Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA (16410 Views)

Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / General Austria Study/visa( Process And Requirements) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by rapheeky(m): 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Something wey I do 9k for 15documents ?...d MFA was even 10k
dynekest:

I was there yday bro. maybe the workers added their own o but that is the price I was told
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by toeyeen(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2018
Bro. Please can i get your email address. I will Like to ask you about somethings. I await your swift response.
free74fire:

I have applied for the residence permit last week, am going for master program.
What abt you, are u going for master or bsc? And how did u sort out or settle the accommodation requirement. Also, were u interviewed after submission of ur residence permit applicaton? Again did u use sponsor or are you sponsoring ursef? What kind of financial documents did u submit.
We can connect since u are also going to Vienna, when is ur enrollment deadline in your sch?
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by toeyeen(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2018
I would love to get your email address, So i can ask about somethings.
marcondo13:

I think that I have some objection because I was also at the consulate yesterday to pick up my resident permit but was informed that I need to apply for a visa (it takes 10 days) to get to Austria!
1. All documents, must be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, else,the embassy will not honour it. That is a time tested fact!
2. A police character report lasts for three months! So,I think that your info is ambiguous. Perhaps,they were referring to copies!
4. Please, speak to your account officer in the bank to inform you about ways of running your account. Tell him that you want to use it to apply for a visa,because the embassy asked me to pay another 120k for a lawyer to verify the financial transactions of my company because they were shocked and suspicious of the massive cashflow.
5. Stop wasting your money on agents and short cuts! Pay directly and cut your expenses,because this is a country in recession! Just pray that you don't encounter 10% of what I have encountered,else,you will spend unneccessarily till your wallet will produce blood!
Danke!
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by KendrickAyomide: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2019
marcondo13 chairman How life for Austria now,. I still have some Enquiries
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Emmanuelosa(m): 8:33pm On May 10, 2019
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Cuma0703: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bro... please how can I reach you...it's urgent
Emmanuelosa:
Any one, pls can I get info on the legalization of documents at the Austrian embassy, I want a broken down explanation and also want to know if I am supposed to book appointment at the Austrian embassy before legalization, can I also go there to ask questions/inquire about it,
Thanks.
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Emmanuelosa(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cuma0703:
Bro... please how can I reach you...it's urgent

I've actually done the legalization, and other process, gotten insurance, and accommodation, just remaining the Resident permit, but due to unforseen circumstances I would be applying for the resident permit next year.. smiley

And I've also replied your Email..
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by edux2(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Hi Chief,

Any way you can help me with info on how you went about this? A friend needs this urgently. Will really appreciate.

Emmanuelosa:

I've actually done the legalization, and other process, gotten insurance, and accommodation, just remaining the Resident permit, but due to unforseen circumstances I would be applying for the resident permit next year.. smiley

And I've also replied your Email..
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Emmanuelosa(m): 5:29am On Feb 14, 2020
edux2:
Hi Chief,

Any way you can help me with info on how you went about this? A friend needs this urgently. Will really appreciate.

Hi bro,

You can try reading the threads on Austria's resident permit process, I think, everything you need, or might need, is all there...
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Jakkychi: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Would like to contact you please, i need help.
marcondo13:

I think that I have some objection because I was also at the consulate yesterday to pick up my resident permit but was informed that I need to apply for a visa (it takes 10 days) to get to Austria!
1. All documents, must be stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, else,the embassy will not honour it. That is a time tested fact!
2. A police character report lasts for three months! So,I think that your info is ambiguous. Perhaps,they were referring to copies!
4. Please, speak to your account officer in the bank to inform you about ways of running your account. Tell him that you want to use it to apply for a visa,because the embassy asked me to pay another 120k for a lawyer to verify the financial transactions of my company because they were shocked and suspicious of the massive cashflow.
5. Stop wasting your money on agents and short cuts! Pay directly and cut your expenses,because this is a country in recession! Just pray that you don't encounter 10% of what I have encountered,else,you will spend unneccessarily till your wallet will produce blood!
Danke!
Re: Anyone Schooling In AUSTRIA by Dotmanmcdon(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Emmanuelosa:
Hey guys, just wanted to add

If anyone needs help with the whole process, or they're not sure where to start from or what to do, i can help you out, with that, but can't guarantee 100% success, and it's going to be for a fee.

You can send me a message if you're interested.
I am interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos) / LASG To Close Pen Cinema Axis For Construction Work / A Pickup Truck Somersaults On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.