Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni (1334 Views)

MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe / Mbanefo MMM Nigeria Owner Unmasked (photos) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by aeronot(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
South Africa based Nigerian Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, who was released by Bishop David Oyedepo, to begin his Ministry (Justified Youth & Singles Ministry – Justifiedysm) on Wednesday, 28th January 2015 is the owner of the widely adopted MMM ponzi scheme spreading like wildfire across Nigeria.

Mbanefo registered and owns MMM-Nigeria.net domain. He took advantage of the Christian Pentecostal network and Nigeria’s lingering recession to build one of the fastest growth MMM network in the world. This is in contrast with the believe that Sergei Mavrodi owns all MMM sites across the world.

http://www.jalupon.com/former-winners-chapel-pastor-ernest-mbanefo-is-the-owner-of-mmm-nigeria/#more-6638

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by BabaGodwins: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2016
aeronot:
South Africa based Nigerian Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, who was released by Bishop David Oyedepo, to begin his Ministry (Justified Youth & Singles Ministry – Justifiedysm) on Wednesday, 28th January 2015 is the owner of the widely adopted MMM ponzi scheme spreading like wildfire across Nigeria

Mbanefo registered and owns MMM-Nigeria.net domain. He took advantage of the Christian Pentecostal network and Nigeria’s lingering recession to build one of the fastest growth MMM network in the world. This is in contrast with the believe that Sergei Mavrodi owns all MMM sites across the world.

http://www.jalupon.com/former-winners-chapel-pastor-ernest-mbanefo-is-the-owner-of-mmm-nigeria/#more-6638

Gerraout of here

1 Like

Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by marshalcarter: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2016
hey hey heeeey....dem don cum ooo
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by UgojiC(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Op where's the evidence[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
Cow nyatch....
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Garshyzee(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
So someone actually believed dis nonsense. grin angry grin

1 Share

Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Princewell2012(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2016
fifty:
Cow nyatch....

sorry brother. Good morning. I want to verify something from you.

Someone help me to register on mmm but he didn't put the original email i gave to him. So when i managed to log in after several attempt. I was finally imerge with someone who i have to pay to. Now i could only see the receiver bank details but my own bank details was not included on my dashboard. Now am afraid to pay the person, which is even expiring in 12 hrs to go. Am confused, hope this man is not trying to scam me? Thank you. I will be very happy to receive your responds.
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Princewell2012:

Someone help me to register on mmm but he didn't put the original email i gave to him. So when i managed to log in after several attempt. I was finally imerge with someone who i have to pay to. Now i could only see the receiver bank details but my own bank details was not included on my dashboard. Now am afraid to pay the person, which is even expiring in 12 hrs to go. Am confused, hope this man is not trying to scam me? Thank you. I will be very happy to receive your responds.

Good morning,

It is a closed system bro. No one/hacker can manufacture an order, so when ur order comes, it is real. If your order expires after that 12hrs, you would be blocked OK.

One thing tho, click the account tab on the homepage of ur P.O, and verify that your bank account details were properly filled as it should by who registered for u. If its not, contact me on WhatsApp, let me tell u what to do. On no account should you attempt to edit ur bank details at this stage. Else na problem o.
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by rezzy: 11:20am On Dec 02, 2016
Princewell2012:

Just look up, you will see account, click on it, you will see your account details.

Don't save again oo ooooo, go back or click on dashboard to continue
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Princewell2012(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
rezzy:

Just look up, you will see account, click on it, you will see your account details.

Don't save again oo ooooo, go back or click on dashboard to continue

thank so much, i appreciate. Hmmm i don't get it, why do u said i should not save again? Pls can u clarify me? Thanks.
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Princewell2012(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2016
fifty:

Good morning,

It is a closed system bro. No one/hacker can manufacture an order, so when ur order comes, it is real. If your order expires after that 12hrs, you would be blocked OK.

One thing tho, click the account tab on the homepage of ur P.O, and verify that your bank account details were properly filled as it should by who registered for u. If its not, contact me on WhatsApp, let me tell u what to do. On no account should you attempt to edit ur bank details at this stage. Else na problem o.

Ok i will try to log in again as soon as possible. But how come he uses another email address different from the one i gave him? Initially i was expecting a confirmation massage to confirmed my email but did not received anything. Well i will let you know as it unfold. Thanks again.
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by Greycells(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2016
MMM - A true financial religion? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope the bubble will not burst soon...
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by rezzy: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Princewell2012:

thank so much, i appreciate. Hmmm i don't get it, why do u said i should not save again? Pls can u clarify me? Thanks.

When you save again, the computer sees it as if you have edited your account details and you will automatically be placed on moratorium. (your account will be temporarily locked.)
Re: Revelation: Former Winners Chapel Pastor, Ernest Mbanefo, Is The Owner Of MMM Ni by ehinmowo: 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
i dnt understand! what is wrong with Nigerians with their myopic minds? he's a pastor and so? Has MMM defrauded you? are people not investing and making money? Has your bank been able 2 give you 30% interest on investment?

Do they pay their money to him? Did he preached to them that God has sent him to bring them in?

i don't know what you people's problems are with pastors.

(1) (Reply)

See The Tricks Banks In Ankpa, Kogi State Is Using Estorting Money. / One Month Practical Training On Solar/inverter System / Business Name And Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.