Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,048 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' (1323 Views)

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Barefooted Nnamdi Kanu Kneels & Prays To gods In Anambra To Restore Biafra (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:08am On Dec 02, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]http://www.corpr.com.ng/hausa-corper-flogs-boy-for-writing-biafra-boy-in-his-notebook/

HAUSA CORPER FLOGS BOY FOR WRITING ‘BIAFRA BOY’ IN HIS NOTEBOOK.

BY AYOMIDE JUMS · NOVEMBER 22, 2016

There was trouble at Nkpor, Anambra state as a school boy was beaten to stupor for writing the phrase ‘Biafra boy’ in his textbook.

According to a report exclusively gathered by an Ebony tv news reporter, the incidence occurs in Ideal Minds foundation secondary school, nkpor anambra state.

The school boy who was fanatical about Biafra wrote ‘BIAFRA BOY” in his student textbook, and submitted his class work to a Hausa corper drafted to the school to complete his one year mandated National Youth Service Corps.

The corper was said to be so fierce and angry with what the boy wrote and immediately drags him to the principals office where the boy was said to have receives 21 strokes of the cane.

All efforts to speak with the principal of the school by the Ebony tv reporters proved abortive as staffs of the school refuses to comment on the issue.

Reacting to this incidence, the residence of Nkpor says this is an intimidation of the highest order.

A person who was interviewed but declined to be named says that this kind of a thing will never happen in the North. If it where in the North, the principal and the corper would have been burnt alive by now.

We encourage all current serving Corpers and about-to-serve corpers to ensure they are aware of every individuals basic human rights and respect anyone they come across with

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by madridguy(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2016
" if " this is true then the corper need to be sanctioned for abusing the little boy.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by Swaggzkid: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2016
Hehe
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by whirlwind7(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
The report did say that the pupil was dragged to the principal's office where he was flogged. It didn't say anywhere that the kid was flogged by the youth corp teacher...

Oh, no surprise here. Another post by one of them tribal bigots. So, you creating a deceptive topic heading is to help you achieve what? While I don't know how true this report is, I do know that this picture had accompanied a different news item in the past.
Olodo. Try harder.

Joblessness no good o! Get a life!

3 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by ever811(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2016
is the principal an Hausa man too?..if he is an Igbo man,I will advice the anger should be Chanel to the principal.cause it is clear that the child was taken to the principal office which he the principal supervise the inhuman activities.come to think of it,its an innocent little boy..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2016
Seun should suspend this account. I hate false news. This picture as been on the internet for a while now. Op stop peddling false news it will do you no good.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by zendy: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2016
You mean an Hausa Corper flogged an Igbo boy like this in Nkpor over Biafra?

It seems that it is because Igbos are yet to use one these Northerners as an example that they still think they can mess up in Igbo land.

If it had been in the North that an Igbo corper had flogged an Hausa boy like this because he wrote 'Arewa' on his book, they would cut of his head and paraded it on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
woodcook:
Seun should suspend this account. I hate false news. This picture as been on the internet for a while now. Op stop peddling false news it will do you no good.

Are you crazy? Click on the sourced link. I dont bring fables to post on nairaland.
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by obailala(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Are you crazy? Click on the sourced link. I dont bring fables to post on nairaland.

Wasn't this the same picture I saw somewhere on this forum earlier this year?
https://www.nairaland.com/3016444/see-what-teacher-allegedly-did

Another silly story from stupid bloggers and peddlers of anarchy... Of course stories like this would sell and spread like wildfire especially in the enclave of the anti-buhari separatists. Same picture would be circulated 100 times accompanied by different weird stories to suit a specific narrative; stories crafted by the authors to align with what the people pray to hear.

Thank God for google image search.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by phemmyutd(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2016
Ipob liars don start again
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2016
This is BiafraudExposed

Mynd44 if u don't delete this fake thread aimed at causing hatred then you're bias.
I saw this also on Radio Biafra London.
The Hausa corper does not have a name
The mutilated boy also has no name.

I wanted to correct this lie for the Igbo's but I was scared if u will ban me again for not letting sleeping dogs lie.

Atleast now everybody can see ipob are bunch of liars.
Mynd44 delete this hatred false news now

And this picture made FP years back with the genuine news. This is an old picture...
Ipob stop this hatred game making Igbo's fe hates.
Mynd44 delete this fake hatred news Seun

2 Likes

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Am I crazy? I should be asking you that. That photo has been on the internet for months now. Infact it was a makeup job done for a movie. So you should be asking yourself if you are crazy?

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by OILSOUP: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2016
WHILE THE HATEFUL AFONJA ARE JUBILATING, SO ARE WE IPOBIANS, WE HAVE YET ANOTHER SUBMISSION TO ICC AND UN, AS WELL AS TRUMP TEAM.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by timsTNA: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Imagine an Ijaw corper flogged an hausa boy for writing Arewa republic on his book in the North
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by thebestprice(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Now let's Make Anambra great again® , #MAnamGrA
Re: Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student In Anambra To Coma For Writing 'Biafra Boy' by Mynd44: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016

1 Like

(1)

Gov Rochas Okorocha's Former Aide Reveals Bra Size, Intimate Things / Abdulkadir Kure, Former Governor Of Niger State Is Dead / Biafra: A Hero Is Gone: An Ode To Ndubueze Okoli Murdered By Buhari's Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.