Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany (1415 Views)

Schooling And Working ; A Dilemma / Studying,travelling And Living In Abroad! / Nigerians Living In UAE Should Please Act Responsibly For Leave Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany by SenR(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders,

My name is James, and I reside in abuja.

I recently applied for a German Language Course in a language school in Hannover Germany.

The name of the school is The Language Gallery which is run by GISMA Business School.

After filling the application forms and submitted to them, I was sent an Offer Letter that contains information on my proposed course fee etc. I am meant to pay the supposed course fee before they will send me admission / invitation letter to take to the German Embassy for my Visa Application.

But as a Naija guy, I can't just go and make payments without verifying and carry out proper investigation before making any payments. Una sabi say yahoo yahoo guys full everywhere.

Please my fellow Nairalanders schooling and living in Germany, abeg make una help me find out about the school if it is genuine and exist with the said address.

GISMA Business School,
Goethestrasse 18, 30169 Hannover, Germany.
Tel: +490511546090 Email: info@gisma.com

Abeg make una help me as I have been to the German Embassy here in abuja but wasn't given any attention. Don't know what else to do.

Also is the picture of my Offer Letter.

Thank you all.

Lalasticlala, Freiburg, r231 abeg help.

Re: Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany by Rrabbit: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Nairalanders Schooling And Living In Hannover Germany by Mrbigman2: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Go to travel section and enter German student visa forum, u'd see much of dem to ask dis.

Plus, if u wanna go to German embassy and get attention, u have to book an appointment online.
Cc: snR

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion -is He A Criminal Or Hero / What Have You Gained From Nairaland / Iyc Warns Nnamdi Kanu Over Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.