarnation to learn until spiritual maturity is attained. There are many concepts of reincarnation,.Budhism believes one can become a lesser being in next life if he lead a bad life(karma) which do not make sense to me at all.
Look out for this books online in pdf format but do not believe anything any book implies, always deduce meaning logically to check if it rational.

Journey of souls.
Dying to be me.
Your souls plan
consciousness beyond life
many lives, many masters
Thanks brother. So indulge me pls, what did you deduce from the books?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
SirJeffry:
I had planned to join commercial airlines after my career in the military but with what I'm seeing and hearing from commercial pilots, I may stay retired after retirement.

This issue of fuel shortage has downed many planes and yet commercial airliners still take it lightly. Why manage fuel in planes? Isn't it silly? Why destroys hundreds of lives and aircraft worth millions of dollars just because of few more hundreds of dollars on aviation fuel?

Rip dear.
From what i learnt the pilot was supposed to make a stop over at Bogota and refuel but he didnt.. all this shii can only happen in 3rd world countries where poverty is used as an excuse for stupidity... they suppose carry koboko dey flog the pilot corpse....... the fuel finished mid air, the plan just dropped like it was an object... pitiful way to die

1 Like

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Buhari is as useless to Nigeria as my grandma dry butt... he should have join his ancestors instead of this Brazilians.. RIP beautiful one
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by pheranmi25: 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Rip
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by shotster50(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Its a shame this happened but OP what has beauty or no beauty got to do with death... so if she was less attractive what would the post read?!
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by lollmaolol(m): 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens

Of cos you cannot be there, evolution will not be televised! Rip when your time is up.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
RIP

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by pulsa(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Immorttal:
death do not exist!!! They will still come back, the saddest part is they become different human with zero remembrance of their past here.
what happens when the whole human race perishea
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by onionsoup(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Huu.mm so she trained in preparation for her death. See why its important too to consult God on the field to choose as a career. RIP... too sad
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Rawzy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Death:A sure thing for every living creature but how it will come;No one knows
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by samwhite2000(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
I rep, rip to the teams

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by victorjoe(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:
I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens

I feel like saying something but i don't know how to respond to this.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
pulsa:

what happens when the whole human race perishea
lol, i do not believe that the human race would perish (i may be wrong though because its still possible) but we are not humans but spirit. That body you are inhabiting is just an ordinary meat.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by bart10: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Now I have a fair idea of what could have gone wrong with that flight. No pun intended please. RIP to all souls in that I'll-fated flight.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
ShakurM:

Thanks brother. So indulge me pls, what did you deduce from the books?
there are numerous books out there on reincarnation but each concept is either in unison with the other or tweaked a bit. But the general logical idea is that everyone of us that is here choose to come here in the first place. My advice is to read every text both religious or secular with open mind, let your questions pour in and try to work it out. Any one that insults your intellect is not credible and should be discarded but then again our intellect and understanding are not the same.
If our physical life, pains, anguish and death do not bother our creator then there is more to life than what was sold to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Bojc7: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dats life.. Death doesn't look face.

Biko..... are you saying "death" is "uche"?
shocked
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Originalsly: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Maybe it's just me... but I would want to think a pilot with a longggg and outstanding track record should've been chosen. This is pretty much like having a referee just out of training referee a World Cup Final match. Guess the whole thing was for hype.... but then again.... South America and football. .. could it have been sabotage?
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by ukwuijeuc: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2016
RIP beauty.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Eaglesence: 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Immorttal:
death do not exist!!! They will still come back, the saddest part is they become different human with zero remembrance of their past here.

Which movie are you watching hunt cheesy
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Immorttal: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Eaglesence:

Which movie are you watching hunt cheesy
go and read your book of tales. if what i said its in the bile, you will definitely dilute it.
Re: Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight by Eaglesence: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Immorttal:
go and read your book of tales. if what i said its in the bile, you will definitely dilute it.

Hummm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Alien Like’ Fish Washes Up On Australian Beach (Pix) / Yangsigang Yangtze River Bridge In China, Looking Like 'A Ladder To Heaven' / What Downtown Looks Like In São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.