Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real (705 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! / I Got This Invitation For Interview From Lasaco Assurance Plc / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
I receive this mail from ACRN. Also, I was 'bcc' in the mail.. the mail is to another mail but I appeared on the bcc list
Please NLNDERs kindly help me to check if its authentic

here is the mail below

-----------------------------------
After a close review of your application, the selection committee are very
interested in
interviewing you among other well qualified shortlisted applicant for the
advertised position of a customer service representative.
This letter confirms that your interview will
hold at the office ACR NIG located at No 95 Fadeyi Ikorodu Express Road
fadeyi Bus-stop Lagos by 9am on MONDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2016.
Do not be late.
The interview will consist of a question and answer session and an informal
conversation with committee members
The selection committee are the Deputy Managing Director, Human Resource
Manager, Recruiting Manager.
Please write us to confirm your presence at the interview by replying this
mail invite
Sincerely Yours,
O. C. (initials of names that appeared here)

.......................... .......
Re: Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real by Prudybaby(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Run for your dear life. I also got a text from different name but same venue but I told him I can't make it. Then dey rescheduled me on the 2nd of December. My dear it's GNLD

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real by apollo13(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
At times u get invitation for interview but you're scared to even attend because of the new format GNLD scammers now device.God help us.

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Prudybaby:
Run for your dear life. I also got a text from different name but same venue but I told him I can't make it. Then dey rescheduled me on the 2nd of December. My dear it's GNLD

Thanks a bunch dear. You just saved me unneccessary stress and waste of time and money...
Thanks, God bless
Re: Please I Want To Know If This Invitation Is Real by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
apollo13:
At times u get invitation for interview but you're scared to even attend because of the new format GNLD scammers now device.God help us.

As in ehn... Come be like say na GNLD full every where.. it is well brother.

(1) (Reply)

Promasidor Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Vacancies / How Long Before I Reply To A Job Offer? / Graduate Recruitment At May & Baker Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.