Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) (7319 Views)

Adeyemo Akintunde, US-Based Military Colonel Advises Nigerians / Audu Ogbeh: "Us-Based Nigerians Can Return If Trump Makes Life Difficult" / Where Is The Change You Promised Nigerians-donald Trump To Buhari And Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Seems you are hor.ny for a brutal flogging.. WTF!
kiss the truth!
Help me tell am ooo.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
HQuadreal:

I can't he should create his own topic and add what so ever amount he likes.
Lolz.. So he should delete his posts? How?
Una wan fight abi?
*Lemme spread mat* grin
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by tigerclaws: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
TimeManager:
Seems you are hor.ny for a brutal flogging.. WTF!
kiss the truth!

Mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Alawe(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op put SANDIE OKORO there.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Alawe(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op put SANDIE OKORO there. World bank Group senior vice president and general council
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Phil Emegwali nko
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Kolade9(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just say those that are citizens,not illegal immigrants undecided

1 Like

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
Of course he can't deport citizens. Next!
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is this not the list if Nigerians taking their jobs?
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by samuelezekiel(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
...from an igbo origin... Sentiment everywhere....see wale you couldn't say.... From a Yoruba origin... But you pointed out only most of the igbos... You try o
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Lolz.. So he should delete his posts? How?
Una wan fight abi?
*Lemme spread mat* grin
Am not fighting him ooo.
All is Well sha.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alawe:
Op put SANDIE OKORO there. World bank Group senior vice president and general council
Put him yourself.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
sinistermind:
Phil Emegwali nko
Put am na.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
Sophie Okonedo
Add am na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Alawe(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
HQuadreal:

Put him yourself.
Her not him. And you sound as if you have personal issues with her. Well, the world has added her already, no need.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Alawe:
Her not him. And you sound as if you have personal issues with her. Well, the world has added her already, no need.
All is well.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by totorimi: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Notice no aboki on your list @OP, why? not because they are more patriotic but because they are here feeding fat on quota system and feeding fat on our common wealth in Niger Delta. They are the ones in NNPC, NLNG etc
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
totorimi:
Notice no aboki on your list @OP, why? not because they are more patriotic but because they are here feeding fat on quota system and feeding fat on our common wealth in Niger Delta. They are the ones in NNPC, NLNG etc
How that one take concern me.
Follow The Sources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Dumb people everywhere

1 Like

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by photoshoot(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Op, I know how you must be feeling, o ma n wa ye be, a won omo alainiran yen ti ba thread yin je. You could open another.

To them at the other side, everything victimizes them.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:
Op, I know how you must be feeling, o ma n wa ye be, a won omo alainiran yen ti ba thread yin je. You could open another.

To them at the other side, everything victimizes them.
I tire ooo. Egba Mi ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
ednut1:
Dumb people everywhere
na so we see am oo.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by ednut1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
HQuadreal:

na so we see am oo.
am referring to u. Those pple u listed are all citizens/have valid stay in the countries. They cannot be deported. Trumps rants focuses on Muslim extremist and illegal immigrants

1 Like

Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
ednut1:
am referring to u. Those pple u listed are all citizens/have valid stay in the countries. They cannot be deported. Trumps rants focuses on Muslim extremist and illegal immigrants
Follow The Sources.
Case Closed.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Some People Wan Just Kill Themselves As If Na Me Compile The List. Egba Mi oooo.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Oworock(m): 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hakeem Seriki (born November 28, 1979), [1] better known by his stage name Chamillionaire, (/ ˈkəmɪljənɛər/ ) is an American rapper, entrepreneur, and investor from Houston, Texas .[2] He is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment . Chamillionaire was also the founder and an original member of
The Color Changin' Click until the group split in 2005.

Chamillionaire was born to a Muslim
Nigerian father and an African-American Christian mother in
Washington D.C. , and moved to
Houston, Texas at the age of four. Chamillionaire's parents separated in his early teenage years. He settled into a notoriously dangerous inner-city neighborhood in North West Houston called Acres Homes.
Rap and other forms of
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Unimaginable123: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
Trump can't even deport anyone, not even the drug pushers, talk more these achievers.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
My beer buddy works at Seven Eleven. He used his flat head to stop a bullet fired by an armed robber. Doesnt he deserve to be on the list too?
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by HQuadreal: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
BlackOnassis:
My beer buddy works at Seven Eleven. He used his Igbo to stop a bullet fired by an armed robber. Doesnt he deserve to be on the list too?
he deserve too.
#lol.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
The point I could deduced from the write up was that the southerners are the Nigerians in diaspora, they remit the money home, the Hausa-fulani do business with the remittance, they decide the parallel market values and indirectly control Nigeria economy.
How come there is no mallam, no gambari, no aboki, no hausa, no Fulani, no futajalon among these people of timber and Caliber?
My guess is as good as you.
Parasitic Hausa Fulani, good for nothing descendants of wicked othman Dan fodio.
Re: These Are The "10" US Based Nigerians "Donald Trump" Can "Never" Deport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
The point I could deduced from the write up was that the southerners are the Nigerians in diaspora, they remit the money home, the Hausa-fulani do business with the remittance, they decide the parallel market values and indirectly control Nigeria economy.
How come there is no mallam, no gambari, no aboki, no hausa, no Fulani, no futajalon among these people of timber and Caliber?
My guess is as good as you.
Parasitic Hausa Fulani, good for nothing descendants of wicked othman Dan fodio.
They are the blood sucking mosquitoes dt suck the wealth of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics / 8 Killed In A Fresh Tiv/fulani Crisis In Nasarawa / Atiku Cancels Birthday Celebration In Honour Of Kano Bomb Blast Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.