Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. (53454 Views)

President Ramaphosa Names Cabinet 96Hours After Inauguration Includes opposition / "Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver / Donald Trump Cabinet In Picture,is He Still A Racist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by onatisi(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
oshiokpu:
what you see is wrong bro. These men have solved the single most important problem(Money problem) for themselves..now they are coming together to do same for their country...I think it's good
One thing I am Sur about is they will be very tough on immigration issues
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Donpressman(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Hades2016:
now who is ranting. .... Mr know pass
show that of Otedola... Noisemaker
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
show that of Otedola... Noisemaker
lol so you can't talk about dangote again lol..... you need to get your fact before insulting something over stuff you know nothing about ok
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Donpressman(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hades2016:
lol so you can't talk about dangote again lol..... you need to get your fact before insulting something over stuff you know nothing about ok
Even a toddler knows Dangote is richer than him. But the first name you wrote was Otedola and I called you out. why changing the whole thing now.... also show me the plenty Nigerians who are richer than him. You are a shame!
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
Even a toddler knows Dangote is richer than him. But the first name you wrote was Otedola and I called you out. why changing the whole thing now.... also show me the plenty Nigerians who are richer than him. You are a shame!
lol am a shame now ... lol but you said trump is richer thank dangote .... Now you act like ode ..... next time get your fact well before calling people out ok
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
you know even toddler knows Dangote is more richer so why called me out insulting me .... Get your fact right before calling people out or insulting them at list try acting mature for once
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Donpressman(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hades2016:
you know even toddler knows Dangote is more richer so why called me out insulting me .... Get your fact right before calling people out or insulting them at list try acting mature for once
Why are you avoiding Otedola name like a plague all of a sudden yet you wrote his name first, even before Dangote? You are really a shame o grin
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
Why are you avoiding Otedola name like a plague all of a sudden yet you wrote his name first, even before Dangote? You are really a shame o grin
now you act like a toddler cheesy grin
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
you really need a baby sitter .... you act like a toddler lol grin cheesy
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Donpressman(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hades2016:
you really need a baby sitter .... you act like a toddler lol grin cheesy
Just write Otedola and restore your pride. puppet
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donpressman:
Just write Otedola and restore your pride. puppet
hahaha e pain am tongue now am wasting my time talking to a toddler , let me have your address so I can send you a baby sitter grin tongue grin cheesy
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by davidif: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
ELKHALIFAISIS:
buhari cabinet is the worst Nigeria ever had in a recent time... now tell me how a medical doctor is going to overseeing and manage portfolio of labour and productivity. a lawyer that knw nothing about power is overseeing ministry of power, tell me why we won't have darkness all over Nigeria,

Look management is about hiring the right people, putting them in the right place to succeed and GETTING OUT OF THERE WAY!!!!!!!
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by alex2242(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
WTF re u saying....look deeper into my statement...i was not insultin donald trump
Phi001:

No disrespect and all but does anybody in your family have as much as 1/10 of Trump's wealth or 1/100 of 32 year old Mark's wealth?
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Riddler32: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Hades2016:
check this out and tell me if am wrong . This is late 2016 ok... Mr know pass

What i am saying is that he could have worth more than that. Trump doesn't agree with the published figures. These billionaires are worth more or less than the published amount.
Re: Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History. by Hades2016(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Riddler32:

What i am saying is that he could have worth more than that. Trump doesn't agree with the published figures. These billionaires are worth more or less than the published amount.
if you say they worth more which means dangote will be more richer than trump ..... Trump is not rated in the world and dangote is rated in the world, dangote has more investment more than trump, try to check there business out.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities / Magawa, Cambodia’s Landmine-Sniffing Rat Dies (Photos) / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.